Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: atikna

Popularity hardly matters if it doesn't give TRPs...can you post this week 's TRP's ?

They are showing Dangal TRPs form 3 weeks. I think its out of shame or they not getting it. Yes it matters on only 30000 TRPs installed in random houses most of whom are poor.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

They are showing Dangal TRPs form 3 weeks. I think its out of shame or they not getting it. Yes it matters on only 30000 TRPs installed in random houses most of whom are poor.

Well Makers should learn the lesson...the show is going on a downhill slide...I don't think cruel mother in law is what brings people to screens and in this time we need something positive to keep us glued to the show...

I wish they changed the story line...most of the actors in the show are pretty decent and do well within the given scope of character...a good script and screenplay will lead to better better acting ...

atikna thumbnail

Hi anyone here ...what's up ? 

atikna thumbnail

In today' episode we got to know that Ved's Kundli mentions that his first wife will die within 3 months and that is also one of the reason that Ved's marriage with Vidhi was conducted by Pratibha Devi, secondly we see that imarti devi is also investigating Pratibha Devi now ...

Anyhow one more thing Pratibha still cares for her son but wants that Vidhi and Ved's friendship also breaks 

Kya kya siyappa hai...now one more mystery of kundali... Anyways Ved and Vidhi's scenes are nice 

Edited by atikna - 3 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

In today' episode we got to know that Bed's Kundli mentions that his first wife will die within 3 months and that is also one of the reason that Bed's marriage with Vidhi was conducted by Pratibha Devi, secondly we see that imarti devi is also investigating Pratibha Devi now ...

Anyhow one more thing Pratibha still cares for her son but wants that Vidhi and Ved's friendship also breaks 

Kya kya siyappa hai...now one more mystery of kundali... Anyways Ved and Vidhi's scenes are nice 

Where is this heading 

Anyway can you give some details of Ved and Vidhi scenes 🤭

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

Where is this heading 

Anyway can you give some details of Ved and Vidhi scenes 🤭

Heading to more and more siyappa ...but tell me first how were your exams? Are they over now ? 

I cannot describe the scenes very well...you should see them ...

There was one scene in beginning where in Vidhi tells Ved that she is not bothered by people making fun of her disability but he shouldn't loose his cool over people making fun of her , she is used to it ...and at that Ved holds her and tells that it's not her fault 

And he says he will break anyone's face if they make fun of her 

The scene is nice and you should watch the coming episodes because the insta updates of the actors show that these two are going to have some outside scene..may be they are both going somewhere 

atikna thumbnail

Pratibha Devi succeeded in creating a rift between Ved and Vidhi...but mostly it's Vidhi fault because the truth came out that Vidhi already knew that Payal was interested in going for auditions and was least interested in marrying Ved ...so Ved is now angry at Vidhi that she didn't tell Him

More siyappa tomorrow as Vidhi will be accused of stealing jewellery by everyone 

atikna thumbnail

New promo for weekend ....yar koi weekday mein show nahi dekh raha ...inhone weekend mein bhi dikhana shuru kar diya 🤪🤪🤪

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

New promo for weekend ....yar koi weekday mein show nahi dekh raha ...inhone weekend mein bhi dikhana shuru kar diya 🤪🤪🤪

Weekend me?It may be repeat telecast or story so far of entire week. Dangal TRPs are not shown from 3 weeks. I think AYH TRPs may be really low so they thought of giving promos every 3 days and showing on weekends too as no other Dangal show was shown on weekend and had only 1 promo a week.

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Weekend me?It may be repeat telecast or story so far of entire week. Dangal TRPs are not shown from 3 weeks. I think AYH TRPs may be really low so they thought of giving promos every 3 days and showing on weekends too as no other Dangal show was shown on weekend and had only 1 promo a week.

Arre I saw the promo...its some maha weekend something some new scenes were shown......and tomorrow we may know the reason for Pratibha Devi's ill will towards Vidhi 

Agar trp low hai toh kahani mein change laana chaiye na