Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am sorry after all dis I would never warm up to d other two now. Probably would never want any fantastic four anything. I huv my priority set. 

Dkp if it thinks by doing all dis nautanki of siblings will gather trp , no. Mishbir is their usp not any sibling bond. Certain things r meant for couple in dat if dey unnecessary want to insert siblings ka tarka it won't work. I seriously don't get of shoving kuku on our face. Give dem seperate track y to force them on us unnecessarily??? 

Surrogacy was never accepted by itv audience  n it will not be. Best example is how trp suffered because of one promo . 

DABH which was number 1 show of itv dat time it suffered because der dey showed lead couple giving away one of their twins to their siblings who can't conceive n dey never reagain their number 1 position after dat n dis show is already struggling ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค .trp audience don't like this hera pheri of kid!!who d hell even in their ryt mind would write dat!! When u know d condition of d show??? 

Doesn't dkp want it to reagain it's number??? 

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

https://twitter.com/Basicintrovertt/status/1304429598331924481?s=20

I huv never seen dis weird obsession abt siblings. Der should be a limit. Not everything is meant to be shared. Atlast baccha sharing yuck ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

There is a saying that it takes a village to raise a child.. dkp has taken this literally 

Mishbirfan28 thumbnail

This is such nonsense. Why do makers want to show such a noble idea like adoption being neglected for the sake of having your own biological child? If this happens, i can tell you, i will not watch the show, I will only watch clips of Mishbir scenes in future. 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

"The show is set to go for a one year leap after which all four will turn into parents of the same child."

Just reading this sentence is making me puke ๐Ÿคข What is wrong with the creatives? This is what they came up with to raise the TRPs?? Who in their right mind would watch such a crap ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

I am sorry after all dis I would never warm up to d other two now. Probably would never want any fantastic four anything. I huv my priority set. 

Dkp if it thinks by doing all dis nautanki of siblings will gather trp , no. Mishbir is their usp not any sibling bond. Certain things r meant for couple in dat if dey unnecessary want to insert siblings ka tarka it won't work. I seriously don't get of shoving kuku on our face. Give dem seperate track y to force them on us unnecessarily??? 

Surrogacy was never accepted by itv audience  n it will not be. Best example is how trp suffered because of one promo . 

DABH which was number 1 show of itv dat time it suffered because der dey showed lead couple giving away one of their twins to their siblings who can't conceive n dey never reagain their number 1 position after dat n dis show is already struggling ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค .trp audience don't like this hera pheri of kid!!who d hell even in their ryt mind would write dat!! When u know d condition of d show??? 

Doesn't dkp want it to reagain it's number??? 

@bold: same here..i was never a fan of the fantastic four and never will be. I am only okay with mishbirnal trio, don't want kuhu in the mix. But it seems like the makers are hell bent on shoving this weird sibling bond down our throat. 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

@bold: same here..i was never a fan of the fantastic four and never will be. I am only okay with mishbirnal trio, don't want kuhu in the mix. But it seems like the makers are hell bent on shoving this weird sibling bond down our throat. 

I seriously don't understand shoving down fantastic four through our throat. It's hell irritating . Plus who gave dem d idea dat ppl love it or enjoy it. It's just puke worthy ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. Now I don't think dat dkp is serious abt our show. So many ppl have been complaining abt dis surrogacy track. Der full comment section is fill with it yet dey still went with it. Not everyone enjoy sharing d wedding n d kid. There is a limit to everything 

Spoil d wedding n now spoiling d pregnancy. Mishbir always get second hand treatment from d production house due to their obsession of one person . 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

I seriously don't understand shoving down fantastic four through our throat. It's hell irritating . Plus who gave dem d idea dat ppl love it or enjoy it. It's just puke worthy ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. Now I don't think dat dkp is serious abt our show. So many ppl have been complaining abt dis surrogacy track. Der full comment section is fill with it yet dey still went with it. Not everyone enjoy sharing d wedding n d kid. There is a limit to everything 

Spoil d wedding n now spoiling d pregnancy. Mishbir always get second hand treatment from d production house due to their obsession of one person . 

Exactly! There was an interview of RS with Raj baddhan were fans clearly told how upset they were with the mishbir wedding track and RS said he'll make up for it in the future. Is this what he meant by that? ewww

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Exactly! There was an interview of RS with Raj baddhan were fans clearly told how upset they were with the mishbir wedding track and RS said he'll make up for it in the future. Is this what he meant by that? ewww

In dat interview he did del yrphk is a sibling show ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Yawn Bachcha Bachcha! ๐Ÿฅฑ Mishbir had no postmarital bliss or honeymoon but straightaway Abir jumped to Bachcha jaap and that has snowballed into this ugly surrogacy drama to force Kuhu down our throats once more! ๐Ÿคข
DKP and RS undermine Mishtiโ€™s importance as FL to constantly jack up Kuhuโ€™s part in Mishbir story. 

Achha hai, Naira after all her medical problems had 3 kids and Mishti after just one fall cannot deliver a baby! Nobody even bothered to take her for fertility treatments! Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s really an unwanted adopted child who nobody cares about!

DKP really hates Mishti and Louuves Kuhu, is it because sheโ€™s not blood relative of Akshara and Kuhu is actually Aksharaโ€™s own niece? That seems to be the mentality of this regressive PH. ๐Ÿ˜ต

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Yawn Bachcha Bachcha! ๐Ÿฅฑ Mishbir had no postmarital bliss or honeymoon but straightaway Abir jumped to Bachcha jaap and that has snowballed into this ugly surrogacy drama to force Kuhu down our throats once more! ๐Ÿคข
DKP and RS undermine Mishtiโ€™s importance as FL to constantly jack up Kuhuโ€™s part in Mishbir story. 

Achha hai, Naira after all her medical problems had 3 kids and Mishti after just one fall cannot deliver a baby! Nobody even bothered to take her for fertility treatments! Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s really an unwanted adopted child who nobody cares about!

DKP really hates Mishti and Louuves Kuhu, is it because sheโ€™s not blood relative of Akshara and Kuhu is actually Aksharaโ€™s own niece? That seems to be the mentality of this regressive PH. ๐Ÿ˜ต

why didn't they make this show with just kuhu? what was the point of bringing mishti to mah house and make her the FL?

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago