Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

What's wrong with her face? I know she goes under the knife regularly but she looks very strange in the video 

Kya video banaya hai isne πŸ€£..I want to watch the full version..any links?

Here's the longest video I could find : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oELM6Sj2-yw

Enjoy! 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Actually Shah Rukh noticed her first in  some audition.  With her sense of humor and speaking style, she  impressed SRK. Good.

She knows if she will not go for plastic surgeries, Bollywood will not give her work.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry Rakhi...but Kangna Didi has never called Salman Khan bad.....did you forget ...did apologized for Salman's rape comments....jhooth mat bolo...didi loves Salman...

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is funny πŸ€£

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sorry Rakhi...but Kangna Didi has never called Salman Khan bad.....did you forget ...did apologized for Salman's rape comments....jhooth mat bolo...didi loves Salman...

Have you read the leaked e-mail to Hrithik where she complained that Salman?   I thought it was the most rational (albeit oblivious to a particular unpleasant person being ignored) l e-mail she sent.   Of course who knows if it's actually true. smiley36

She called him weird and said he wanted her to be in one of his films and how it would make her career how crazy was that because how many of his heroines have a career after and it would ruin her brand.

He used to make fun of me. Once he told me, why do you act so much? People like you end up nowhere. Look at Katrina, she is the perfect actress material; looks good and keeps her mouth shut. I told him he is very 19th-century, and I am not interested in becoming Katrina or Salman.

"He got pissed and started abusing me. After that, we didn’t see his face for two years. He called, messaged, but I never replied. Then he called me for is birthday, I told you about that time I saw him for five minutes. After β€˜Queen’, he has been wanting to meet me, but I just don’t feel like it, and this film offer is just a desperate attempt. This is the thing with unpleasant people, you just don’t want to see them.”

https://www.india.com/entertainment/kangana-ranaut-in-her-leaked-emails-to-hrithik-roshan-working-with-weird-salman-khan-would-harm-my-brand-2519821/

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kangana is more Rakhi than Rakhi 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† What does she mean by 99 & 1%? 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

Actually Shah Rukh noticed her first in  some audition.  With her sense of humor and speaking style, she  impressed SRK. Good.

She knows if she will not go for plastic surgeries, Bollywood will not give her work.

She looks like a cat.  Does that really help one get work?

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I love Rakhi, there is nothing better than bring able to speak what you want to and express your views .

Loved her ever since BB1 and her music video Pardesiya

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waiting for somebody to make a song out of this with beats🀣

She says charsulli gardulli here too,which just reminds me of this

https://youtu.be/K8GIqRyPJYM

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago