Anyone watching Ae mere humsafar on Dangal Tv

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi

Since I did not find any forum for Ae mere humsafar serial which started on 31st Aug and no show of Dangal Tv also 

Hence started a topic here...

I have seen Tina in Ek Aastha aise bhi and liked her there...somehow found out about her new show and now watching it ...

Anyone interested ?.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I like Namish from Swaragini days and I plan to watch ðŸ˜Š

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

I like Namish from Swaragini days and I plan to watch ðŸ˜Š

Have you watched ?  ...

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Have you watched ?  ...

No but I have read the review article here.. I liked it so far.. 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

No but I have read the review article here.. I liked it so far.. 

I have seen the episodes since the first...I wish there was a forum around where we could discuss...I haven't watched Namish Taneja..but dude looks cool..and I have always admired Vaishnavi MacDonald ...if you get a chance ..do see the episode and get back because things have already started heating up

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't watch this show but watched 3 other shows on this channel. Mods are biased towards Dangal Channel. You could see forum requesting thread on how many times I requested for Dangal forum shows for months but they never paid attention. But if the show is of Star Plus, Colors or Zee TV they make forums at least a week even before the show starts. But Dangal Channel which was 1st rank in rural for months and 6th in urban gets ignored even after repeated requests. Hope you get your forum. Try requesting for Dangal channel shows on forum request thread.

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

I don't watch this show but watched 3 other shows on this channel. Mods are biased towards Dangal Channel. You could see forum requesting thread on how many times I requested for Dangal forum shows for months but they never paid attention. But if the show is of Star Plus, Colors or Zee TV they make forums at least a week even before the show starts. But Dangal Channel which was 1st rank in rural for months and 6th in urban gets ignored even after repeated requests. Hope you get your forum. Try requesting for Dangal channel shows on forum request thread.

Thanks...but I don't see any other people watching Dangal Tv shows... I mean actually I also hadn't heard about the channel and only came across it by chance ... I think if the traffic happens then we can get some kind of official forum ...otherwise the discussions will have to happen here in separate threads .. 

Anyways thanks for replying...I wish I could find someone who has actually watched the show and will atleast share some lookout..and all the best for your shows 

gadbadghotlafan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Hi

Since I did not find any forum for Ae mere humsafar serial which started on 31st Aug and no show of Dangal Tv also 

Hence started a topic here...

I have seen Tina in Ek Aastha aise bhi and liked her there...somehow found out about her new show and now watching it ...

Anyone interested ?.

I didn't watch ae mere husafar 

did u watch badi door se aaye hai??

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadbadghotlafan

I didn't watch ae mere husafar 

did u watch badi door se aaye hai??

I am sorry I haven't watched the show...