Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

what actually happened in the episode :

After RB loses his cool on John 

Pre : mujhe pata hai yeh kya hai 
RB: Kya
Pre: yeh sab gussa iss liye nikal ke aaya kyunki aapne ne flight miss kar dhi aur aap function attend nahin kar paaye
RB: nahin 
Pre : haan
RB: kuch cheezein mujhe nahin pasand toh nahin pasand , if they get their salaries on time , it's their godamn job to do it right , they might as well do that 
RB: kya hua has kyun rahi ho 
Pre : nahin bas aise hi..... thakaawat hui hai , jo baahar nikla ke aaraha hai , i think aapko na rest karna chaahiye thode dher 

RB : I am sorry 
Pre : mujhe sorry kyun bol rahe ho, mujhe thodi na daant lagaayi 
RB: okay, very smart , I get the point !
so ab aap mujhse woh karwaane wali hai , jo mujhe behadh pasand nahin hain .. but i will ..
I think , you are making me a better person , ab mujhe bhi bura feel ho raha hai ..so I shall go and apologize to John... 

John... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rishab Bajaj, a multi Billionaire who loses his cool on  his house help for not doing his job properly, realizes he is wrong and goes to apologize to his and this he does because of Prerna's influence on him, else he would have thrown John out of job.

Pretty nasty and an absolute loathsome RB  goes to apologize to his employee after losing his cool 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bajaj selective goodness😆

John ko aise daraake daanta, atleast maintain the respect for househelp who work for you.

he wil not go & apologize to john or any.. Its just to impress prerna ... 

Anything for impressing prernaji sholly today mrs. Bajaj bola😎

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

filthy housefly basu ko ab pre wapas chahiye. yup housefly basu she's ur property na. kal bridge se feka aaj wapas do 🤢

this housefly disgusts me to the core

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Moni ka beta aur Suchi ki beti.... Ye donom kaise ye manage kiya aur vo bhi Mohini ki naak ke neeche? 🤣

Hope.... Your one more wish completed. 😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Ques Fromm today episode

Whom with anu sent pre

If anu never touched komo then diya is a mystry

Finally Anu coming out of his Thornbird mode.

It seems anujaj were together but bjaj cheated anurag with cp.

With anupam coming back may have some link with bridge act

Hopefully cvs remember patra and moloy as they r trying to find out the truth

Preyu baby u can't even speak that u hate anurag.i know whatever happened with u was terrible.but it's time for u find out the truth all alone.only u can do this.

Bold - If this is the case, then along with Anu Pre should danda marofy Mr.B too. Crime partners should be treated equally. 😏

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: INSTIGATOR

filthy housefly basu ko ab pre wapas chahiye. yup housefly basu she's ur property na. kal bridge se feka aaj wapas do 🤢

this housefly disgusts me to the core

unfortunately that's the sad state of HERO

when he was majboor , he decided ON HIS OWN to dump her off the bridge like trash , 
( Anurag's own words .. i used to say bag of potatoes lol) 
when his pain is unbearable , he decides ON HIS OWN to get her back in his life, 

He  decided to gift wrap his  daughter , he decides to throw her out of his life and he is now deciding to get her back ⭐️⭐️⭐️ what strength of a character ! where is Prerna in all this ??

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - If this is the case, then along with Anu Pre should danda marofy Mr.B too. Crime partners should be treated equally. 😏

but  mera baccha atleastcin my eyes redeem ho jayega 

he kept  pre in safe place😳

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anurag pls get back ur prerna...she too wants to live her life with you...she is not even able to say that she hates u forget about feeling that hate for u...u still rule her soul n heart...and yeah u r right the way she used to smile around you she doesn't smile in the same way neither u .....u both complete eo and u both deserve to be together...pls get her back asap...and humko hamare anupre de do.  

Look at the sukoon ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE5ewh-B3tW/?igshid=1pp7pymfuyfaz

Edited by pallawi1803 - 3 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

but  mera baccha atleastcin my eyes redeem ho jayega 

he kept  pre in safe place😳

Phir bhi Pre has all the rights to danda maro both the men who decided to play with her life, without checking what she wanted.....aur vo bhi itne buri tareeke se. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Anurag pls get back ur prerna...she too wants to live her life with you...she is not even able to say that she hates u forget about feeling that hate for u...u still rule her soul n heart...and yeah u r right the way she used to smile around you she doesn't smile in the same way neither u .....u both complete eo and u both deserve to be together...pls get her back asap...and humko hamare anupre de do.  

Look at the sukoon ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍

Yup jao ladke get ur prerna back before that destroy those evidences, tum hadbadi karoge and prerna par musibath tootegi.

She is unable to hate you, nor stop loving you, you are controlling her heart, she wanna get back to you but haalath badal chuki hai..

Do it ladke its last chance to get your biwi back .. Get her back to your life, everything means everything.