Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Vinu 🤗 why dont you join us in EDT? 😃

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: m4manju

Vinu 🤗 why dont you join us in EDT? 😃

🤗Hey manju.. I am trying to get over mishbir’s addiction.. isiliye not participating.. I do read what all u guys discuss.. will try writing something jab mere fav scenes aayenge .. ❤️😊

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Awdorable part! Thanks for giving us this vision of MishBir’s beautiful babies! 🤗 We really needed this now.

Wow, 2 babies in 4 years! Abir is certainly working hard to make his cricket team ☺️

Meenu must be delighted! 😆

Such cute nicknames, Ms Cute Face and Kanha 

I can imagine how adorable they look with Mishti’s cute face and Abir’s charm! 😍

Loved Mishbir cute nok jhoks too. 😆

Thank you Di 🤗

Abir's working more hard than we give him credit for  😆

Yeah, i love those nicknames so muc and i always imagine mishti calling her son kanha 😳

Trying something different in next one, do let me know how it turns out. Hopefully won't get jutey chappal for not writing next in charmi series 😒😆

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Really nice one Manju ❤️

Thank you Daya. 🤗 Do let me know how you find the new one 😃

m4manju thumbnail

A/N: Because 1 baby is too less and 2 is too cliché.  Ok so this is a wicked idea but I have written it so you might as well read and let me know what you thought 😃 Also, Amish is borne by mishti 😊

Thrice upon a time :P

“Wow, 3 babies huh? That’s a handful bhai! Imagine if its 3 boys, aap logon ki toh puri Pandav sena ban jayegi!” Kunal was leaving no stone unturned to tease mishbir. Ever since mishti’s doctor saw her sonogram and conveyed they were expecting triplets, whole Rajvansh house was sent into a frenzy!

After mishbir had Amish, they planned second child after a couple of years. And even though they wished for a baby girl, their boy, Mihir was equally welcome.

Mishti wanted to get her tubes tied after that but Abir suggested otherwise. He thought, just in case he could convince his wife and as goes the saying, third time’s the charm, so who knows they could have got a girl. ⭐️

But expecting triplets was a little too much. Amish and Mihir were already a handful and Kuhu and Kunal were planning a family too. So, they all were overwhelmed with the idea of Rajvansh sadan soon turning into a playschool. 😒

Despite all the nervousness and surprise though, mishbir and their whole family knew that these bundles of joy would be welcome with open arms.

Badi ma and Bade papa decided to visit mishbir that evening.

“Hamare ghar mein toh twins ki history bhi nahi rahi hain,triplets toh dur ki baat hain. But bhagwan ka Ashirwad hai ye hamare bacho par ki itne pyare bacho ke maa baap hain ye.” BP said 😳

“Bilkul thik kaha Shaurya ke bauji. Aur fir hum sab bhi toh hain. Ye naye chote mehmaan bhi aram se aur nazo se palengey” BM said keeping herhand on mishit’s head, caressing her with all the love and assuring her. ❤️

“Ji Rajshri ji. Bilkul sahi kaha aapne. Abir aur mishti ne iss ghar ko itni khushiya di hain ki kabhi kabhi main khud yakin nahi kar paati. Ma Ambe ki aseem kripa hain ye iss ghar par. And I would not have gotten a chance to be a proud grandmother of these two chote Kanha agar mishti abir ki life mein nahi aati” Meenu said looking at Amish who was settled in her lap, playing with a playphone. She had had a change of heart for good and was truly emotional about her grandsons.

“Aur main coolest parnanu” nanu said and earned a heartfelt laughter.

After sometime in mishbir room, Abir spotted mishti staring at her report. By now, after 2 pregnancies she knew how to look for a baby inthe sonogram.  However, it was still her first trimester. She was barely 7 weeks along and at that stage they say, baby looks like a peanut. How was she supposed to confirm if it was a 1 or 3 peanuts? 

“Darr lag raha hain na?” Mishti startled hearing Abir’s voice

“Haan, aur kya? I can’t believe there’s 3. Main kaise kar paungi Abir?” She lightly clutched her stomach.

“main nahi, hum” Abir said hugging her from the back and keeping his hand on the top of hers where their ‘babies’ were.

Mishti took a moment to relax in his hold. Like she always did. Like she has been doing since last 6 years now.

“Sab tumhrari galti hain by the way. Agar Mihir ke baad hi operation kara liya hota toh ye nahi hota.”

“Achha? Jaise tum bhi secretly 3rd chance nahi chahti thi?” Abir knew her too well.

Mishti sighed at that. Of course, she too secretly wished for a miracle baby girl at the third time. But 3 babies? And what if Kunal’s teasing came true and there were 3 more boys? 😲 Mishti felt dizzy even at the thought of that. But thanks to Abir’s hold, she was stable.

And now that there was going to be three times the happiness,there needed to three time the preparations as well. Meenu had already given a rough list for getting baby stuff ready. They could use some of Amish and Mihir’s stuff like baby clothes and cradle but still it won’t be enough for 3 babies. BM had given her saffron sticks to be taken with milk and dry-fruit ke laddu like she had done during her previous 2 pregnancies. But this time she also instructed mishti to take extra care and ample amount of rest. As if everyone wasn’t asking her that. Ketu who was happily married for over 2 years now, was going to visit and stay for next 2-3 months. Because she wanted to spend time with her mishti Bhabhi as well as her favorite nephews who were so fond of their ketu bua. 😳

Abir too had started his work as a to-be-dad, like he did during Mihir’s time. During Amish’s time mishti was mostly with BM and BP, at her mayka, as it was her first pregnancy. But during Mihir’s time she was with him for full 9 months and he proved just how much of a caring hubby he was. He was such a hands-on daddy. And now also he already had her eating schedule andmeds schedule printed and put up in kitchen walls and their room so on one would let mishti miss anything. He was always a doting husband and a doting father and she felt blessed knowing that. ❤️

Next morning, they all were at the breakfast table. Mishti was feeding daliya to Mihir because her younger one was always fussy about food. Amish on the other hand was already starting to be independent, at a tender age of 4 and was eating his food carefully. She felt so proud of her boys and knew that they would make great elder brothers.

Abir was almost done eating and was helping Amish clean himself, when his phone rang. ‘Dr. Gupta calling’, the name read. It was mishti’s obstetrician. Abir excused himself and went into the living area to take the call. And he could not believe what he heard next. “We are really sorry Mr Rajvansh, but we made a mistake. We mistook someone else’s reports for Mishti’s reports. This never happens but our new nurse messed it up. You both are not expecting triplets but a single baby, its not a case of multiple pregnancy. We are extremely sorry for the confusion. And please take care of your wife “

For a minute, Abir didn’t know whether to be happy or cry.But yeah, that news definitely lifted some tension off his mind. He didn’t say it loud to anyone but he was indeed worried for his delicate wife to carry 3 kids full term. But now that wasn’t the case. He still needed to take care of her though. 

And like always, thinking about her made him smile. He wanted to run and tell this news to her but he thought, he should wait till they were alone. They needed privacy to process this information for themselves first, and then share it with the rest of the family.

“Thanks for blessing me with this lovely family, Partner and thanks for taking care of my family. And also, please let it be a girl thistime.” He prayed and pleaded to God and proceeded towards their room.

There. Almost an OS. 😆 But I needed to get this out of my system. A YT video of a family welcoming multiple pregnancy came in my suggestions and this idea popped in my mind. 😈 I am not an expert in medical terms or pregnancy so excuse me if I messed up some medical stuff.

Also, hopefully something in Charmi series would come next 😈

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

When I read the first sentence, I thought you were talking about a 3rd baby. But then the triplet twist had me 🤣 Abir's cricket team dream is slowly becoming true 😆

And the final twist omg 🤣 I'm also relieved like Abir..mishti would've gone crazy if she had 3 more boys after Amish and Mihir 

Yayy finally ketu is married 

Overall a very cute drabble 🤗❤️

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

When I read the first sentence, I thought you were talking about a 3rd baby. But then the triplet twist had me 🤣 Abir's cricket team dream is slowly becoming true 😆

And the final twist omg 🤣 I'm also relived like Abir..mishti would've gone crazy if she had 3 more boys after Amish and Mihir 

Yayy finally ketu is married 

Overall a very cute drabble 🤗❤️

Thank you sumi 🤗

Yes ketu is happily married 😆  Initially my plan was to have a 3rd baby only but then that YT video of multiple pregnancy gave ideas to my khurafati dimagh 😈 hopefully they get a girl this time 😳❤️

And hopefully others like it too :)

pallavi25 thumbnail

Wow, triple bonanza! What a champion Abir is! 😳

Mishti should have got her tubes tied 😆

Abir is determined to make that cricket team 😛

Meenu got extra blessings from Ma Ambe, do do asli waris and another on the way! 

Wow, Abir actually let Mishti go to Mah house during her first pregnancy, 😲 he never lets her go stay there by herself, zaroor ghar Jamai Ban kar wo bhi rehne Gaya hoga 😆

Please write an OS about Mishbir staying in Mishti’s old room in mah house, they had some fab romantic scenes in that room. 
Wah, Ketu is married for 2 years! 👍🏼

Good twist at the end, Thank goodness she’s not expecting triplets, I was getting scared thinking of how she will cope with that! 
Mishbir back hug...

Thanks for this cute story! Hope partner listens to his prayers and gives them a little girl this time nahin toh Abir phir se kaam pe lag jayega 😆😛

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Wow, triple bonanza! What a champion Abir is! 😳

Mishti should have got her tubes tied 😆

Abir is determined to make that cricket team 😛

Meenu got extra blessings from Ma Ambe, do do asli waris and another on the way! 

Wow, Abir actually let Mishti go to Mah house during her first pregnancy, 😲 he never lets her go stay there by herself, zaroor ghar Jamai Ban kar wo bhi rehne Gaya hoga 😆

Please write an OS about Mishbir staying in Mishti’s old room in mah house, they had some fab romantic scenes in that room. 
Wah, Ketu is married for 2 years! 👍🏼

Good twist at the end, Thank goodness she’s not expecting triplets, I was getting scared thinking of how she will cope with that! 
Mishbir back hug...

Thanks for this cute story! Hope partner listens to his prayers and gives them a little girl this time nahin toh Abir phir se kaam pe lag jayega 😆😛

Yayy, thanks for the comment di🤗 glad i didnt get eggs-tomato for not writing next in charmi series 

Meenu abhi sudhar gayi hai, she is just glad that mishbir are giving her cute grandchildren 

Amish ke time no one listened to abir but lets just say he moved office to mah sadan 😃 Yeah I would have personally loved to see if they indeed were pregnant with triplets, maybe 3 boys or 2 boys and a girl but mishtu ko dekhke idea drop kiya 😆 And I think they will get a girl this time so abir can take a break 😆 

Aww I will defo try to write on in mishtu's room in her old room 👍🏼