Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Is this confirmed? ๐Ÿคข Puke to the power infinity ๐Ÿ˜ต 

This mad house doesnโ€™t deserve any kid. Neither adopted nor biological. 

So CVs have decided to ruin everything for the fans? Wow, just wow! Inspite of the backlash on the surrogacy promo, CVs did not learnt anything? TRPs dekh ke to samajh jate! 

Atleast they should have bought a third angle.. In the rival channels shows that are airing on the same slot the third angles are helping them bring huge trps. God knows what problem rs has with Shaheer that he isn't bringing a third angle for him ๐Ÿค” no new married couple are so desperate for a kid that they fight with everyone in the house to get a kid ๐Ÿคช people won't relate to it.. They won't get trps. I'm sure of that. People watch this show for mishbir and when they have singlehandedly destroyed mishbir relationship then why will people watch this crap๐Ÿคข

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Atleast they should have bought a third angle.. In the rival channels shows that are airing on the same slot the third angels are helping them bring huge trps. God knows what problem rs has with Shaheer that he isn't bringing a third angle for him ๐Ÿค” no new married couple are so desperate for a kid that they fight with everyone in the house to get a kid ๐Ÿคช people won't relate to it.. They won't get trps. I'm sure of that. People watch this show for mishbir and when they have singlehandedly destroyed mishbir relationship then why will people watch this crap๐Ÿคข

True nobody is enjoying the negativity. Neither online audience nor the TRP aunties! 

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well Iโ€™m okay with the kid angle.. would have been okay for surrogacy also if handled well and we had less meenu drama.. however, now that they have made this into adoption vs surrogacy.. Iโ€™m fully for adoption... coz I canโ€™t see meenu getting her way.. and bcoz of the poison meenu spewed about adopted kids.. so if they bring in the kid angle.. I want adoption

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is irony waha par YRKKH hai mein Naira ka 3rd kid hone wala hai aur yaha kid mein bhi batwara๐Ÿ˜†Producer ek hi hai. Well i think his 2 shows are doing good to wo iss show pe jyada dhyan nahi de rahe . Anupma doing very well.

Agar aisa hi chalega to ye show IPL ke baad offair ho sakta hai.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wow... 

I don't know what to say.... Why would they do this..... I thought child below 10 isn't allowed on set .... 

Mishbir didn't enjoyed their married life and now this... 

Thank u cv I left the show long ago.. Still had 1 % of hope that they will not go ahead with surrogacy /baby/ pregnancies/ parental track so I wait ... Still try to be update through LU but not anymore.. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Wow... 

I don't know what to say.... Why would they do this..... I thought child below 10 isn't allowed on set .... 

Mishbir didn't enjoyed their married life and now this... 

Thank u cv I left the show long ago.. Still had 1 % of hope that they will not go ahead with surrogacy /baby/ pregnancies/ parental track so I wait ... Still try to be update through LU but not anymore.. 

Wo to sirf doll leke shoot kar sakte hai aur baby ka face VFX kar sakte hai jaisa aajkal YJHJK main dikha raha hai aur Choti Sardarni mein bhi to ek baby hai uski problem nahi hai ki baby kaise dikhayege. Bas har samay baby ko nahi dikhayege ya sirf baby ka dhaka hua face di dikhayege jo ke ek doll hogi๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: magicalM

Wo to sirf doll leke shoot kar sakte hai aur baby ka face VFX kar sakte hai jaisa UJHJK main ho raha hai aur Choti Sardarni mein bhi to ek baby hai uski problem nahi hai ki baby kaise dikhayege.

okay...thanks

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you dkp for your biased nature ๐Ÿคฌ

Be happy with your Kuhu Kuhuness and her kids ๐Ÿคก

Why even Mishbir are leads if everything is related to Kuhu ๐Ÿคก

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Iโ€™m kind of happy with this leap.. right now things were so toxic.. at least story will have some freshness.. plus dkp wonโ€™t torture us with pregnant kuhuness... filhaal main itne mein hi khush hu 

A bachha is better than infinite discussions about bachha....

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Basicintrovertt/status/1304429598331924481?s=20

I huv never seen dis weird obsession abt siblings. Der should be a limit. Not everything is meant to be shared. Atlast baccha sharing yuck ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ