Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

Hehe I know right? Mishbir fans are pro in editing now 😆But this edit looks so real 

Btw @ur hopes for rhesha in New show, bang on  I like the khatro ke khiladi idea, they will enjoy it😎

U know der a show choti bahu in zee which returned with second season  with same lead but different story . If wat garima wrote yesterday, if dey r anyway serious abt second season, I guess dey will come back as an independent show not a spin off show of PS. I guess with in dis year end we will come to know abt it. If dey pitched to star, star will say yes immediately dat much I know 

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

They of course do 😎 and so their fans 🥳 pura time edit me bita rahe hai 😆 I wish we got some pics from the wrap up day 😒

I left hope of any photo from dem 🌚🌚🌚

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

U know der a show choti bahu in zee which returned with second season  with same lead but different story . If wat garima wrote yesterday, if dey r anyway serious abt second season, I guess dey will come back as an independent show not a spin off show of PS. I guess with in dis year end we will come to know abt it. If dey pitched to star, star will say yes immediately dat much I know 

yeah CB on zee retained 3 key actors from season 1

if they want to come back with season 2 with same star cast, I hope it's with a different PH

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

if they want to come back with season 2 with same star cast, I hope it's with a different PH

Dat will depend on star, as copyright is with dem, to change any production house 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Dat will depend on star, as copyright is with dem, to change any production house 

i hope PH refuses to do season 2, so SP gets another PH for season 2

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Vinu ji🤗 Arey even I hate the character 🤣 but the trailer was well made and it was in sync with the scenes 

Ruko aapko happy trailer dikhati hun 😃

https://youtu.be/TrfjLg6K8u0

Enjoy 😆

This is fun 🥳

Thanks uru ji 🤗

DashOfSass thumbnail

I'm feeling empty and still in denial mode about show's ending. maybe it'll hit on monday

episode definitely felt adhoora despite it's bullet train speed

Sumi 🤗 

My every morning used to start with mishbir since the past 1 year. Abhi bas yaadon se kaam chalana hoga

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Sumi 🤗 

My every morning used to start with mishbir since the past 1 year. Abhi bas yaadon se kaam chalana hoga

virtual hug to you too vinu 🤗

next few days/weeks are gonna be very hard without mishbir 😭I'm still checking IF and SM for updates out of habit 🥺

DashOfSass thumbnail

virtual hug to you too vinu 🤗

next few days/weeks are gonna be very hard without mishbir 😭I'm still checking IF and SM for updates out of habit 🥺

Let’s rewatch episode 1 and discuss here. What day? 😎