Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

why didn't they make this show with just kuhu? what was the point of bringing mishti to mah house and make her the FL?

They probably wanted the other actress to do Mishti’s role but Rhea suits the role much more and has done it to perfection. The story was supposed to be about Mishti and her questions about whether a girl has the right to know more about her life partner before she gets married. But gradually they made this a sibling show where it’s all about how the 4 siblings’ lives are intertwined and crisscrossing πŸ€ͺ

Such BS because Kuhu and Mishti are not even real sisters. If Mishti is foster kid of BM BP then she’s actually Kuhu’s aunt by relation, not sister πŸ˜†

Brothers story still makes sense because Abir Kunal really love each other the most!

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi25

They probably wanted the other actress to do Mishti’s role but Rhea suits the role much more and has done it to perfection. The story was supposed to be about Mishti and her questions about whether a girl has the right to know more about her life partner before she gets married. But gradually they made this a sibling show where it’s all about how the 4 siblings’ lives are intertwined and crisscrossing πŸ€ͺ

Such BS because Kuhu and Mishti are not even real sisters. If Mishti is foster kid of BM BP then she’s actually Kuhu’s aunt by relation, not sister πŸ˜†

Brothers story still makes sense because Abir Kunal really love each other the most!

@bold: they did explore that before mishbir wedding but then everything went downhill. After the wedding, they could have explored mishti's past and/or her mother's track..literally ANYTHING but this forced sibling angle

@underlined: lol that's so true..Also BP and BM are now calling abir their son so in that sense he becomes Kuku's uncle πŸ˜† Relationships tags are already messed up amongst the four and this surrogacy track will further screw it up. Will the mishbir kid call BP/BM nana/nani or parnana/parnani since Kuhu is the surrogate? 

Okay I will stop here..my head's already spinning πŸ˜†

pallavi25 thumbnail

@bold: they did explore that before mishbir wedding but then everything went downhill. After the wedding, they could have explored mishti's past and/or her mother's track..literally ANYTHING but this forced sibling angle

@underlined: lol that's so true..Also BP and BM are now calling abir their son so in that sense he becomes Kuku's uncle πŸ˜† Relationships tags are already messed up amongst the four and this surrogacy track will further screw it up. Will the mishbir kid call BP/BM nana/nani or parnana/parnani since Kuhu is the surrogate? 

Bold: πŸ€£πŸ€£

Totally messed up relationships, the poor baby will be so confused if it’s actually born in the near future πŸ˜†

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold-That kid can call BP-BM as Bade Naanu-Badi Naani