Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 09 Sep 2020 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

Phir bhi Pre has all the rights to danda maro both the men who decided to play with her life, without checking what she wanted.....aur vo bhi itne buri tareeke se. 

for that even anu wont mind as long as pre is happy & safe😳

wo  toh forever ready hai  gulaam banne ke liye pre ka

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Yup jao ladke get ur prerna back before that destroy those evidences, tum hadbadi karoge and prerna par musibath tootegi.

She is unable to hate you, nor stop loving you, you are controlling her heart, she wanna get back to you but haalath badal chuki hai..

Do it ladke its last chance to get your biwi back .. Get her back to your life, everything means everything. 

pari mujhe lagta ussi per musbit tutegi 

as he will defo trying to collect evidence kom will be in her  worst form will try  to harm anu & pre saved him 

as  pre hot that sapna

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rishab Bajaj, a multi Billionaire who loses his cool on  his house help for not doing his job properly, realizes he is wrong and goes to apologize to his and this he does because of Prerna's influence on him, else he would have thrown John out of job.

Pretty nasty and an absolute loathsome RB  goes to apologize to his employee after losing his cool 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does him being a multi millionaire have anything to do with it? Is he supposed to get brownie points because he's got money and still he apologized to his servant? Does that mean a rich man is extra special if he treats a poor person right? 

How did he come to the conclusion that his house help did not do the job properly? "he gets money every month and this is his goddamn job", he says. Why is it his helps job to adjust the temperature in Prerna's bedroom? Is prerna not capable of lifting a remote and adjusting the AC temperature if she feels cold? Did Bajaj even ask John a question before declaring that he did not do his job properly? 

Moving on... 

Yes! Exactly!! Prerna.. Like you said if it was not for Prerna, Bajaj would've fired this man for nothing. Because he was angry. That's how much a person and his livelihood mean to him.  For his own anger, he would've flicked this man off without another thought. For something as small and meaningless as the temperature in a room. And the only reason he cooled down and went to apologize is because, as usual, he wants to impress Prerna. Because Prerna said so. If he had come to this conclusion by himself that what he did is wrong, then it's a different matter. But the fact rhat Prerna had to tell him that the way he treated his house help was bad is, like I said,  pretty loathsome in my book. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

for that even anu wont mind as long as pre is happy & safe😳

wo  toh forever ready hai  gulaam banne ke liye pre ka

Haan haan... Now that he already has got the training from mighty Komo, he will be the best gulaam to Pre. And Pre having got trained on how to turn a cheetah like Bajaj into a soft kitten, can be the best master. EK, can we get a spinoff on this best Master-Slave combo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

pari mujhe lagta ussi per musbit tutegi 

as he will defo trying to collect evidence kom will be in her  worst form will try  to harm anu & pre saved him 

as  pre hot that sapna

even i feel same, anurag musibath pe fasega iss baar .. Pre will have to step in to save him..

Komo ka krodhalika avtaar to be exposed to anurag this time.. 

Komo is trying to control & as nice as possibke with anurag, but komo bardaash nahin kar payegi 

Moment she feels anurag will be away, she will kill him.

She cant loose infront of prerna, anurag is her trophy..

Trophy keemthi hai komolika ke liye.

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Haan haan... Now that he already has got the training from mighty Komo, he will be the best gulaam to Pre. And Pre having got trained on how to turn a h like Bajaj into a soft kitten, can be the best master. EK, can we get a spinoff on this best Master-Slave combo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😆  the self appointed jhoru ka ghulaam

When he said i am ready to be jhoru ka ghulaam i was like... 😆

(past episode reference)

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: INSTIGATOR

filthy housefly basu ko ab pre wapas chahiye. yup housefly basu she's ur property na. kal bridge se feka aaj wapas do 🤢

this housefly disgusts me to the core

What to do ,can't help it.when our pre all time think about her anurag only.dhe can't voice bout that she hates anurag after everything happen.

Don't know right or wrong as it's selective,so u would love to go with pre's choice for her happiness which unfortunately lie only with anurag.

Even after 8 years it's still the same.only anurag matter to pre.

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

This is an episode that feels like it belongs to a show that's heading towards its climax track. 

Loved anupre and their chaand. Poore chaand again!!! 

Bajaj continues to disappoint as a basic human being. There's a saying, if you want a measure of a man, see the way he treats those below him. His attitude towards his servant is so nasty. What an absolutely loathsome human being he is! 

Prerna thinks Bajaj is so angry because he missed the function. But we know he is so angry becaaue of who saved prerna's life. And how. 😆

and the most interesting part of the episode was what Anurag said. "nahi bhej a tha prerna ko unke paas". Who is this unke? Did anurag mean someone else? Was someone else supposed to save prerna and Bajaj came in between instead. Or was Bajaj in on this plan since the beginning? In that case, what happened to sneha? 

I'm hoping the upcoming AnuJaj conversation gives some new clues. 

Interesting episode, on the whole. 

On Prerna Bajai convo is either it a filler which is there to fill airtime without substance OR

If you want to seeitt as non-filler, it is exposes all the gaps which exists between Prerna- Bajaj relationship. First you see Prerna is not good student and the mentor needs to remind the mentee all the time about it.

After 8 years, the duo have not sorted what is way to talk to their servants when together. In this convo it is shown Bajaj apologies after Prerna gives clear hints..Is Bajaj after staying for 8 years not aware what behaviour Prerna expects from him when in-front of servants (forgot when he is alone). Surely he was concerned for AC temperatures but then Prerna did not expect the fuss as well. Here i am not even assuming Bajaj took the anger of something else on John (read Sangeet function)

And now that Bajaj has been keeping tabs on Prerna without her knowing about it during this Mehendi absence (it at all) and all others shown since last 8 years (clearly shown), is he expecting that he will apologise once she gives hints that she does not approve of Tracking  as well.

Sadly we shall never come to know because like all others this will be short circuited because serial is supposedly ending and bajaj screentime is all fillers now.

Edited by Sowmya_nathan - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail

yup sm ppl love toxic shit relationships nd spineless men like filthy housefly who ruin them. doesn't mean i love or support them 

😔 pyaara hai wohhh

surbhi1995 thumbnail

yup sm ppl love toxic shit relationships nd spineless men like filthy housefly who ruin them. doesn't mean i love or support them 

As I said pre choice.cant help it.pre love is only anurag.one can like or dislike their story but this show is based on them only and will end with their love only.