Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhi1995 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way cvs r highlighting anurag sacrifice in last few episodes.it seems my prediction of pre appolosizing to anu will come true only.Though I want vice versa 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Anurag said unke pass bhejna pada....Does that mean bajaj knew about anu's plan during bridge incident? It makes zero sense though. Bajaj's behaviour is really odd considering he knows that anurag never tried to kill pre (based on what anu said today) also what is the need for all these self-development classes and same raag if already knew stuff? 

If they were in this plan together why he didn't bother to inform about orphanage incident to anurag ? 😕

Poore Chand returns 😊

Is pre really going to try and get to the bottom this issue with anurag and komo?

may  because of sneha death  &  his own selfish reason  8 year aap strong ho .

ya   anu  not told him whole plan ever

hope so pre go into bottom as she got dream

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is an episode that feels like it belongs to a show that's heading towards its climax track. 

Loved anupre and their chaand. Poore chaand again!!! 

Bajaj continues to disappoint as a basic human being. There's a saying, if you want a measure of a man, see the way he treats those below him. His attitude towards his servant is so nasty. What an absolutely loathsome human being he is! 

Prerna thinks Bajaj is so angry because he missed the function. But we know he is so angry becaaue of who saved prerna's life. And how. 😆

and the most interesting part of the episode was what Anurag said. "nahi bhej a tha prerna ko unke paas". Who is this unke? Did anurag mean someone else? Was someone else supposed to save prerna and Bajaj came in between instead. Or was Bajaj in on this plan since the beginning? In that case, what happened to sneha? 

I'm hoping the upcoming AnuJaj conversation gives some new clues. 

Interesting episode, on the whole. 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

This is an episode that feels like it belongs to a show that's heading towards its climax track. 

Bajaj continues to disappoint as a basic human being. There's a saying, if you want a measure of a man, see the way he treats those below him. His attitude towards his servant is so nasty. What an absolutely loathsome human being he is! 

Prerna thinks Bajaj is so angry because he missed the function. But we know he is so angry becaaue of who saved prerna's life. And how. 😆

and the most interesting part of the episode was what Anurag said. "nahi bhej a tha prerna ko unke paas". Who is this unke? Did anurag mean someone else? Was someone else supposed to save prerna and Bajaj came in between instead. Or was Bajaj in on this plan since the beginning? In that case, what happened to sneha? 

I loved the episode today...a small glimpse of Anupre scene we always wished for ...so much of sukoon ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

Full of Anupre but not together though....but a worth watching episode 🌑🍋🌶️

Now looks like the mystery will be unfolded...

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

I loved the episode today...a small glimpse of Anupre scene we always wished for ...so much of sukoon ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

Full of Anupre but not together though....but a worth watching episode 🌑🍋🌶️

Now looks like the mystery will be unfolded...

Yes it's high time. I'm hoping prerna overhears nivi and Komo and knows anurag is not behind the orphanage. And the AnuJaj conversation also sheds some light on what happened on the bridge. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes  we r heading towards climax 

ye toh tai hai anu ne  ye khel khela hai  & use every character ab dekhna ye hai how  he played with kom  

because  aaj  pre ko saona aaya anu is in danger . means anu gonna expose kom & kom will try to kill anu & pre will save him  i feel this will be the climax

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

yes  we r heading towards climax 

ye toh tai hai anu ne  ye khel khela hai  & use every character ab dekhna ye hai how  he played with kom  

because  aaj  pre ko saona aaya anu is in danger . means anu gonna expose kom & kom will try to kill anu & pre will save him  i feel this will be the climax

That Sapna that prerna got, that's a new scene right? 

We haven't seen it till now , Haina? Or have I missed some episodes? 

I also think we are heading towards this climax only. Komo will attack anurag and pre will probably save him. But Komo will die. That is, if they're going for a happy ending. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

That Sapna that prerna got, that's a new scene right? 

We haven't seen it till now , Haina? Or have I missed some episodes? 

I also think we are heading towards this climax only. Komo will attack anurag and pre will probably save him. But Komo will die. That is, if they're going for a happy ending. 

kom will go to menral asylam pls .

she doesnot deserve jail even😆

new  scene   i think koi acvident ka liye honge kitne to acvident huye hai anu ke🤣

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

kom will go to menral asylam pls .

she doesnot deserve jail even😆

new  scene   i think koi acvident ka liye honge kitne to acvident huye hai anu ke🤣

But I don't remember any accident jiske background me durga Maa was there. 🤔

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Komo dnt deserve to be in jail😈  

She will come out scotfree from jail as well..

Durga maa would have planned better for her full & final settlement🤣

Wanna see what will be store for kukki 

Kukki basu banegi😆  bajaj kanyadhaan karega basu family ko🤣