Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

RheSha ki insta or twitter ki notification ki band bajgaya hoga aaj😂😂 everyone is tagging them, so many tweets, edits, vms, BTS, throwback pics.. 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Shaheer said they got enough time to wrap up 😆 bechare can’t even express displeasure openly! Their disappointment was clearly visible in the scenes! 

He looked completely lost In group scenes n all jo solo scenes tha he was good

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

RheSha ki insta or twitter ki notification ki band bajgaya hoga aaj😂😂 everyone is tagging them, so many tweets, edits, vms, BTS, throwback pics.. 

Rhea closed her notifications from April onwards 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aur twitter jati nahi. She is chill 

Shah ka bura haal ho raha hain

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Pata nahin kyun mujhe bilkul bhi last episode wali feeling nahin hein... seeing tweets and posts am like I will miss MishBir badly but somewhere am having that feeling that I will get to see MishBir again🤔 No more MishBir wali feeling tho bilkul nahin hein and am finding it odd😳

Is it bcz ending episode didn't even look like last episode..it seemed like a random episode with family pic at end not an actual end wala episode...even that writer agreed that the feeling of we are not done yet 🙄 

Anyone having the same feeling??

Most probably it's bad writing but if you r taking abt garima's post if dey ever plan to bring season 2 dey will bring it as an independent show not as any spin off or any connection to PS. We will know by dis year end whether dey r planning to come with second season. If dey don't return by than it will be clear it won't ever. 

Just_Smile thumbnail

Shaheer said they got enough time to wrap up 😆 bechare can’t even express displeasure openly! Their disappointment was clearly visible in the scenes! 

he is disappointed, in the same article he mentioned that show was not doing that bad to go off air suddenly....so yeah he knows end was abrupt but I agree with his one point show is ending gracefully.. if we skip last one month episodes or so, show was not that bad so yeah show has come to end with fans loving it and feeling of missing it...warna most of the shows have such ending where fans would have been totally exhausted with story and characters...😆

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Rhea closed her notifications from April onwards 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aur twitter jati nahi. She is chill 

Shah ka bura haal ho raha hain

insta's notification?? Then how come she is liking the posts and seeing stories 🤔 she doesn't follow anyone also.. does she check shows hashtag??

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

insta's notification?? Then how come she is liking the posts and seeing stories 🤔 she doesn't follow anyone also.. does she check shows hashtag??

She check tag both insta n Twitter . She even like post where she is not even tagged . Woh humesha bolti hain interview Maine I check tag to know abt her performance n all 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can’t bring myself to watch this coz I hate that movie and the character 😒 and don’t want to even imagine Abir as Kabir Singh 

Vinu ji🤗 Arey even I hate the character 🤣 but the trailer was well made and it was in sync with the scenes 

Ruko aapko happy trailer dikhati hun 😃

https://youtu.be/TrfjLg6K8u0

Enjoy 😆

Just_Smile thumbnail

Most probably it's bad writing but if you r taking abt garima's post if dey ever plan to bring season 2 dey will bring it as an independent show not as any spin off or any connection to PS. We will know by dis year end whether dey r planning to come with second season. If dey don't return by than it will be clear it won't ever. 

no not after seeing her posts..ek show ko sambal nahin paya .yeh log dusra kya banayega🤣🤣...am not getting that feeling of no more MishBir😆 I thought I will get emotional or feel like lost puppy on last episode but aisa kuch nahin hua ..

Just_Smile thumbnail

She check tag both insta n Twitter . She even like post where she is not even tagged . Woh humesha bolti hain interview Maine I check tag to know abt her performance n all 

oh okay I didn't know that....