Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: durga33

to be honest I've been watching lots of netflix since leaving here. So I quite honestly forgot about this show lol. It's just random coincidence that I saw on instagram on the news feed about the show abrupt ending. How that appeared on my feed is a mystery because I follow none actors lol so I said I'll come and say my last piece. 

I know for sure the end will be troll worthy. If it is true about bajaj dying at the hands of komo to save prerna that is an huge insult to the character. Bajaj is known to be way more dangerous than komo yet somehow she manages to kill him so that way the so call happy lovers get their happy ending lol are you kidding me. His character deserve so much more and never got explored to the true potential that he always had.

This show itself is a huge insult. I'm glad it bombed pathetically. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

to be honest I've been watching lots of netflix since leaving here. So I quite honestly forgot about this show lol. It's just random coincidence that I saw on instagram on the news feed about the show abrupt ending. How that appeared on my feed is a mystery because I follow none actors lol so I said I'll come and say my last piece. 

I know for sure the end will be troll worthy. If it is true about bajaj dying at the hands of komo to save prerna that is an huge insult to the character. Bajaj is known to be way more dangerous than komo yet somehow she manages to kill him so that way the so call happy lovers get their happy ending lol are you kidding me. His character deserve so much more and never got explored to the true potential that he always had.

It might happen that Bajaj kills Komo and probably gets killed in the process. Bajaj is too magnanimous a character to die at the hands of Komo! 

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This show itself is a huge insult. I'm glad it bombed pathetically. 

it is a huge insult lol and it did bombed lol. I think that answers to the so called popularity of the show. *edited by DT*

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

It might happen that Bajaj kills Komo and probably gets killed in the process. Bajaj is too magnanimous a character to die at the hands of Komo! 

either way a huge insult to the character. Bajaj dying for a woman who didn't even give him a shred of a thought. That really is no character development but character assassination. This is why I can't watch Indian tv shows. For some insane reason the female lead is not allowed to move on to someone else but stay with the same person even though that person abused them and manipulated them. Anurag did more harm to prerna then bajaj ever did yet he is he hero. Bajaj was right to call him filthy housefly. He really is one. I will never forget how ksg delivered that line. So ruthlessly and brutally. Lol but it was so true 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

either way a huge insult to the character. Bajaj dying for a woman who didn't even give him a shred of a thought. That really is no character development but character assassination. This is why I can't watch Indian tv shows. For some insane reason the female lead is not allowed to move on to someone else but stay with the same person even though that person abused them and manipulated them. Anurag did more harm to prerna then bajaj ever did yet he is he hero. Bajaj was right to call him filthy housefly. He really is one. I will never forget how ksg delivered that line. So ruthlessly and brutally. Lol but it was so true 

Thsts exactly the problem with the soulmate saga! ITV shows women to be one man women! Why, my question is why? Why can’t she move on? 

durga33 thumbnail

Thsts exactly the problem with the soulmate saga! ITV shows women to be one man women! Why, my question is why? Why can’t she move on? 

That's the million dollar question and why indian tv shows doesn't really have a story. But this show would've been a perfect example of showing the female lead moving on after all the abuse and taunts she endured from not only the male lead but his family as well. @Wistfullness laid out every single perfect reason for prerna to have moved on. Yet she doesn't. That's the saddest part. Seeing a girl go back to an abusive person. It happens in reality to a lot of woman and instead of the show trying to be a good example and show otherwise they set a bad example letting girls know it's ok to go back to an abusive person in the name of love lol.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Makes me realize how progressive the early 2000s were. This show is downright regressive. No woman can stick to a man like housefly. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

That's the million dollar question and why indian tv shows doesn't really have a story. But this show would've been a perfect example of showing the female lead moving on after all the abuse and taunts she endured from not only the male lead but his family as well. @Wistfullness laid out every single perfect reason for prerna to have moved on. Yet she doesn't. That's the saddest part. Seeing a girl go back to an abusive person. It happens in reality to a lot of woman and instead of the show trying to be a good example and show otherwise they set a bad example letting girls know it's ok to go back to an abusive person in the name of love lol.

A blot on the channel's nayi soch (new thinking) tagline. 

Moving on or staying alone is a different matter. But, going back to someone like filthy housefly is the worst one can stoop to.

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

durga not holding back 😆

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: INSTIGATOR

durga not holding back 😆

Oh she's shouldn't. 😆