Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

i guess she is jealous because of the new love that is growing between these two

coldbrew thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Was some of the stuff she's saying directly lifted from india-forums by any chance? 

Hilarious.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Talis

She looks like a cat.  Does that really help one get work?

Then what's the reason for her cosmetic surgeries? Why do so many actresses go for cosmetic surgeries, Rhinoplasty, liposuction etc ? 

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

Then what's the reason for her cosmetic surgeries? Why do so many actresses go for cosmetic surgeries, Rhinoplasty, liposuction etc ? 

Can you really blame women in showbiz for going down the path of surgeries and enhancements? Trying to hold on to youth and beauty is human nature even among those who aren't in that field. On top of that, actresses in bollywood capitalize on their physical appearance more than anything else. If they have access to it and the money to spend on it, they undoubtedly will. 

"I have undergone plastic surgery. I got my breasts done. Big deal. If you start collecting the plastic that has gone into our Bollywood bodies, I can fill three trucks outside this very building. At least I'm honest enough to admit to it." <-- That's Rakhi Sawant for you.

Like someone pointed out, she does look like a cat in that clip. A hostile one that's about to attack. πŸ˜†

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coldbrew

Can you really blame women in showbiz for going down the path of surgeries and enhancements? Trying to hold on to youth and beauty is human nature even among those who aren't in that field. On top of that, actresses in bollywood capitalize on their physical appearance more than anything else. If they have access to it and the money to spend on it, they undoubtedly will. 

"I have undergone plastic surgery. I got my breasts done. Big deal. If you start collecting the plastic that has gone into our Bollywood bodies, I can fill three trucks outside this very building. At least I'm honest enough to admit to it." <-- That's Rakhi Sawant for you.

Like someone pointed out, she does look like a cat in that clip. A hostile one that's about to attack. πŸ˜†

Many in Bollywood are being pressurized to go for enhancements. Then  we see trends like Sri  devi making her daughter go for enhancements before joining movies. 

There are cases like https://www.slice.ca/21-times-celebs-wish-they-hadnt-changed-their-appearance/

Rakhi got her breasts done, then she was telling us she got her silicons removed. She is funny and materialistic. Bollywood helped her get fame and money and enhanced beauty. It will be good to know if she has gone for  such surgeries voluntarily by her choice.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

She looks like a alien    .......πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½ 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Equine

She looks like a alien    .......πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½ 

Like a cat alien hybrid πŸ˜‚

Sashay01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Have you read the leaked e-mail to Hrithik where she complained that Salman?   I thought it was the most rational (albeit oblivious to a particular unpleasant person being ignored) l e-mail she sent.   Of course who knows if it's actually true. smiley36

She called him weird and said he wanted her to be in one of his films and how it would make her career how crazy was that because how many of his heroines have a career after and it would ruin her brand.

He used to make fun of me. Once he told me, why do you act so much? People like you end up nowhere. Look at Katrina, she is the perfect actress material; looks good and keeps her mouth shut. I told him he is very 19th-century, and I am not interested in becoming Katrina or Salman.

"He got pissed and started abusing me. After that, we didn’t see his face for two years. He called, messaged, but I never replied. Then he called me for is birthday, I told you about that time I saw him for five minutes. After β€˜Queen’, he has been wanting to meet me, but I just don’t feel like it, and this film offer is just a desperate attempt. This is the thing with unpleasant people, you just don’t want to see them.”

https://www.india.com/entertainment/kangana-ranaut-in-her-leaked-emails-to-hrithik-roshan-working-with-weird-salman-khan-would-harm-my-brand-2519821/

Man, this is the last time she sounded sensible and not like a malfunctioning twitter bot. What happened to this KR?

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

She is the same Rakhi Sawant who claimed a few days ago that Sushant came into her dreams and told that he's gonna reborn as her child.πŸ€ͺIf anything, then I find both Rakhi and Kangana as pure attention seekers to the most extent, they are equal

Sashay01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

If anything, then I find both Rakhi and Kangana as pure attention seekers to the most extent, they are equal

Definitely. But unfortunately, loha hi lohey ko kattha hai πŸ˜‚