Tum kaha gayab ho aajkal

What about your stories?

We all are waiting for updates

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_94

MiNeil lost in their world beautiful

Yes mineil they are...baki duniya jaye bhaad mein...unka romance nahi kam hona chahiye🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu2006

Beautiful part 

Omg Arya’s back 

Wonder what will she do with all family members 

Cont soon 

Thanks a lot

Yes arya is back and she will take everyone's class😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Lovely .I hope MiNeil stay in Goa in their house  

Mineil romance ka koi mauka nahi chhodenge chahe goa ho ya patiala🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love this Mini ☺️🤣 bold , violent . In show she would have shown more to Neil ☺️but everything got 😳 but here we got to see all that  like she had said in show .. dekha hi kaha hai abh tak ☺️🤣 and Neil enjoy it.🤣 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I love this Mini ☺️🤣 bold , violent . In show she would have shown more to Neil ☺️but everything got 😳 but here we got to see all that  like she had said in show .. dekha hi kaha hai abh tak ☺️🤣 and Neil enjoy it.🤣 

yes Mini sherni ke asli rang dekhne reh hi gaye show mein....but in this parallel universe of mineil we will fulfill every wish☺️🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

yes Mini sherni ke asli rang dekhne reh hi gaye show mein....but in this parallel universe of mineil we will fulfill every wish☺️🤣

Yeah  we got everything ☺️ 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Mineil romance ka koi mauka nahi chhodenge chahe goa ho ya patiala🤣

Yes🤣 ever ready 🤣 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 11

“What is not acceptable and weird? What is happening in this house? Where is veerbalika and genie?” Arya said as she came inside.

Aayat, twins and the elders looked at her direction. “Aaru…you? Suddenly here? You were supposed to come next month right?” Aayat asked. “Yes, but I couldn’t stop myself. I called veerbalika and genie so many times but I wasn’t able to connect. Then I talked to each one of you but everytime you people made some excuse. I had started thinking that something has gone wrong but you people kept making up stories that my veerbalika and genie went for a vacations, then they are busy in work, then they are not feeling well….I was tired of your excuses. No one was telling me anything. Then finally I called kabir. At first he also made excuses but when I threatened him he spilled the beans.”

“What? You know everything now?” Ayush asked. “Yes, you idiot. I know everything and I also came to realise how unlucky my veerbalika and genie is to have children like you….you all are such a shame in the name of family.” Arya shouted.

“But its not our fault. You are scolding us and what they did to us…you wont say anything to them. They are going to be parents again…seriously….you were not here…you don’t know how much embarrassment we have faced because of them. ”Ayush defended himself and the siblings.

“How ungrateful you can be? You know how much embarrassment you faced because of them just in few days but you know how much embarrassment they faced all their life because of you and your bratty brother. Agar bhul gaye to yaad dilaun….kitne shaitan the tum dono ….ek din bhi aisa nahi jaata tha jab padosi, mohalle wale, school teachers tum dono ki shikaytein na karte ho aur mere veerbalika aur genie ko sabki baatein na sunni padti ho….par is sabke baad bhi kitni achhi upbringing di hai un logo ne tumhe….aur tum log….kuch logo ne zara si baatein kya sunaa di tumhe apne maa papa se sharmindagi ho gayi?” Arya snapped back.

“Listen Aaru, we know we have behaved rudely with them and we are regretting it too but….ye jo situation hai….you tell me…is it normal to be parents at this age? We had just asked them to abort the baby and they become so angry with us that they left the house.” Aayat tried to calm her down.

“You know what? They should have decided to abort the baby….long long ago…when veerbalika was expecting you and I was feeling insecure…veerbalika should have aborted you…kam se kam aaj unhe ye dukh toh nahi milta…unki khud ki aulaad jiska astitva hi unse hai wo unhe advise kar rahi hai ki apne ansh ko abort karde….wow just wow. I want to clap for you Aayat.” Arya  mocked her as she clapped in front of everyone.

“What are you saying? They were having second thoughts about me? They didn’t want to give birth to me?” Aayat asked as she was hurt from this revelation. “Yes, veerbalika was young at that time and I was also getting insecure from you so they were thinking to abort their first baby but they couldn’t….veerbalika fell in love with you the moment she saw you on the sonography monitor...how could she killed you? Mothers are like that only…and after all these years…you…that very child…is advising them to kill their baby…and why? Just because you are getting married and your in laws may be uncomfortable by this fact…how mean and selfish you can be?” Arya taunted her.

“Aur aap log? Biji and Naeem bi…aapne to un dono ka struggle dekha hai…kis tarah har kadam par un dono ne is society ka …iske orthodox norms ka khulkar saamna kiya hai? You are their elders and you pushed them away, ridiculed them just because some mohalla aunties taunted you about it?” Arya questioned the elders.

“But..when we have to listen all those nasty comments….we were…” Begin Naeem bi but Arya interrupted her. “You know what? All of you…you got to face the embarrassment because of your lack of humour. You couldn’t come up with a befitting reply to society’s taunts and you poured your anger on my veerbalika and genie.”

“What they have done…I mean a baby at this age…is it age appropriate behavior?” Armaan asked.

What have they done? Are they some sort of criminals? Have they indulged in extra marital affair? They are just normal couple…normal, loving husband and wife. I know its not common to have baby in older age but you cant brand them as irresposible people. I am sure now they wouldn’t have planned for the baby but it happened…unplanned yes….but its still their baby..their flesh and blood…symbol of their love. What do you expect? How a husband wife should behave behind the doors of their room. Just because they are elders they should not romance? They shouldn’t love each other? Is it a crime for them to make love? Come on now grow up….you are young generation but talking like some oldies. Accept that apart from being your parents they are husband and wife and they do every normal thing a couple should do like hanging out together, taking care of each other and making love. And they have every right to take decisions regarding their personal life. They shouldn’t be mocked, taunted or looked upon with contempt for this.”

“We are very sorry Aaru. We never thought in this way.” Armaan replied. “Yes, we were so engrossed in our own life that we didnt think about them. We disrespected them, gave them so much pain that they left us.” Aayat cried. “Jis samay unka sath dena chahiye tha us waqt hi unke akela chhod diya.” Biji said as she also started to cry. "We want to opologise from them but we dont know where to find them." Ayush said.

“Pata nahi kaha honge? Kis haalat mein honge mere bachhe? Naeem bi asked. “Yes Aaru their mobiles are switched off. Nobody has any idea about them. Not active on social media….we don’t where they have gone? How are they? When they will comeback…will even come back or not?” Aayat informed her.

“Shut up! You all are dumbos. Wo insaan hain koi magicians nahi jo duniya se gayab ho jaye. You people didn’t try enough to find them.” Arya replied. “What do you mean?” Ayush asked. “Where ever they are I am sure they would be spending money, using their cards or net banking. We can contact their bank and can make inquiry from there.” Arya gave an idea. “Yes, like always they have paid all the bills of house and other expenses. The bank can trace the details of transaction.” Armaan agreed. Arya called her Lala uncle who had become a Dsp now and he in no time instructed bank to trace the location. Finally all came to know that Mini and Neil were in Goa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tenu itna main pyaar karaan
Ek pal vich sau baar karaan
Tu jaave je mainu chhad ke
Maut da intezaar karaan

Ke tere liye duniya chhod di hai
Tujhpe hi saans aake ruke
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

Neil hugged Mini from behind and rest his head on her shoulder as they swayed slowly with the music of romantic song. Mini turned around after sometime and looked in Neil’s eyes.

They were enjoying their romantic anniversary date night on yatch, lost in each others arms, without any care in this world.

"Come now its getting late. You should get some sleep.” Neil said to Mini when the song ended. But she was in no mood to sleep. “No way, I wont waste this beautiful night by just sleeping. You brought me here for our anniversary celebration and I will live each and every moment of it.” Mini replied. “But we already had dinner, dance, heart to heart convo…what more you want to do?” Neil asked. “Ab ye bhi kya mujhe batana padega chef Neil Oberoi ki anniversary celebration kaise karte hain?” Mini winked at him.

“Oh no no no….dont try to be naughty. Remember your condition…we just cant involve in any hanky panky…its not safe for the baby.” Neil reminded her. “Shut up! Its your baby who is making me horny and its your duty to fulfill my every wish. And I also remember the doctor said we cant do anything till first trimester. I have been counting days…its over few days ago. And most important thing….its our anniversary…how can you expect we would stay away from each other and I would spend this night snoring away instead of loving you?” Mini said adamantly.  

“Love, don’t be so stubborn. You know we cant….I don’t want to take any chances with your health.” Neil tried to make her understand. “Neil Oberoi….just shut up and kiss me.” Mini said as she attacked his lips not giving any chance to him to reactor say anything else. They were standing hugging each other on the yatch’s deck and cool breeze was caressing their bodies. Mini hugged him more tightly to draw in the warmth from him. She snaked her hand from his waist to his hair. She slowly caressed his hair and then her hand finally settled on the back of his neck. Neil finally lost the battle when Mini started feeling him up. He kissed her too.

Finally he lifted her in his arms and took her inside the room downstairs. “You know how to have your way with me…don’t you love?” Neil asked as he placed her on the bed. “Yes, after spending so many years with you I know how to pull your strings.” Mini teased him as she ran her hand suggestively on his chest. “I must say you know me inside out literally.” Neil winked back. Mini laughed in reply.

Neil came on bed and settled on her side. He pulled Mini towards him and started placing butterfly kisses. He started caressing her hair slowly without indulging much in any other action. “Neil…” Mini moaned his name when he kissed her just above her chest. Neil smirked as he continued his work. Mini was getting frustrated now. Why he is not going down or doing any other thing…just slow kisses and caressing hair…then it struck her. She pushed him away. “Neil! You cheat….you want to put me to sleep…” Mini accused as she threw a pillow at him.

Neil smiled sheepishly on being caught. “Love, please…samjho na…would I ever say no to make love…but we cant take any risk without seeing doctor.” Neil reaoned. Mini pouted and turned around. “Ok…don’t get upset …I can think of something else.” Neil suggested. “You mean that special body massage?” Mini suddenly turned excitedly towards him. “Yes, if you are craving for it.” Neil replied. “Okies. Lets celebrate each other.” Mini said at once and hugged him while Neil laughed at her desperateness. She was always horny during pregnancy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil and Mini came back to their beach house in the morning and the first thing they did was visiting the doctor as it was due from some days now. They came back with the reports. Neil made Mini sit comfortably on the sofa chair while he went into the kitchen to make lunch for her.

They were sitting in their courtyard and having their lunch. “No…bas bahut ho gaya ab aur nahi khaaya jata.” Mini said when Neil served her another chapati. “Abhi khaaya hi kaha hai? Come on you need nutrition.” Neil insisted. But Mini pushed away the plate. “Ok, at least have this kheer.” Neil took a spoonful and fed it to Mini. “Hmm, its yummy.” Mini replied as she enjoyed her favorite sweet dish. “You were craving for it right?” Neil asked as he fed another spoon to Mini. “Yes…how do you know everything beforehand?” She questioned. “Because I love you…I know whats going inside your mind…what do you want at what time.” Neil replied as he kept feeding to her.

“Neil…can I ask something?” Mini became sad all of a sudden. Neil sighed, he knew pregnancy hormones making her emotionally vulnerable. She must have remembered children because of this kheer as it was everyone’s favorite. “Yes love.” Neil replied. 

“Neil, why you didn’t let me talk to Arya about anything…who knows she must have supported us.” Mini asked. “But there was a possibility that she would have reacted like others. If there was even 1% chance of that then I know you and even me….we wouldn’t be able to take it. Biji, Naeem bi didn’t understand us…I can digest this. Children disappointed us…we took it also but Arya? She is close to us more than anyone. She is more than our child, your sister….she is the one who brought us together…she holds double importance in our life….if she had not understand us…ridiculed us….shouted at us..then we would have been shattered.” Neil explained and Mini nodded as she agreed with him.

“I cant believe you people think like this about me.” Mini and Neil looked at the door and found Arya standing there. “Chhoti madam….chhutanki!” both Neil and Mini said at the same time.

to be continued....

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hayee meri Arya , kya sunaya tumne sabko. Jaan hai tu meri .... Love you

Meri Sherni tharki Mini and caring Neil uff Loved their anniversary celebration 

And MiNeil tumlog Arya ke baare mein aisa soch kaise sakte ho😔