MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 10

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjali0111

Jhagde mein bhi maje le lete hain hum☺️🤣

Their jhagde have everything which even kiss may not have 😆

Great parts 

Waiting for audition results 

Cont soon 

Awesome...

Rockstar Neil

Auditions 😆 Ki jarurat hi kya...he's already ace❤️

Loved it...

Update jldi😆

Originally posted by Khushi1311

Awesome...

Rockstar Neil

Auditions 😆 Ki jarurat hi kya...he's already ace❤️

Loved it...

Update jldi😆

Haan par phir usko importance kaise pata chalegi....so auditions....he has to earn it😆

Originally posted by janu2006

Great parts 

Waiting for audition results 

Cont soon 

Thanks

Will update soon

Anjali after cure m complete this story 😆 I want to see their fight 🤣 and patch up 

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Anjali after cure m complete this story 😆 I want to see their fight 🤣 and patch up 

Milenge milenge.....sabke updates milenge bachho.....sabra🤣

Originally posted by anjali0111

Milenge milenge.....sabke updates milenge bachho.....sabra🤣

🤣 MiNeil and abrupt end scares for all 

Originally posted by Krithzz

🤣 MiNeil and abrupt end scares for all 

Ek bar jhel chuke hain show ke case mein bar bar thode hi jhelenge....dar baith gaya hai mann mein🤣

CHAPTER 10  THE FIRST TEST

Neil got up early morning to get ready for his big day. He was not feeling nervous at all but still was little worried as it was his very first test which could decide his fate. But he brushed off this feeling and proceeded towards his mom's room to seek her blessings.

Neil was surprised seeing that Seema is ready this early, “ mom are you going somewhere?”

Seema looked in mirror to check her makeup, “ yes Neil, I am going to Mrs. Mehta's house.She is organizing a charity event for the children of orphanage and I am helping her. So I am so busy today. Do you want to say something? If so then please say it quickly…I am getting late.

Neil hesitated, “ woh…mom..actually….I want your blessings as I….”

Seema didn't let him complete as her cell rang in between, she picked up and said she is coming. “Neil, is there is anything important…I am really getting late…we have to do lots of arrangement.” Seema said as she picked her hand bag and started to move towards the door.

Neil smiled sadly, “nothing mom, you go.”

“Ok, bye son.” Seema rushed out of the door, shouting at driver to bring out her car.

Neil smiled on his situation and thought that he was happy that at least today his mom was not suffering from hangover and she will give him all her support and blessing but what an irony his mom is busy in organizing a charity event for orphans while she has no idea that her own child needs her support the most today. He was leaving when he saw Yash reading the newspaper in the lawn. He went towards him and wished good morning.  Yash looked at him n asked, “are you going somewhere?

“Yes dad remember, I told you about reality show…I am going to give audition.”

Yash gave a sarcastic smile, “So you have decided to do this stupidity…well go then…but don't expect me to say good luck or something…you know my thoughts about all this circus.”

“Yes dad I know it very well….in fact I am here to say best of luck to you…as you are the one who will need it..cause I am sure I will win the challenge.”Neil replied confidently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was lots of hustle n bustle on the audition venue. The place was crowded by youngsters waiting for their turn to show their talent. Some groups were practicing their songs while some others were just chatting. Some were looking nervous. Nobody till now knew about the judges of the show so some of them were busy in guessing the names.

Neil arrived with all the band members. They were quite confident till yesterday night but as soon as they reached the venue they were having strange kind of feeling exactly like students have right before their exam. But Neil was continuously encouraging and motivating them.

“Will you stop biting your nails…you are irritating me from last one hour.”Neil scolded Bobby.

“Oh…sorry…but I can't help it. This whole show…I mean this is even bigger than what we thought….dude…with contestants from more than  five countries its international level competition. We have to give our best.” Bobby replied nervously.

“Yes, Bobby bhaiya is right….I am very nervous…you all are perfect…but I am new to this….I have not given any such performance previously….hope I don't make any mistake that will ruin your chance.” Arya expressed her doubts.

Neil glared at Bobby, “see you dumbo….you made her nervous too. And you sweety pie, don't be nervous ok…we all know you are talented…that's why we have chosen you….and we are not going to lose, in fact we have got this chance because you was ready to help us at last moment.” Neil encouraged Arya.

All of them shifted their attention to the crew members who were making some announcements. All the contestant gathered there. The announcement was about the judges. They told that judges have arrived. As they promised they roped in some of the famous personality of music world viz., Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, Lionel Richie, Adele for judging which added to the reputation of the show. There was thunderous applause from the crowd on hearing the judges name.

Neil who was cool and composed till now got a little nervous on hearing about the judges. They were huge names in music world which means it will not be easy to impress them. He took out his phone and dialed Mini's number but it was out of reach right now. Because of it he become more nervous but he wasn't showing it to others. Arya saw that he is trying to call someone again and again and she understood.

“woh…actually sis has gone to college to fill her examination form. Don't worry she'll come soon.” Arya whispered in Neil’s ears and giggled. Neil just gave her a nod and smiled at her as a gesture of thanks for understanding him right now.

They waited till afternoon and finally there turn came. Host announced their number and they proceeded towards the main hall of auditorium. Neil was turning back again n again hoping to see Mini but she was nowhere to be seen. Finally he lost hope and started moving with shoulders hung down in disappointment. When he just about to enter inside a voice brought smile on his face again. He turned to see Mini running towards him calling his name.

Mini was panting because of running, “I am late I know…I am so sorry. She held her ears. “But it was last day of submitting the form and there was a long queue.” She gave explanation.

Neil calmed her down, “its ok…just relax…at least you came….thats what matters to me.”

Mini hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheeks, “ best of luck…I m sure you will rock the stage…let the judges know who is Neil Oberoi.” She gave him confidence.

Neil kissed her back, “ yes I will….we will rock the stage they'll know why we named our band as hurricane. Neil finally went to the main hall when Mickey called him twice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They entered the hall  and took their positions on the stage. After formal introduction they were going to start their performance when one of the judges Katy Perry stopped them and said-" wait…before you start tell us what is so special about your band? I mean we are here since morning and listened several bands but haven't found anyone worth selecting. And looking at you….I mean come on…there is one child in your band…how promising your band can be? So give me three reasons why we should select you."

Neil smiled at her, “Well…as far as the child is concerned…she is not permanent. She is just our replacement till our original band member joins us and besides that talent has no relation with age. And you have asked three reasons…well…first let us perform, listen to us then I will ask you to give just one reason to reject us…I am sure you won't find any.”

All the judges were impressed by his answer and asked them to continue. He sang with a voice full of passion and determination to fulfill his dreams and others matched him equally while to make sure their composition reaches to the hearts of judges.

After their performance was over they just looked at the judges anxiously waiting for their response. And to their surprise none of them said anything, they just stood up clapping their hands. Whole band was ecstatic seeing their reaction. They couldn't believe the judges liked their performance this much. To much of Neil's delight, Lionel richie came and patted on his back. And Katy Perry said that she really didn't find any reason to reject them. Other judges just gave them the pass of next level of audition

They came out of the hall all happy and dancing with joy. Neil saw Isha waiting for them and he hugged her in excitement. While Arya ran to Mini and hugged her.

“Isha…you came…for us.”Neil asked excitedly.

Isha wanted to say that she only came for him but just nodded, “ yes…so by your excitement I guess you cleared first round.Congrats Neil” she hugged him once more.

Meanwhile Mini was talking to much excited Arya but her eyes were stuck at Neil and Isha. She knew very well that Isha is his good friend but…she cant help but feel little bit of jealous whenever she saw Neil with her. When Arya realized that her sister is shooting daggers at Isha through her eyes, she couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"Stop it veer balika…you are looking at her like you'll eat her up any moment. She is just his friend.”

Mini felt embarrassed at being caught and stopped glaring at them, “ just shut up chhutanki…bahut bolne lagi ho aaj kal. I know she is just a good friend.”

Arya went to talk to others and Isha also went to talk to Mickey. Neil saw Mini standing at some distance. He nearly ran to her and hugged her tightly. He lifted her up while hugging and swayed her round n round with excitement. Mini started giggling and asked him to put her down but he didn't. This didn't go unnoticed by Isha. Suddenly smile disappeared from her face. Some onlookers from crowd even whistled winking at Mini and Neil. This made Isha more uncomfortable. She felt very awkward seeing Neil behaving like this with a girl. She left immediately from there without saying anything to anyone.

Neil put Mini down, still holding her and resting his forehead on hers, “ we have done it…although its just the starting but I am happy at least I know which way to go now.”

Mini cupped his face, “ I am very happy for you.It was your first test which you have passed with flying colours. This is the starting of your journey and I m sure you will reach your destination very soon.

They were looking at each other's eyes lovingly when all band members came there and disturbed their little moment.

“Hey guys, although its small but its our first victory, lets have a little celebration….what say?”Mickey suggested.

“Ok done, we'll go to the pub tonight. Mini I'll pick you at 8 pm. is it ok?” Neil agreed.

Mini also agreed and she left with Arya to her home.

Neil was also about to leave when he was surprised to see Seema coming towards him.

“Neil,  please forgive me. I really forget today was the audition. I heard about it on the car's FM and came here directly…I am really sorry…I know am very bad mother.” Seema apologized.

“No mom you are not bad…its ok….no need to say sorry. You know we have passed through first round of audition.” Neil informed.

“Yes, its evident from your smiling face. Congrats. Lets go home together…as I wanna know everything from you starting from the audition to the tight hug you gave to that girl.” Seema smiled as she teased him.

Neil was shocked a little knowing that Seema has seen them hugging, “ what…what are you saying mom?” He asked nervously.

Seema laughed at his embarrassment, “ don't hide son, I saw everything….you like that girl…don't you. She seems familiar…I think…yes….she is Mr. Singh's daughter…right?”

Neil smiled, “ yes mom…she is Mini…Mini Singh…n Its more than liking…I..I love her.

“OMG!! My son is in love…when did this happen? How did this happen??? Did you proposed her? Come with me right now.I wanna know everything.” Seema pulled him in car with herself and asked driver to drive them home.

Both son and mom left happily for their house. Neil felt happy to share this feeling with his mom. And Seema was more than happy for his son. She really felt guilty for not being with his son whenever he needed her. She knew she is not a good mom and always remained stuck up in her own emotional mess. But now she knew someone will always be there to take care of his son.

to be continued....

Precap – growing love and disappointment (celebration in pub)