ANGRY CHORNI PLAYS TIC TAC TOE TO RESTORE BALANCE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Criss-cross heart is a rare congenital cardiac anomaly characterized by crossing of the inflow streams of the two ventricles due to an apparent twisting of the heart about its long axis.

Although it is classified as a defect, the criss-cross is more of a spatial anomaly than a functional one, and it is possible for the heart to have relatively normal functioning. The medical condition however, is a fatal one and needs prompt attention.

The hearts in Rajvansh and Maheshwari Household are experiencing this condition not on a medical level but more on an emotional one but nonetheless, the blood flow is disrupted just the same to the brain:

-       Kuhu because of having been asked to be surrogate and Kunal’s unfairness

-       Kunal wondering why she can’t help Bhai and Maa out

-       Abir mad at Meenu for her dirty mind games and at Kunal for falling into her trap and not stopping Kuhu from leaving

-       Mishti mad at the situation and getting into the self-blame mode

-       Varsha mad at the injustice of it all and angry with Kunal for not supporting Kuhu

-       Jasmeet worried and mad but her mind is plotting and planning

-       BP and BM angry at Meenu but supportive of Kuhu

This emotional criss-cross hearts’ condition needs to be set right here too. So, who else better than Mr. FAKE DOCTOR AND HIS BEAUTIFUL DARLING WIFE?

Amidst all of this the only person who did not have a crisscross heart issue is perhaps ironically Meenakshi Rajvansh because the necessary condition is a presence of a heart.

Mishti and Abir play the tic tac toe game, both of them on the same side of course to set things right as always. The opponents are however the family members surrounding them mainly Meenu, Kuhu, Jasmeet and Varsha.

-       Mishti scored the first win against Meenu, showing her dearest mommy-in-law her place.

-       Varsha-Kuhu won through Abir-Mishti who scored yet again by bringing Kunal in to win it for them.

-       The next one is the most crucial game which is going to go up/down in history for Meenakshi Rajvansh, Kuhu, Varsha and Jasmeet the last three mentioned, always a team, even if Kuhu does agree to the surrogacy deal.

If she already is pregnant the rules of the tic tac toe game change. And we all know really well how the trio plays. Kuhu, if she is already pregnant is not Parul Maasi. Giving her the benefit of doubt, Kuhu will not hand over the child to Abir and Mishti for legal adoption because no mother will do that except under dire circumstances. Not giving Kuhu the credit, if she does give up her baby (knowing how her brain works) there will be strings attached, with expert advice from you know who.

I had tweeted another scenario, based on a YT spoiler where Kuhu gets pregnant and her child will be brought up legally by Mishti-Abir and the child that’ll duly be adopted will be brought up by Kuhu-Kunal. The time frame will be a leap of course and is based on taking Meenu for a ride. If that happens, a future explosion the size of a metaphorical Hiroshima is bound to happen with the “little boy” in question. I worry for the children that will be brought in both biological and adopted. (Incidentally, the bomb that was dropped over Japan during World War 2 was also called little boy).

Getting back to our Chorni who not only won our hearts with her flirtatious hubby and the mesmerizing Jaaniya Mere Maahiya tune in the BG, the awesome manner in which she ruled today to protect Kunal, show Meenu the error of her ways was praiseworthy. It must have pained her to point out her medical condition to make Meenu realize what she is losing, with her games but she did it anyways. How she does it, I can only wonder?

Once a learned saint was invited to give a lecture at a renowned University. He spoke about different problems in life and how people derive strength from their struggles and ultimately win. The students were elated as they listened to the saint connecting spiritual existence to a plethora of subjects like evolution, science and religion and weave interesting motivational stories around them. They marveled at his wit and wisdom.

When there was an open floor to ask questions. One student asked:

“When someone whom we love cheats and betrays us the pain and the sorrow that we encounter cuts through our system. When you are a victim of injustice and ingratitude how do you react?”

The saint’s answer was:

“It’ll pain me greatly my son. But I look at every painful lesson and betrayal as a stepping stone to plan my future relationships. Experiences both happy and unhappy are the best teachers in life. Life is an open University and the education is incessant. As long as you learn a lesson, you gain knowledge and where then is the room for pity or frustration.”

Exactly the wisdom of BM, as she told Mishti to meet the disaster head on without flinching and cultivating sensitivity to reality that to attain peace you cannot self-sacrifice to undue demands. She pulls Mishti away from the path of imaginary fear and self-pity and shows her the light of courage and willpower and Voila our angry chorni returns with the zing and bang. With her guiding star that is BM, to bask in the role and “stolen” costume that fits her like a T and with her beloved sun showing her the light every step of the way and how can our little angry chorni ever fail.

Light, the light of wisdom, is not the antonym of darkness; it is an unequivocal, genuine, natural flower, blossoming from psychological freedom, resulting in creative energy, where there never is anyplace for EGO, like in case of Mishti and Abir.

However, in Kuhu, the same light that has provided her a solution thus far to her issues are nothing but a full ego package  bundled in desires, experiences, frustrations and unbridled anger.I disregard the precap when I say this.

Mishbir, never do things to impress others. They do not sacrifice their primary concerns in life to let dishonesty, greed, treachery win. They have high self-esteem, integrity and dignity. They keep the equilibrium intact at any cost. Kunal’s admiration of Mishti handling any issue that comes her way in a calm way and Abir’s methods of handling any turmoil is very astute and accurate and praiseworthy. He however, is also wrong to have demanded surrogacy, of Kuhu.

“ Wisdom is not finally tested by schools

Wisdom cannot be pass’d from one having it to another not having it,

Wisdom is of the soul, is not susceptible of proof,

Is its own proof ”

Mishti with her infinite wisdom knows

-      The get set go is Jasmeet’s initiation of Kuhu into the baby race

-      She is aware of Meenu and her surrogacy and asli waaris plans

-      She also knows Kuhu’s character of competing with her, plus her reluctance to have a baby earlier, and how she loves the spotlight

Waiting for Angry Chorni’s next move with Ajeeb Rajvansh.

A Fair warning for those that crisscross the hearts of Mishbir:

The scorer comes once

To write against your name

Not that you won or lost

But how you play the game

Was waiting for your analysis after the episode and it was bang on I hope our favorite mishbir keep their equilibrium in place.

Your analysis is something I always look forward in this forum ⭐️ it makes the whole episode praise worthy 👍🏼

I don't have much too say coz episode itself was good ...I loved how Mishti is back to angry chorni avatar with bang on

Abir Rajvansh and his bro code not much interested in that ..I don't feel anything for Kuhu sorry but it's true her character from the beginning was udan chu from my head😆 her bashing and cursing Mishti all the time is the reason I don't really accept her coz her redemption is not even shown 💁 and I m not even interested 🤦

Looking the current scenario it will be only Mishbir at the end who will be against Surrogacy 🙄

And I m sure they will never accept surrogacy 👏