Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amyra94 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: edkvf

Even  a single Character is justified in this crap show. Acting of both Leads  spoiled the essence of the their characters. No offence. 

true

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Amyra94

oct 3. pls put a full stop to housefly damage 

Yes please. πŸ˜†πŸ€§

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So I heard yesterday the show was coming to an abrupt end and after reading some stuff  I decided to make a final post here since my leaving months ago. 

First off I knew the show was going to be in trouble because of  the dooming approach of covid 19. There was no doubt in my mind we were going to get prerna and bajaj story before the production shut down. However it did shut down and when they came back more than half the viewers left. To be honest I don't blame them. Covid has got people stuck at home and they want good television to watch. Fortunately no one wanted to come back to watching the same regressive material. So I applaud the viewers for that. 

Second, we could have gotten their story way before. I always said how the Switzerland track was a great track for prerna to learn more about bajaj and explore their relationship more. However ekta ruined that. They literally wasted all that money going to Switzerland just to show a track of Anurag stalking/chasing prerna around like a lovesick puppy. But hey they have that kind of money to waste. 

Thirdly, ekta only cares about marketing, buzz and ratings. Good story and character development doesn't work for her. That's why it came back to hit her bad. Her so called dream project failed so badly. Sure it has it fans but overall with the general audience it failed. 

Fourth the female character is by far the worst character in the show. Every show has a strong female and here you have a weak and pathetic woman. She is everything you aim NOT to be. No self dignity, no self respect, no self worth NOTHING. The fact that she goes back to anurag in the end just shows how this character has no substance. In this show anurag and her deserve each other. Two toxic people that do damage to one another and others around them. 

Lastly the male lead. The hero who is not really a hero but wears a mask to cover who he is. All his sins and wrongdoings are just forgiven and pushed aside by the female lead. In fact this is the only show I've heard of the hero throwing his lover down a bridge in an so called attempt to save her and was the cause of the separation between her and her child only to get his happy ending. In reality people like that aren't called lovers but murderers lol. 

Anyhow the person I only feel sorry for is the actor  who replace ksg. I don't know him but from what I read recently he didn't even get a chance in the show as he was sidelined. It was better to end the bajaj character. I wish him all the best. 

Those are my final thoughts. πŸ˜€ And good riddance to this show. Even though I never watch the original but I definitely  know that one will be remembered and cherished than this one ever will. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@durgaaaa πŸ€— How much I missed your posts πŸ€—

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Christina! So glad to see you again. 

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Christina! So glad to see you again. 

Thank u 😁Nice to see you again.  After hearing the show was coming to an end I thought it would be appropriate to make a comment as I was part of the forum before leaving. Great post by the way. You covered all the points. This show never saw its theme. Neither the main couple are star crossed lovers nor is this a story about two lovers living for one another and not be together. Every single track was cingeworthy and just forced just to show both of them on screen. Having both married to different people yet show them all living under the same roof and commit adultery is disgusting and distasteful. No wonder more than half viewers left lol what is there to come back to?? The same thing.  

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

@durgaaaa πŸ€— How much I missed your posts πŸ€—

Hi. Nice to see you to 😁 Unfortunately I have a lot going on right now in my life so I won't be coming back to india forum anymore due to me being busy so I thought given the show is coming to an end it would be appropriate to make my last comments here. Lol 

Anyhow I'm glad this show was rejected by the audience in general. This show could not live up to its standards nor its theme. The only thing the show succeeded in is showing both girls and boys how NOT to be. No guy should be *edited by DT* lying, manipulative to a girl. Like how anurag was to prerna. And girls shouldn't be everything prerna is. Prerna is straight up a mockery of all woman. 

I'm glad ksg chose not to come back to this mess however I feel bad about the actor who replaced him. I read that based on offscreen drama etc he didn't even stand a chance in the show. Which is a shame because they should have let the bajaj character exit. Prerna doesn't deserve him. The way how they turned bajaj into a lovesick guy who just bends backwards for a woman who don't even think about him just ruins his character. They should have showed him carrying out his revenge and leaving prerna high and dry. I'll never understand why bajaj fell in love with prerna. There is nothing to fall in love with lol 

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: durga33

Hi. Nice to see you to 😁 Unfortunately I have a lot going on right now in my life so I won't be coming back to india forum anymore due to me being busy so I thought given the show is coming to an end it would be appropriate to make my last comments here. Lol 

Anyhow I'm glad this show was rejected by the audience in general. This show could not live up to its standards nor its theme. The only thing the show succeeded in is showing both girls and boys how NOT to be. No guy should be abusive, lying, manipulative to a girl. Like how anurag was to prerna. And girls shouldn't be everything prerna is. Prerna is straight up a mockery of all woman. 

I'm glad ksg chose not to come back to this mess however I feel bad about the actor who replaced him. I read that based on offscreen drama etc he didn't even stand a chance in the show. Which is a shame because they should have let the bajaj character exit. Prerna doesn't deserve him. The way how they turned bajaj into a lovesick guy who just bends backwards for a woman who don't even think about him just ruins his character. They should have showed him carrying out his revenge and leaving prerna high and dry. I'll never understand why bajaj fell in love with prerna. There is nothing to fall in love with lol 

That’s okay, it’s a small world. May we meet again! 

But, I must say, you brutally summarised the points so well! Prerna deserves whatever she is getting in the end πŸ€ͺ I will imagine that she will be subjected to more taunts and what not! 

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

That’s okay, it’s a small world. May we meet again! 

But, I must say, you brutally summarised the points so well! Prerna deserves whatever she is getting in the end πŸ€ͺ I will imagine that she will be subjected to more taunts and what not! 

to be honest I've been watching lots of netflix since leaving here. So I quite honestly forgot about this show lol. It's just random coincidence that I saw on instagram on the news feed about the show abrupt ending. How that appeared on my feed is a mystery because I follow none actors lol so I said I'll come and say my last piece. 

I know for sure the end will be troll worthy. If it is true about bajaj dying at the hands of komo to save prerna that is an huge insult to the character. Bajaj is known to be way more dangerous than komo yet somehow she manages to kill him so that way the so call happy lovers get their happy ending lol are you kidding me. His character deserve so much more and never got explored to the true potential that he always had.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

As I viewer I and so many others signed up for this substandard trash (zyada izzat de di) for BAJAJ. 

Needless to say, since his entry we were subjected to the worst cringeworthy tracks and scenes. Just a thought about those horrors makes me cringe again. Thankfully it's nearing its end and I'm getting the chance to vent.πŸ˜†

We were subjected to the atrocities and unbelievable stupidities of an apparently divine couple that lacked even the basics and the charm of a regular, vanilla couple. I don't remember anything other than madam soulmate repeatedly risking her life for a gutless man and shamelessly displaying the immunity against humiliations. 

After RB entered, Veena was accused of theft and sent to jail. Housefly, instead of taking a stand against his scheming mother, was busy convincing P for the wedding. These episodes also made me realize the extent to which this future fogue Businesswoman loathed self-worth.

Just imagine the horror. Her old mother was jailed for no fault but she was more desperate for her wedding with a gutless filthy housefly who couldn't take a stand. Ofcourse! Guts are reserved for Sharmas when there's no man in the house. πŸ‘

Komolika murdered madam's father. And yet, she doesn't loathe the woman for her father's murder. She loathes the woman because her gutless lover married her. Wow!

No woman would want to enter a toxic place inhabited by vile and spineless people who look down upon her and her family. But, Prerna ji is special. Beizzati is her oxygen. 

Swiss track tortured us with the pukeworthy dialogues in which madam soulmate objectified herself in the worst possible manner. Remember her my body belongs to filthy housefly lines? If you don't, you're still lucky. πŸ˜†

Madam didn't even mind being stalked, slapped, and manhandled. The lack of self worth was seriously sickening. 

Next is madam soulmate's pirated paro marathons. Ewww! πŸ€’

Woh soiled and burnt...yet miraculously self-healing properties wali saree RB ke sar ke upar. Is this what the CVs meant by divine? A saree with self-healing properties? Which shop sells stuff like this?

Housefly practising his creeping and stalking skills was damn infuriating. Then there's that chai and midnight roti because BZ has no servants. Or, housefly and his family saw fouge Businesswoman as a house help they could order? Mohini certainly did. To an extent, even housefly did.

Debu Da was way more respected. πŸ₯΄

Durga puja track needs no words. What worsened it was the gross misuse of the goddess. CVs need to understand that shoving and degrading deties to elevate a couple like this is futile. The deity and forced symbolism wouldn't compensate for something like this which has no soul. 

Post BAJAJ's return, madam successfully exceeded all previous bounds and dreamt of her and her child's apparent killer. That was perhaps the lowest of all lows because it didn't only do further damage an already pathetic character, it degraded a mother too.

I've never watched this level of toxicity and abuse in the name of love. That too when it's overloaded with heavy words like divine, soulmate blah blah. Forget divine, this one isn't even a regular love story. No wonder viewers couldn't connect and the show failed.

It's the toxic obsession and abuse story of two individuals who brought nothing but immense toxicity and destruction in each other's lives and affected their families too. 

There's no trust and communication. πŸ€‘

Prerna ji actually fell in love with housefly's abuses in the name of love. Such was the level of delusion that she lost all sense of self-respect. Komolika is labelled a vamp. But, how is housefly basu any better? At least the vamp wouldn't throw her loved ones down the bridge or hand over her daughter to an unknown woman.

Kitna kuch jhel gaye hum log. πŸ˜…πŸ₯΄

OH it's here. πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘