MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful Neil getting first success. Mini with him .His strength but testing time will start now .😳 and that crappy 😈 I can imagine her with her eyebrows🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Disappointment ? Means heart break for Mini/Neil ? Will they fight ? bring it on🤣 them taking their anger , frustration , possessiveness love on each other will be 🔥🔥☺️

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Beautiful Neil getting first success. Mini with him .His strength but testing time will start now .😳 and that crappy 😈 I can imagine her with her eyebrows🤣

Yes there relationship is developing slowly....they will reach to the point where wont be able to imagine their life without each other and then separation will happen 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Disappointment ? Means heart break for Mini/Neil ? Will they fight ? bring it on🤣 them taking their anger , frustration , possessiveness love on each other will be 🔥🔥☺️

Disappointment of crappy🤣

Itni jaldi nahi hai heartbreak..abhi to unka rishta aur gehra hoga....jitna jyada pyar hoga utna hi pain hoga breakup ka aur utna hi intensity , push n pull hoga phir dono mein😆

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Disappointment of crappy🤣

Itni jaldi nahi hai heartbreak..abhi to unka rishta aur gehra hoga....jitna jyada pyar hoga utna hi pain hoga breakup ka aur utna hi intensity , push n pull hoga phir dono mein😆

Yes I want big fight later 🤣

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update anjali...

Loved it

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Yes I want big fight later 🤣

Sadist🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Awesome update anjali...

Loved it

Thanks🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

CHAPTER  11  GROWING LOVE AND DISAPPOINTMENT

An argument was going on in Singh’s house between Arya and Babita. Arya wanted to play video games while Babita was scolding her as she wanted Arya to revise all the lessons for tomorrow's test. And Mini was standing as mere spectator not knowing who's side she should take.

“Oh come on mom, its just a matter of few hours cant I enjoy? I deserve this. Right sis?

“ yes mumma, Arya is right.”Mini replied.

“Arya, but you already spent whole day at the auditions and tomorrow is your important  test. Its marks will be added to the finals.So you better go and study. Right Mini?” Babita argued.

“yes Arya, mumma is right.

Arya pleaded, “but mumma….

Babita interrupted her in between, “no Ifs and BUTs. You promised me you will not neglect your studies that's why I gave you permission to help them and perform in band. Now you can't break your promise.

Arya came towards sofa stomping her feet and sat down quietly, “fine! you won….i won't play. Happy now?”

Babita smiled in victory, “Yes, very happy.”

Mini pulled Arya's cheek, “ oh stop sulking, come I'll help you with difficult chapters.”

Arya jerked away her hands, “ no need to kill your fun because of me. Tomorrow is my test not yours…so you can go.”

Mini tried to reason, “but….”

“Arya is right beta, Neil has invited you. If  you will turned down his invitation he might feel bad. So you can go.” Babita gave permission.

Mini showed as if she is not interested at all, “ ok mom, only if you say so…aap itna keh rahi hain to chali jati hoon.”

As soon as Babita was gone Arya pulled Mini on sofa and teased her " sach kehte hain log, pyar insaan se kya kuch nahi karwata….dekho na aapko toh acting bhi aa gayi."

“ what do you mean?”  Mini feigned ignorance.

Arya mocked her as she copied her dialogue and expressions, "ok mom, only if you say so." …. You were showing as if you are least interested in going par dil mein toh laddoo phut rahe honge.

Mini pulled Arya’s ears, “concentrate on studies.” Both of them started laughing.

Arya winked before she let go Mini, “ Don’t forget to bring lots of chocolates for me and as usual give me detailed report of your romantic evening.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

Mini and Neil were in the parking lot of the pub and were moving inside. Mini was laughing holding Neil’s hand and telling him about the argument Arya and her mumma were having back at home.

“Bechari Arya, poor girl has to study whole evening. Your mom should have allowed her to play video game for sometime at least.” Neil replied.

“ yeah, but study comes first.” Mini argued.

“But still your mom is very strict with her.” Neil stated his opinion.

“Mumma is strict then only Arya manages to score at least between 60-70% otherwise she would definitely have been stuck at second division.” Mini replied.

“ OMG!! You are as strict as your mom in the matter of studies…I am worried about our children now…you will grill them if they ever brought second division.” Neil laughed hard and went ahead not realizing what he just said leaving blushing and smiling Mini behind. 

They greeted all their friends who were already present inside. Mini saw all of them gulping down tequila shots one after another while Neil just having soft drink.

Mini was surprised, “ Neil, you are not having any hard drink?”

Neil become sad as he remembered his mom and how she is most of the time remain under the effect of alcohol andhow it has affected his childhood. “I don't drink. In fact I HATE alcohol. It created distances between  my mom and me. It's the reason why my mom is like this….” Neil closed his eyes to control his emotions.

Mini held his hand and squeezed it a little to give assurance that she understands his pain. “ its ok….cheer up now. Forget about everything else.” When Neil still didn’t look normal she hugged him, “Come on…. after all its your day..smile now.” Neil smiled finally as he hugged her back.

Meanwhile Isha entered the pub and came towards Neil.

Neil smiled at her, “Hi Isha. Thanks for coming. By the way where you disappeared in the afternoon suddenly?”

“nothing just had some important work.” Isha lied. She looked at Mini who was still holding Neil’s hand. “ Hey you still didn't introduce your friend to me. I know she is Arya's sister but don't know her name yet.”

“Oops sorry, Isha this is Mini….Mini Singh. Hanuman uncle’s daughter n Mini I guess you know Isha already.” Neil made introduction.

Mini forwarded her hands towards Isha, “ hii Isha.”

Isha scanned Mini upside down to know what is so special about her and then looked into her eyes with curiosity as if trying to read her feelings for Neil. She shook hands with her after few seconds, “ hii Mini.”

Mini felt awkward at the way Isha was looking at her but she just brushed it off. Just then DJ played Neil's favorite Song and he shouted with excitement" hey lets dance" He pulled Mini's hand and took her to the dance floor. First they grooved to some peppy numbers then DJ changed the song to hindi romantic remixed numbers and Neil pulled Mini closer and Mini also threw her hands around his neck matching her steps with him as the song continued-

Kaho na kahoyeh aankhen bolti hain
O sanam o sanam, o mere sanam
Mohabbat ke safar mein yeh sahaara hai
Vafa ke saahilon ka yeh kinaara hai

Baadalon se oonchi uraan uun ki
Sab se alag pehechaan uun ki
Use hai pyaar ki kahaani mansoob
Aati jaati saanson ki rawaani mansoob

Neil twirled Mini and pulled her back with a jerk so that her back hit with his chest. He slid his hands to her waist and rested his chin on her shoulders, they both swayed on the beats of music. Song continued-

(Khwaabon meintujhko sanwaara hai
Jazbon mein apne utaara hai
Meri yeh aankhen jidhar dekhe
Tera hi chehra nazaara hai) -2

Meanwhile Mickey was enjoying watching Bobby taking full advantage of Preet's absence and flirting with the girls and girls giving him back irritated looks. Mickey saw Isha looking at Neil on the dance floor. He went towards her.

“hey Isha, why are you standing alone. Come lets dance.” Mickey extended his hand.

“Ok” Isha accepted his offer and proceeded towards the dance floor with him. She was dancing with Mickey but her eyes were stuck at Mini and Neil. “Tell me Mickey, was Neil always like this…I mean did he had…had girl friends …I mean any serious relationship or he just stuck to harmless flirting with pretty girls?”

Mickey got a hint why she was asking it but decided not to indulge in this matter, “well…about girlfriends...yes he had few when we were in college but I don't think he was serious for any of them…and he was a popular guy in college so of course he indulged in lots of harmless flirting.” Mickey laughed remembering their college days. “now is he committed or not ..its better you ask him directly.” Mickey advised her.

Isha just nodded. She contemplated on asking him whats the scene between him and Mini but then she thought she didn't has the courage to ask him directly she feared what if he says yes…yes Mini is my girlfriend and I am serious about her. Isha thought she would  not be able to digest that fact.Her mom dad and Yash uncle has promised that Neil will marry only her. Did Neil not know anything about it? Why he is being so close to this Mini? Or he is just flirting with her?  Isha was confused. Between this confusion she saw Mini and Neil getting out of pub. She followed them.

“ Mini are you alright? Why did you come out? Are you not enjoying?” Neil asked in concern.

“ I am fine Neil, just needed some fresh air…to tell you the truth I don’t really like pubs that much…I only enjoy it for sometime…after that its ambiance, its noise irritates me a lot.” Mini replied.

“ fine then lets go from here.” Neil suggested. They bid goodbye to their friends and came outside where some neon lights caught Neil’s attention and he asked pointing his finger towards it, “ Hey whats that?”

Mini “wow! It looks beautiful...I think thats a fair or some sort of exhibition.” Mini guessed.

Neil read the excitement on her face, “You wanna go there? Mini nodded in yes excitedly. “ then lets go.” Neil said and pulled her with him.

They were about to go when Isha came there and asked them if she could join them. To which they agreed happily. Isha thought she would observe them closely and find out whats going on between them. They went to the fair and enjoyed many rides, ate golgappas and candy floss, Neil won teddy bear in shooting game and asked Mini to gave it to Arya. Mini also bought lots of chocolates for Arya as per her orders. They enjoyed a lot or it should be said Mini and Neil enjoyed a lot while Isha was busy noticing them all the time as if trying to know the depth of their feelings for each other. They were behaving themselves in front of Isha but she could see their love in small gestures, smile they were giving to each other, their hands unknowingly reaching out for other's from time to time. With every passing moment her disappointment was growing as she was witnessing their growing love in front of her eyes.

They left the fair and Neil decided to drop Isha first. Mini eyed him with suspicion as her home was nearer than Isha's. Finally they dropped Isha and she bid them goodbye. She ran to her house, directly to her room and fell on her bed crying then she was highly doubtful now that her dreams of marrying Neil will ever come true. She threw all the things from her dressing table in frustration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini was in the car with Neil, “ why did you dropped Isha first and not me?” she asked.

“ because I want to take you somewhere.” Neil replied while smiling.

“ where Neil?? its already late. Tum mujhe ghar chhodo nahi toh mumma mere liye worry karengi.” Mini requested.

“Oh  come on you are a big girl now. You can stay outside late for a day. Neil winked at her and continued driving. “Ok, atleast tell me where are we going?” Mini asked. “ we went to your favorite  place many times, today I am taking you to my favorite place in this city.” Neil replied.

After sometime he stopped the car and asked Mini to come out. It was secluded area surrounded with greenery away from the noise of the city. Although it was night but Mini could tell that this place was beautiful.  They walked on the green grass with bare feet and felt relaxed. After sometime they were just lying on the bonnet of the car snuggling up to each other, sharing sweet nothings n giggling, enjoying cool breeze and sweet scent of wet mud as it already started drizzling.

“You are a good dancer.Today you danced very well in pub. You already sing well. You are very talented.” Mini praised him.

“You haven't seen my talents yet.” Neil winked at her and smiled mischievously.

Mini hit on his shoulder playfully, “hey, no double meaning talks.”

Neil laughed, “ hey I am not saying anything wrong. I was saying about this….”  He went inside the car and brought his guitar. I have not played it yet for you na….so ma'am what should I play for you?” Neil asked as he bowed a little in front of Mini.

Mini was excited to listen him play, “I am really bad at this….pick any song of your choice.”

Neil played guitar tune of "holiday" from scorpions "lovedrive" and Mini listened it totally mesmerized. She didn’t know whether it was the tune or romantic climate or whatever but she felt like she was captivated by his charm. The melodious, slow tune, the cool breeze, the little drizzling rain made it impossible not to lose oneself in the environment which was colored all pink in the their love.

After finishing the song Neil looked at Mini raising his eyebrows to know whether she liked it or not. In response Mini just ran to him and hugged him. "I love your voice"  She kissed his left cheek "I just love watching you whenever you sing" She then kissed his right cheek  " you look so happy, so full of life while singing" She finally gave a peck on his lips.

Suddenly the soft drizzling turned into heavy rainfall and Mini shouted at Neil who seems enjoying it-"hey you, Mr. rain lover, lets get inside….or you'll catch cold. Both of them got inside the car but they were already wet by then. Neil shook his head shaking off the water from his hair which irritated Mini as few droplets fell on her face, "hey stop it, I am already wet". Her words made him notice her and he lost his senses seeing the sight before him. Her clothes were totally wet. Her top was sticking to her body showing her perfect curves. She was struggling with her wet hair. Neil touched her face and played with some of her wet locks of hair while putting them behind her ear. He leaned closer made her look into his eyes.

When Mini looked into his loved filled dark brown eyes as usual they pulled her like a magnet but this time she could also see the glint of passion and desire running through them which made her blush. Neil traced the contours of her beautiful face with his curious fingers making her close her eyes to feel his touch. He rubbed his thumb on her already parted lips and finally took her rosy wet lips into his.They both gave in to the passion of moment which was burning both of them inside out and started sucking, teasing and licking each other's lips. They parted only when they needed air to breathe.

Both of them were panting heavily but Neil wanted more of her so he resumed his kissing session giving open mouthed kisses all over her face, neck and collar bone. In response Mini's hands got settled at their usual place ie. Nape of his neck, pulling him closer. This only encouraged Neil to take her lips into his once more. He kept nibbling n biting them in between while tasting them hungrily and his hands started roaming on her back, caressing her lovingly.

They came out of their dreamland only when Mini realized that her phone was ringing continuously. She took the phone. It was from her mom which reminded her that she was late. She cut it saying that she is on the way. Mini was blushing hard, not able to meet Neil’s eyes.She managed to say somehow,  " drop me home, I am already late" Neil just nodded smiling at her and drove away. She bid him goodbye by giving quick peck on his cheeks and ran inside the house. While Neil watched her until she went inside the house smiling and wondering “what happened to him few minutes ago? Had the phone call not disturbed them they could have been ended up…doing….” He smiled at his naughty thoughts and said to himself,"Mini, you are driving me crazy" Then he drove to his home listening his favorite songs and reliving the beautiful moments of tonight.

On the other hands Mini was greeted by very eager and curious Arya who only left her when she gave all the chocolates and teddy bear she brought and also the much needed detail report of her outing with Neil, off course, "censored version", once again.

to be comtinued......

Precap- the beginning (band selected for gala rounds)

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Crappyfest disappointed🤣 am feeling so good🤣 but looks like she will create problems along with her dad and this will separate MiNeil ? 

MiNeil moments ☺️ beautiful.