Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Alright guys, based on bahumat, presenting next installment in Charmi saga 😈

Pallavi di ye wala update aapke liye 🤗

Pati, patni aur Charmi 😛

“Hello” Mishti picked up his cell phone, still half asleep. She was tired and needed some more sleep which she could get not last night,thanks to Abir. She heard shower running in the bathroom, indicating he was getting ready for work. It was well past 8 am which meant he was already late,but it was all his own fault. If he hadn’t gotten horny that morning, and gave two hoots to her reminders about the time, he could have …well..that was enough for now. Let’s just say she was getting used to this morning routine.

“Can I talk to Abir sir?” the feminine voice on the other end broke her trance.

“Who’s this?” Mishti asked, alarmed. 😳

“I am Charmi. Charmie Gupta. Abir sir’s new team member.” The girl introduced herself, wondering who picked up her boss’s mobile phone. As far as she knew, her boss was not engaged, as his ring finger was empty. Sure, she joined his office just 2 days ago but she had tried to find out if the charming boss was ‘taken’ or not. 😳 His cabin didn’t have any personal photos and he used to work late too, usual indicators of single people.  She should have asked around but since she was new, she decided to go with subtle hints.

“Ok, Abir is getting ready. I will tell him that you called.” Mishti replied, irritated. Even before the girl on the other side could ask who she was. 

Sure, she herself agreed to hire Charmi after seeing her profile and how she was qualified. After all, Mishti was all about ethics and values to refuse someone a job for her personal likings. But that did not mean his new employee would call at wee hours of the morning on his personal number!

Just then Abir came out of the shower, looking as charming as ever. He came to her side of the bed and pecked her lips. “good morning sleepyhead” he said, while his hands still cupping her face.

She circled his hands around her face and noticed something missing. She took his left hand and looked at him questioningly “tumhari ring kaha hai, abir?”

He too looked at his hand at that and panicked for a moment. Just then he remembered something.

“wifey, tum na nashte me badam khaya karo, bhul jati ho tum aajkal cheezein. Tumhi ne toh uss din ring nikalne ko kaha tha when we were “ 

“yeah, yeah got it” she rolled her eyes and looked away. Just then something caught her eyes. A painting. It was their painting that he hadmade for her just before their wedding.

“isse bahar kyun nikala hai?”

“kyun matlab? I want to show my staff how good of an artist I am. I am going to put this in my new cabin.” he proudly stated. Painting was just a pretense, in reality he wanted to flaunt his gorgeuos wife and that she was his to the entire world ❤️

On the other end though, his new employee was disturbed. Who was that lady who picked his phone, she was wondering? That too this early in the morning.

"pata karna padega" Charmi thought 😎

Abhi ke liye itna hi, stay tuned to read more and do leave comments :)

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago
DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Yayy charmi aa gayi 🤪

Its a disservice to Abir that he had no girls ogling at him on the show 😆 

Angry Chorni attacks jhelna padega abhi bechare ko 😆

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Such a cute update 😊 Waiting for more...

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Idk why I'm feeling more jealous than mishti 😆

I always wondered why mishbir don't wear their wedding rings in the show so thanks for bringing that up ☺️

pallavi25 thumbnail

Thanks for this cute and hot update, Manju! 🤗

Pati Patni aur Charmi 😆 Love the title! 

Abir ka morning session  ☺️

Thank goodness Abir is taking their portrait to his office, now Charmi will realize the charming boss is taken 

Lekin Abir ne ring kyun utara, kahin chubhta tha kya? 😛😆
Please continue ....

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks for this cute and hot update, Manju! 🤗

Pati Patni aur Charmi 😆 Love the title! 

Abir ka morning session  ☺️

Thank goodness Abir is taking their portrait to his office, now Charmi will realize the charming boss is taken 

Lekin Abir ne ring kyun utara, kahin chubhta tha kya? 😛😆
Please continue ....

bold - hehe, i was worried it sounded lame 😆 but kuch aur sahi nahi laga

@ring - well, this is something only mishti can tell 

m4manju thumbnail

Thinking to update something here amidst all that's happening to mishbir fans ❤️ stay tuned. 

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Yayy charmi aa gayi 🤪

Its a disservice to Abir that he had no girls ogling at him on the show 😆 

Angry Chorni attacks jhelna padega abhi bechare ko 😆

i know right? abhi toh shuruat hai, aage aage dekho hota hai kya 😆

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Such a cute update 😊 Waiting for more...

thank you 🤗

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Idk why I'm feeling more jealous than mishti 😆

I always wondered why mishbir don't wear their wedding rings in the show so thanks for bringing that up ☺️

aww don't be jealous, i can assure you charmi is no vamp..just a little dhamaka thats it 😛

@rings - thanks for noticing. 😃