karan's plan and preeta's confession

Posted: 3 years ago

with all these recent happy romantic scenes between preeran have u thought what is the reason behind this sudden change in karan.

i think he karan has realized that no amount of humiliation can make preeta dislike him so he is using reverse strategy now. he will be seen supporting, protecting and romancing preeta in upcoming weeks which will lead preeta to confess her feelings for him. then he will break her heart into million of pieces by brutally rejecting her love.

why i think this will happen:

anil nagpal replied to fans' questions on insta. what ever he said has been shown in the show in recent weeks except the confession part. so i think it will happen in near future too.

other reason is the infamous balloon scene. karan has to reject preeta's love "ye apna pyaar kisi aur ko de dena"

as i believe mahesh has told karan the truth when he went to his room before going to mandap. thats where the plot twist lies. karan is planning things since then.

Maybe. Even I thought that wasn't he very angry few hours before. But then it's Karan  The craziest guy in this show. πŸ˜† I don't want to think much because whatever I had thought isn't happening πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Plus what next in the story? I can't seem to figure it out.

Originally posted by an_am

anil nagpal replied to fans' questions on insta. what ever he said has been shown in the show in recent weeks except the confession part. so i think it will happen in near future too.

what did Nagpal say exactly? 

Originally posted by music_girl

Maybe. Even I thought that wasn't he very angry few hours before. But then it's Karan  The craziest guy in this show. πŸ˜† I don't want to think much because whatever I had thought isn't happening πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Plus what next in the story? I can't seem to figure it out.

i dont know what exactly will happen. just trying to connect the dots πŸ˜†

everything happens for a reason. sarla's one hour phone call made preeta accept karan. but why is karan doind it?

people can ignore the complete absence of monologues from karan' side..... i can't πŸ˜†

Originally posted by happy007

what did Nagpal say exactly? 

a fan asked will he show preeran confession. he said i definitely will. he replied the same to another fan too.

a fan asked will he show preeran confession. he said i definitely will. he replied the same to another fan too.

"You are my king!" "There's only pyaar for you in my eyes"

Preeta has already confessed!πŸ˜†

Can we take it as a promise being half fulfiilled?😁

Originally posted by _Runa_

"You are my king!" "There's only pyaar for you in my eyes"

Preeta has already confessed!πŸ˜†

Can we take it as a promise being half fulfiilled?😁

whatever preeta said to karan when mahira and sherlyn were hiding behind the door cant be trusted.

it was more of a comic scene.

i think serious type of confession will happen πŸ˜† as nagpal has already planned it.

whatever preeta said to karan when mahira and sherlyn were hiding behind the door cant be trusted.

it was more of a comic scene.

i think serious type of confession will happen πŸ˜† as nagpal has already planned it.

I know it wasn't a serious confession and she didn't mean what she said. Or, at least, she thinks that she didn't mean itπŸ˜†

The writer could play a trick with the fans as well saying that confession is on the way. Just my assumption.

At some point there definitely will be a confession. I just don't think it will happen soon.

wait a minute Karan has to reject Preeta's love when he knows the truth of Mahesh? What is the reason?

Rishabh as reason is total nonsense because Rishabh has changed his feelings for Preeta, and he has realized that Karan has feelings for Preeta.

If Karan knows the truth, that means also he knows that Mahira and Sherlyn, want to kill Mahesh!

He knows the truth+he is very impulsive so

● Why is he silent after the wedding?

● Why are Mahira and Sherlyn not exposed, especially Mahira one guest no family member?

● he throws Preeta out after Rishabh's wedding, why is Mahira still in the house? 

● Why should he risk his father's life, keep silent and let Mahira stay in the house?

sorry for the many why πŸ˜…

Edited by Funny29 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Funny29

wait a minute Karan has to reject Preeta's love when he knows the truth of Mahesh? What is the reason?

Rishabh as reason is total nonsense because Rishabh has changed his feelings for Preeta, and he has realized that Karan has feelings for Preeta.

If Karan knows the truth, that means also he knows that Mahira and Sherlyn, want to kill Mahesh!

He knows the truth+he is very impulsive so

● Why is he silent after the wedding?

● Why are Mahira and Sherlyn not exposed, especially Mahira one guest no family member?

● he throws Preeta out after Rishabh's wedding, why is Mahira still in the house? 

● Why should he risk his father's life, keep silent and let Mahira stay in the house?

sorry for the many why πŸ˜…

mahesh forgot to tell preeta about prithvi when he met her before his accident. he might have skipped mahira this time. he could have blabbered only a few words.

yes karan is doing it for rishabh because he promised him 'jis se tu pyar karta hai wo married bhi hui to divorce karwa k tere samne la k khada kar doon ga'

karan has no proof against sherlyn thats y he is silent. janta to karan sherlyn ki pregnancy aur boyfriend ko bhi hai. lekin without proof kuch kar paya?