Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, I'm here with my first reply...

Bahen! I am so so hyper now and have to rant! Bear with me. 

Today's PM was just mind blowing. More like, it was the calm before the storm. 😲 😲 😲

Interesting... Very interesting. 😎

I don't think I'll be completely wrong if I say, today I felt almost the same type of heartache for Shayan that I used to feel for Piya. 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Poor guy had been at the receiving end from all the parties concerned and what can I say, Tanveer was phenomenal. Kudos to the guy! 👏 👏 👏

Well, even I am feeling bad for him. He has been at the receiving end ar all the parties concerned. 

Rest, if he was phenomenal, then I am once again really impressed with him. 👏

This is something my own interpretation that today, he even gave it back to Othoi. Last night, I was actually quite disappointed with her. She was going on and on about how this stunt would cost her relationship with Nazifa and how she should have minded her business and let everyone be. The hurt in Shayan's eyes was evident, or so I felt because I would have felt like that in such situation. 

That's quite obvious. Othoi was going on and on about how this stunt would affect her relationship with Nazifa. So, naturally he will feel hurt... in fact anyone in his place would feel the same. It is Shayan who will be losing the most due to this stunt.

Today when Othoi got the call that Nazifa had finally returned home, she calmed down a little and was back to her matchmaking business.

Not again!! 

But luckily, Shayan said some really harsh truth like it was a criminal offence that being an adult, he became friends with a kid, without her parents' consent. But such an important issue got overshadowed with their rant on love and all.   

I wish they had actually focused on this stuff.

Oh wow!! I am hell lot of impressed with this part. They actually made Shayan say such a harsh truth... 👏 👏 👏

This is such an important issue but once again, they overshadowed it with rants on love... 

Now coming to our heartbroken hero, Nazifa gave him the cold shoulder really effectively and was about to resign. He literally begged her not to do that and give him 5 minutes but Nazifa wouldn't budge - rightfully so.

Obviously... Nazifa very rightly gave him the cold shoulder and didn't budge from her decision. 

The entire episode with him and his anxious face - this must be the first episode after 24th that really affected me emotionally. 

I can understand...

So next week, they are gonna talk and I can't wait for that. From the precap it seems Shayan would pull some stunt like alleging himself for s***al harassment, as the reason for Nazifa quitting and ultimately she'll have to talk to him before the paper reached to the Chairman.

Hmmm... now this is growing interesting.

So the most awaited CONFRONTATION SCENE seems to be on its way and I don't know how am I gonna wait for another 5 days. Mummy!!! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Even I am waiting for this confrontation scene...

On a side note, Othoi disclosed everything to Nazifa's MIL and probably will disclose everything to Ariana too in the next episode, or at least the way a kid can understand so that she doesn't end up hating Shayan.

Well, that's good that Othoi disclosed everything to Nazifa's MIL. Let's see aage kya hota hai...

Got really angry when that idiot MIL was badmouthing Shayan and wanted to thank Othoi for backing him up and turning the table to their favor. The girl is witty. 😈 

Interesting... 😈

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Bahen! That has always been our issue, no? That there should be some development and a reason for why two people are suddenly getting close. But these days within 10 episodes leads get married and people find them hot.

Behen, base development and reason for two people getting close to chhod do... the least they could do is to show D developing slight feelings for her. At least ek episode mein hi dikha dein that he is slowly developing feelings for her... 

Kam se kam tab ye impress karne wala dance as the fans there put it, ajeeb to nahi lagega... If the impression theory is correct, then currently D is running away from A, trying to avoid her at all costs and suddenly he is dancing around her? Revealing his Naqabposh truth in the promo? Totally out of context thing... 

And we have said ourselves. We are not the majority here. So FF is our best option. 

Wo to daily karte hain... 🤔

Exactly! 🤬 🤬 🤬

In fact, today also I was reading comments like Nazifa is overreacting. My question is how? God forbid, how terrified would a young widowed woman would be if she found out her boss was stalking not only her but every single family member of hers? Who wouldn't quit? We know Shayan is  good guy. But in the real world, it's next to impossible to find someone as chivalrous as him and that's a fact. I love Shayan and yes, as I had said earlier, Piya has always been special for me because she dealt with a lot of issues. But on the romantic aspect, today Shayan was ambushed in a much worse way and my heart broke for the guy. But that doesn't validate stalking or any creepy behavior that the mass is overlooking.   

Oh wow!! This is just great...

Why is Nazifa overreacting? She is absolutely correct in her place and honestly, I would have been angry plus disappointed if she wouldn't have reacted this way. 

Oh well, I haven't been bhatkofying lately. Earlier was busy reading MATSH FF and last 2-3 days was busy modifying my own. But I am gonna continue reading old FFs only. Because such double standard of people only makes me sick. 🤢 🤢 🤢

Same here... the double standards of people makes me sick too.

Rest, as of now, I am visiting this forum only. IMMJ forum par I have told them that I'll be back after 17th. Baaki ab bhatakne ka bhi zyada man nahi hota...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Behen, base development and reason for two people getting close to chhod do... the least they could do is to show D developing slight feelings for her. At least ek episode mein hi dikha dein that he is slowly developing feelings for her... 

Kam se kam tab ye impress karne wala dance as the fans there put it, ajeeb to nahi lagega... If the impression theory is correct, then currently D is running away from A, trying to avoid her at all costs and suddenly he is dancing around her? Revealing his Naqabposh truth in the promo? Totally out of context thing... 

Well, you can give them some lease considering they have written better plots. May be something will happen and D will need to come clean.

Let's not judge the show based on YouTube comments because since last night, I am mighty pissed off with the PM audience.

Oh wow!! This is just great...

Why is Nazifa overreacting? She is absolutely correct in her place and honestly, I would have been angry plus disappointed if she wouldn't have reacted this way. 

Exactly! They are like - zyada bhao kha rahi hain. Bacche ke sath bura bartav Kar rahi hain.

I just have one simple question - How would you feel if your 8 years old did something like this?

And even though we are talking about the child abuse angle, I guess somewhere along the line even Nazifa understands that Shayan wouldn't do that. Plus Othoi had been there with them all the time.

But it's the breach of trust that matters the most.

Because she didn't quit when he proposed her. Mitul/her conscience was telling her to move on - if not for love, than for financial and social security.

But the distance Shayan maintained at that time made her respect him more and she was like - What a wonderful guy! I can't act in front of him or deceive him just because I need security.

Even in the precap, she didn't want anyone to point finger at him.

So I fail to understand where has she been wrong!

Same here... the double standards of people makes me sick too.

🤗

I had nothing to do today so paid a visit there. Seems like Piya and Adi's telepathy too has been copied. 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, you can give them some lease considering they have written better plots. May be something will happen and D will need to come clean.

Let's not judge the show based on YouTube comments because since last night, I am mighty pissed off with the PM audience.

Well, I agree... I can give them some lease considering the fact that till now, their track record has been pretty clean.

So, I am hoping that they give some reason as to why D is dancing around A... Rest, jab episode aayega, tab pata chal jayega. 

Exactly! They are like - zyada bhao kha rahi hain. Bacche ke sath bura bartav Kar rahi hain.

I just have one simple question - How would you feel if your 8 years old did something like this?

And even though we are talking about the child abuse angle, I guess somewhere along the line even Nazifa understands that Shayan wouldn't do that. Plus Othoi had been there with them all the time.

But it's the breach of trust that matters the most.

Because she didn't quit when he proposed her. Mitul/her conscience was telling her to move on - if not for love, than for financial and social security.

But the distance Shayan maintained at that time made her respect him more and she was like - What a wonderful guy! I can't act in front of him or deceive him just because I need security.

Even in the precap, she didn't want anyone to point finger at him.

So I fail to understand where has she been wrong!

Exactly!! Even I don't understand where she has been wrong or how she was overreacting... 

The breach of trust is something that matters the most.

Yes, we and Nazifa both understand that Shayan is a complete gentleman and he won't ever do any such thing. Still, it was her trust that he had broken. 

🤗

I had nothing to do today so paid a visit there. Seems like Piya and Adi's telepathy too has been copied. 🤣

Am not surprised at all. Ab ye sab kuch normal lagta hai cos ab to aadat si ho chuki hai...

For me, the name of that show is: Yeh Copy Hai Nazar Ka. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Oh wow!! I am hell lot of impressed with this part. They actually made Shayan say such a harsh truth... 👏 👏 👏

This is such an important issue but once again, they overshadowed it with rants on love... 

This is the only portion about which I feel disappointed. I mean, Othoi is right from her POV - whatever Shayan did, it was purely out of love. It was important for Shayan to realize whether he would be able to love Ariana as his own daughter and luckily he did. They formed a good bond and Ariana became "Ariana" for Shayan, not "Nazifa's daughter". But in today's light it's also impossible to not to think about the worst scenario when a parent discovers something like this. So I wish more than Ariana lying and breaching her trust, Nazifa pointed out that why it was so dangerous and why she got pissed off.

Well, that's good that Othoi disclosed everything to Nazifa's MIL. Let's see aage kya hota hai...

One thing for which I am cutting Othoi some slack is because she is pointing out everyone's hypocrisy. In the precap, there was a dialogue where she told Ariana - Jab khelna tha, maza karna tha, tab woh apne kar liya. Par blame ki bari hain, to sab Othoi ne kia?

She said the same stuff to Nazifa's MIL too - agar main doshi hoon to aap bhi ho. Jab aap Nazifa apu ke liye rishta dhundne gayi tab to usme koi burai nahi thi. To agar main Shayan ko parakhna chaha. aap logo se milakat karwai to ab jake kyun asman tut para hain. Agar aap sahi ho to main bhi sahi, par agar main galat hoon to yeh galti aap already kar chuke ho. Baaki jo tareeka hum-ne apnaya woh galat tha - uske liye jo bhugatna hain, bhugtenge. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, even I am feeling bad for him. He has been at the receiving end ar all the parties concerned. 

Rest, if he was phenomenal, then I am once again really impressed with him. 👏

He was. I am gonna share this episode when you'll be free. 😛

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This is the only portion about which I feel disappointed. I mean, Othoi is right from her POV - whatever Shayan did, it was purely out of love. It was important for Shayan to realize whether he would be able to love Ariana as his own daughter and luckily he did. They formed a good bond and Ariana became "Ariana" for Shayan, not "Nazifa's daughter". But in today's light it's also impossible to not to think about the worst scenario when a parent discovers something like this. So I wish more than Ariana lying and breaching her trust, Nazifa pointed out that why it was so dangerous and why she got pissed off.

Well, I agree... Othoi is right from her POV that whatever Shayan did was out of love. Yes, it was important for Shayan to realise if he'd be able to love Ariana as his own daughter and of course, he did.

And I agree, in today's scenario it is impossible to not think of some worst possible scenario. Nazifa should point out the reason.

One thing for which I am cutting Othoi some slack is because she is pointing out everyone's hypocrisy. In the precap, there was a dialogue where she told Ariana - Jab khelna tha, maza karna tha, tab woh apne kar liya. Par blame ki bari hain, to sab Othoi ne kia?

She said the same stuff to Nazifa's MIL too - agar main doshi hoon to aap bhi ho. Jab aap Nazifa apu ke liye rishta dhundne gayi tab to usme koi burai nahi thi. To agar main Shayan ko parakhna chaha. aap logo se milakat karwai to ab jake kyun asman tut para hain. Agar aap sahi ho to main bhi sahi, par agar main galat hoon to yeh galti aap already kar chuke ho. Baaki jo tareeka hum-ne apnaya woh galat tha - uske liye jo bhugatna hain, bhugtenge. 

Again I agree with you on this. She pointed out the hypocrisy nicely... and this looks really interesting. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I agree... I can give them some lease considering the fact that till now, their track record has been pretty clean.

So, I am hoping that they give some reason as to why D is dancing around A... Rest, jab episode aayega, tab pata chal jayega. 

Yeah! Let's just hope they don't disappoint us. 😊

Exactly!! Even I don't understand where she has been wrong or how she was overreacting... 

The breach of trust is something that matters the most.

Yes, we and Nazifa both understand that Shayan is a complete gentleman and he won't ever do any such thing. Still, it was her trust that he had broken. 

Exactly! This is my assumption that Shayan would do something drastic to make her agree to listen to him. Firstly because he was the one who told Nazifa on his first day itself that if she wanted, she could file a harassment case against GM. And secondly, Nazifa told him straight that she was typing her resignation letter and later he noticed the printer broke down and she was about to sent the peon outside to get it printed. So I am assuming, he'll write something and change the paper so that when she sees it, she'll have to talk to him because deep down, she knows the guy is good.

Now let's see what the makers have in store for us. 😎

Am not surprised at all. Ab ye sab kuch normal lagta hai cos ab to aadat si ho chuki hai...

For me, the name of that show is: Yeh Copy Hai Nazar Ka. 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Epic! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

He was. I am gonna share this episode when you'll be free. 😛

Oh sure, sure... Neki aur pooch pooch. 

Zarur kariyega... waise bhi, aapko full freedom hai share karne ki.

Waise, abhi I was doing my hashtagging business and kuch funny posts mile hume... share kare?

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I agree... Othoi is right from her POV that whatever Shayan did was out of love. Yes, it was important for Shayan to realise if he'd be able to love Ariana as his own daughter and of course, he did.

And I agree, in today's scenario it is impossible to not think of some worst possible scenario. Nazifa should point out the reason.

Let's hope we get something solid from the next week. 😊

Again I agree with you on this. She pointed out the hypocrisy nicely... and this looks really interesting. 

It was. 😊

I gotta go now dear. I'll back after a couple of hours. See you then if you are around. 🤗