Posted: 3 years ago

Its soo shocking vanraj never fall in love with  Anupama

Anupama Is Loyal Partner

Perfect Mother

Perfect Cook

Innocent And Pure Human

Helpful 

Supporting 

The only thing she dont have is college degree but rest she is perfect girl any men  want as life partner 

how vanraj never fall in love with Anu because he never show such an love toward the Anu as he have for kavya hope after vanraj expose i want new male lead for Anu bas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anupama is loving mother and wife. Till date these people have not seen her "Durga/Kali" roop.

Neither she complains  nor she got angry with anybody so everyone has got license to disrespect her anytime anywhere. She needs think about her self respect. 

The thing is anupama needs to become little chalak lomdi with this selfish tedha family then only they will realize her worth.

Once this people will realize her worth, they will start to give her some respect and she should throw that useless vanraj out of her life. She deserves much better.

I am watching shaddi mubarak. In that show preeti's situation was just like anupama . She left his son's house for her self respect. Anupama should do the same. puri family line par aa jayegi. 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Anupama is loving mother and wife. Till date these people have not seen her "Durga/Kali" roop.

Neither she complains  nor she got angry with anybody so everyone has got license to disrespect her anytime anywhere. She needs think about her self respect. 

The thing is anupama needs to become little chalak lomdi with this selfish tedha family then only they will realize her worth.

Once this people will realize her worth, they will start to give her some respect and she should throw that useless vanraj out of her life. She deserves much better.

I am watching shaddi mubarak. In that show preeti's situation was just like anupama . She left his son's house for her self respect. Anupama should do the same. puri family line par aa jayegi. 

i totally agree with u this family only realize anu worth when she lost her forever because the way anu take care of them

kavya will not going to do this

and vanraj kind person need wife like anupama who can he rule over on her but kavya will never tolerate vanraj tanturm and she never able to handle shah family the way anu do with selflessly 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Vanraaj takes Anupamaa for granted. He thinks its all Anupamaa's duty. She is bound to do that things. Its her only job. Moreover his mother also had an influence in his mind. Once Anupamaa leaves that Shah family, all their brains will come into places. Kavya wont do the things Anupamaa does. Only thing makes me sad that she sold her only mean - her jewelries for Nalayak Toshu

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Vanraaj takes Anupamaa for granted. He thinks its all Anupamaa's duty. She is bound to do that things. Its her only job. Moreover his mother also had an influence in his mind. Once Anupamaa leaves that Shah family, all their brains will come into places. Kavya wont do the things Anupamaa does. Only thing makes me sad that she sold her only mean - her jewelries for Nalayak Toshu

toshu is soo ungrateful we will see tomorrow  iepi how he going to blame anupama for the things he it self want anu to do once she do it he change his color

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Is Anupama going to at least now (precap) believe that her husband is a cheater? Made me sad too that she sold her only means of support, the jewelry given by her mother. 

Vanraj is despicable, the way his face changes every time after he acts nice to Anupama, he looks so contemptuous as if he cannot stand her. But then pretends without a heart, calling her Anu a million times. Terrible man. 

I used to like Kavya, she is getting devious and mean. 
Did not like that Anupama sold her jewelry for a ring just because idiotic Toshu was sad. That was not a smart thing to do and her selling her jewelry without discussing it with her husband was wrong. She cannot make everything perfect, and needs to realize that she cannot fulfill every wish of her ungrateful children. That said, if she allows Kavya to stay in the Shah house still believing that Kavya and Vanraj share only a platonic friendship, more fool the woman. 

I too watch Shaadi Mubarak, and Preethi took a stand leaving Tarun’s house.  Wish Anupama would walk out and stand up for her self respect. 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Is Anupama going to at least now (precap) believe that her husband is a cheater? Made me sad too that she sold her only means of support, the jewelry given by her mother. 

Vanraj is despicable, the way his face changes every time after he acts nice to Anupama, he looks so contemptuous as if he cannot stand her. But then pretends without a heart, calling her Anu a million times. Terrible man. 

I used to like Kavya, she is getting devious and mean. 
Did not like that Anupama sold her jewelry for a ring just because idiotic Toshu was sad. That was not a smart thing to do and her selling her jewelry without discussing it with her husband was wrong. She cannot make everything perfect, and needs to realize that she cannot fulfill every wish of her ungrateful children. That said, if she allows Kavya to stay in the Shah house still believing that Kavya and Vanraj share only a platonic friendship, more fool the woman. 

I too watch Shaadi Mubarak, and Preethi took a stand leaving Tarun’s house.  Wish Anupama would walk out and stand up for her self respect. 

after that precap hug and all if after that also  she didnt think about those thing and what her bestie told her about vanraj then this look soo unrealistic  to me 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vanraj might bring in the money, and Leela gives orders here and there to Anupamaa and run of the house, but this house which is home is build by and from Anupamaa, once that goes.. that house will loose its standing from its roots 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Vanraj might bring in the money, and Leela gives orders here and there to Anupamaa and run of the house, but this house which is home is build by and from Anupamaa, once that goes.. that house will loose its standing from its roots 

exactly my point kavya will never tolerate leela and vanraj like anupama

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

exactly my point kavya will never tolerate leela and vanraj like anupama

Its not even about tolerating but about who holds that family - Once the roots leaves the house, the function of the house will be in shambles, and thats a shocker waiting for the few Selfish Shah family