Did SSR Case completely tranform Kangana's image ?

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Curious to know how many on the forum feel that SSR Case has completely  transformed   Kangana's image . How many went from hating her to loving her /or  from Hate to respect /or Hate to somewhat like 

I never liked Kangana much  due to her off screen personality ,which came across as quite  bitter and vindictive. The tweets from Rangoli Chandel didnt help, as they were very crass 

However, Kangana supporting Sushant( who majority of Indians identifies with ) , post his unfortunate demise has changed her image to a  crusader who stands up for the truth. Someone who is not scared and cannot be bullied by bigwigs..

I never thought I will ever support Kangana,but her conduct post SSR case made me admire her. Hope the transformation is real . She is more positive in her tweets now which is helping her cause, if we draw parallel with the tweets from Rangolis old  account ( which Kangana was allegedly using ) 

Curious to know what people on the forum think about this ?

Edited by Ahana_Sehgal21 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ulta Sushant helped Kangana  (in remaining news and fooling the gullible public ) even as a dead body. Something that I cannot say about the very much alive Kangana who was and still is busy preying on a dead body.

Yes it did I used to be indifferent towards her for her kaand with HR when her hypocrisy got exposed but still admired her as an actor.

When she first spoke about blind I appreciated her gesture but then she went on and on and my indifference metmorphosed into dislike

But now as she successfully diverted the topic from #JusticeforSSR to #JusticeforKangna my dislike changed into abhorrence.

And I think only people who pull out weird stats out of the thin air like 90% of India supporting her 99% of India is with kangnaa believes Kangna is a crusader

This incident clearly proves two things

(I) She is an opportunitist who can stoop low to drive her agenda.

(II) She has some one in power backing her and she DGAF about outsiders or struggle she is trying monopolize the industry..and reign as the Supreme power 

Edited by IF_ki_Ammi - 3 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Before I used to see her interviews now my dislike levels has gotten so high ki I can’t stand seeing her face let alone interviews...

such a pathetic human being...I want kangana to be arrested in sush case for diverting the whole case into kjo gang/nepotism whatnot......sush must be rolling in the grave for this kind of injustice in his case.....

GumGum thumbnail

Yeah, she is now our pandemic time bhand.

Also, love her onscreen but now I don't think I'll be able to watch her

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Visual depiction of her thirst. 

Despised her before and Despise her  more now. 

One of the lowest of low scum who can use anyone ( dead or alive) to get attention. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No for me Kangana's image has been completely destroyed. She is one vile human who will use and throw away anyone for her own needs. She spews venom against everyone.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Visual depiction of her thirst. 

Despised her before and Despise her  more now. 

One of the lowest of low scum who can use anyone ( dead or alive) to get attention. 

Kangana Chemists And Druggists

Address - Pali Hill Office Bandra Khar

🤣

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Yes definitely. First I saw a woman hurt by rejection from her peers then I saw a woman obsessed with hatred and jealousy of her peers and now finally I see a narcissist who has delusions of grandeur. I see a lady openly using someone's death to her advantage and get her politics career kickstarted, she has never celebrated SSR or his work, her focus has been comparing herself with someone who was in incredible pain and is now no more 🤢