Is Khushi really innocent or ...?

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I randomly came across the above images on Facebook and I got this thought, is Khushi really that innocent to not understand that Arnav wanted to spend some time only with her?

I don't know what happened but before marriage she went with him on date, when could understand for a date you don't take family, why did not think in that way now? 

What are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

I think Khushi understands romance, dates and all that stuff.

Just that, she could not leave Anjali alone when she just found out the extent of her husband's betrayal.  As a good hearted person ended up taking the whole family.

Cheers.....

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Savera84

I think Khushi understands romance, dates and all that stuff.

Just that, she could not leave Anjali alone when she just found out the extent of her husband's betrayal.  As a good hearted person ended up taking the whole family.

Cheers.....

One scene or act from Khushi's character indicating that would have been good but from my understanding, Khushi was totally oblivious of Arnav's idea of spending time alone.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Savera84 and @ Herfiction

My opinion lies somewhere in the middle of both of your views.

Khushi understands dates, romance and stuff very clearly because she is seen teasing Payal about various things (during Payash marriage track).

She was also the one who planned the romantic getaway for Lavanya and Arnav (Nainital trip). No doubt it was a dramatic plan and not really based on practicality but she did want them to spend time alone and away (from family as well as work).

They why didn't she understand here? I think it was because Arnav never explicitly mentioned that it was a date or just the two of them.

Let's also consider Arnav's past behavior and how unromantic he generally appeared to be. Even though he had done a few romantic gestures for her during Payash marriage track and especially during their own remarriage track, but if we compare this to their overall interaction, this accounts for little.

We know how protective Arnav is regarding Anjali whom he considers his world. Even a day before the revelation, Arnav is shown voicing out his hesitation and asking whether it is necessary to do all this when Di looks so happy and will be devastated upon knowing the truth.

So who would ever believe that Arnav was making plans to take his wife out on a date the very morning after such a big revelation had shook his sister's complete life and foundation??

I for one wouldn't. And Khushi - who had experienced first hand how far he could go for his sister and seen his dedication towards her on multiple occasions - didn't believe so either.

I think it must never even have crossed her mind that Arnav was planning a date. From the word get go, it just sounded like an outing to her - first horses, then English movie and eventually settling on a Hindi movie. She might have just taken this as something he was doing to cheer up his sister and everyone in the family - this is not a bad assumption, I would have thought the same because Arnav can do such things for his Di's and family's happiness.

To be honest, I believe that Arnav planning this date was more off-character than Khushi not understanding things. Maybe the CVs were too much in a hurry to move onto the next track and more light hearted things instead of dwelling on the after-effects of Shyam's ouster.

This had been built up since the very beginning of the serial - about what will happen when Anjali finds out the truth? And when the actual time came for it, what did they show? Anjali burning a few things, having a little chat with Khushi and Arnav and poof... done. A track where the family helped Anjali recover, her finding her identity again and learning to be more independent and strong - so many possibilities were there for good tracks.

But maybe people wanted more Arshi so that could be reason why the CVs chose not to dwell on things and fast forwarded into the next track.

Anyway, I'm digressing from the main point. 

TL;DR - Khushi understands things generally but didn't get it here because she couldn't have imagined Arnav planning a date when Di (and family) had just gone through a crisis.

This is my explanation for her behavior. What do you think?

Love,

Stuti

Edited by ssttuuttii - 3 years ago
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No I don't think Khushi is innocent specially after remarriage because during remarriage ritual khushi was full of not so innocent mood I think here Khushi bit of ignorant she was more into pleasing the RM family that she forgot that what her husband want that time    

Edited by bubulswt - 3 years ago
gursikh_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I think she is innocent and cares for others much more than herself, that's what has always been shown also. Like in sheetal track she was ready to leave arnav just so that a child gets his father back.

Edited by gursikh_simran - 3 years ago