Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

What I wouldn't give to watch one boy-girl friend pair minus the romantic angle. 

🙄 🙄 🙄

Same here... why can't they just give one boy and girl friend pair minus love angle is something I never understand. 

Abhi latest bts video dekh kar aa rahe hain... D and A dance (not the event one) is coming up. Music to nahi tha but steps se Dil Bechara lag raha tha. People there are assuming that D is probably trying to impress A or something as D is dancing around A and finally pulling her to dance. Why CVs why??? 😡 

What's his name?

Well, he was an evil scientist who wanted to destroy the world... your usual Frankenstein. 

His name was JaiKaaz and thode se changes ke saath, it comes out to be Jackass. 😆

Poor guys! 😔

And after that day, bechara Dev was doing everything possible to not come face to face with A's mother.

They are underestimating V a lot. I have no idea about S but for this particular reason, I am angry with him. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Well, even I am angry with S. 

D wanted to reveal his Naqabposh truth in front of V but S stopped him. And now, I guess the truth will probably be revealed with some dhamaka.

My condolences bahen! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Thanks... 🤗 🤗

Anyway, I gotta go now dear! Will talk later. 

Bye! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Okay... see you later when you come back. 😊

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Same here... why can't they just give one boy and girl friend pair minus love angle is something I never understand. 

Abhi latest bts video dekh kar aa rahe hain... D and A dance (not the event one) is coming up. Music to nahi tha but steps se Dil Bechara lag raha tha. People there are assuming that D is probably trying to impress A or something as D is dancing around A and finally pulling her to dance. Why CVs why??? 😡 

You see, we can't even blame the CVS. The whole D-A-R angle got people to talk, haven't they? Our type of audience is less and at the end of the day the producers have to save their asses.

What did I tell you? After 10 episodes they had shown Mitul yesterday and again started the bashing why a dead guy is appearing?  No one bothered to talk about the various important issues that was addressed yesterday and some were like Nazifa is overreacting and who does that to a 8 years old? I was like - give me a break! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Well, he was an evil scientist who wanted to destroy the world... your usual Frankenstein. 

His name was JaiKaaz and thode se changes ke saath, it comes out to be Jackass. 😆

🤣 🤣 🤣

And after that day, bechara Dev was doing everything possible to not come face to face with A's mother.

🤪 🤣

D wanted to reveal his Naqabposh truth in front of V but S stopped him. And now, I guess the truth will probably be revealed with some dhamaka.

Obviously!

Waise, someone special is back on AL forum with her Mahan Gyan. 🤪

Plus, now they are showing Sasta Wala Adi i.e. superkid of Jale Hue Roti. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Bahen! I am so so hyper now and have to rant! Bear with me. 

Today's PM was just mind blowing. More like, it was the calm before the storm. 😲 😲 😲

I don't think I'll be completely wrong if I say, today I felt almost the same type of heartache for Shayan that I used to feel for Piya. 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Poor guy had been at the receiving end from all the parties concerned and what can I say, Tanveer was phenomenal. Kudos to the guy! 👏 👏 👏

This is something my own interpretation that today, he even gave it back to Othoi. Last night, I was actually quite disappointed with her. She was going on and on about how this stunt would cost her relationship with Nazifa and how she should have minded her business and let everyone be. The hurt in Shayan's eyes was evident, or so I felt because I would have felt like that in such situation. 

Today when Othoi got the call that Nazifa had finally returned home, she calmed down a little and was back to her matchmaking business.

But luckily, Shayan said some really harsh truth like it was a criminal offence that being an adult, he became friends with a kid, without her parents' consent. But such an important issue got overshadowed with their rant on love and all.   

I wish they had actually focused on this stuff.

Now coming to our heartbroken hero, Nazifa gave him the cold shoulder really effectively and was about to resign. He literally begged her not to do that and give him 5 minutes but Nazifa wouldn't budge - rightfully so.

The entire episode with him and his anxious face - this must be the first episode after 24th that really affected me emotionally. 

So next week, they are gonna talk and I can't wait for that. From the precap it seems Shayan would pull some stunt like alleging himself for s***al harassment, as the reason for Nazifa quitting and ultimately she'll have to talk to him before the paper reached to the Chairman.

So the most awaited CONFRONTATION SCENE seems to be on its way and I don't know how am I gonna wait for another 5 days. Mummy!!! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

On a side note, Othoi disclosed everything to Nazifa's MIL and probably will disclose everything to Ariana too in the next episode, or at least the way a kid can understand so that she doesn't end up hating Shayan.

Got really angry when that idiot MIL was badmouthing Shayan and wanted to thank Othoi for backing him up and turning the table to their favor. The girl is witty. 😈 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You see, we can't even blame the CVS. The whole D-A-R angle got people to talk, haven't they? Our type of audience is less and at the end of the day the producers have to save their asses.

I agree this D-A-R triangle has got people to talk. And honestly, I watch by FFing. So, I won't mind such scenes as I will easily skip them.

My issue is: why so soon? Abhi tak they haven't given even the slightest indication that D has some feelings for A. So, if their guess that D is trying to impress A is correct, then achanak se D par ye A ko impress karne ki Chalayan  kahan se sawar ho gayi? Thoda base bana dete phir dikha dete to itna gussa nahi aata... 

Khair, you are right. Our type of audience is very less... to obviously they will show what the majority want to see cos ultimately they want numbers.

What did I tell you? After 10 episodes they had shown Mitul yesterday and again started the bashing why a dead guy is appearing?  No one bothered to talk about the various important issues that was addressed yesterday and some were like Nazifa is overreacting and who does that to a 8 years old? I was like - give me a break! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Oh wow!! This is next level!! Matlab they don't want to talk about the other issues and want to just talk about Mitul appearing? Plus Nazifa was overreacting?? Great!! 

Obviously!

Yeah... and I am kinda not that much interested for that.

Waise, someone special is back on AL forum with her Mahan Gyan. 🤪

Oh ho!! Mahaan Gyaan ki Devi is back? Haven't visited that forum since 10 days and ab mood bhi nahi hai...

Plus, now they are showing Sasta Wala Adi i.e. superkid of Jale Hue Roti. 🤣 🤣 🤣

What to say?? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Will reply to your next post after some time...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

My issue is: why so soon? Abhi tak they haven't given even the slightest indication that D has some feelings for A. So, if their guess that D is trying to impress A is correct, then achanak se D par ye A ko impress karne ki Chalayan  kahan se sawar ho gayi? Thoda base bana dete phir dikha dete to itna gussa nahi aata... 

Khair, you are right. Our type of audience is very less... to obviously they will show what the majority want to see cos ultimately they want numbers.

Bahen! That has always been our issue, no? That there should be some development and a reason for why two people are suddenly getting close. But these days within 10 episodes leads get married and people find them hot.

And we have said ourselves. We are not the majority here. So FF is our best option. 

Oh wow!! This is next level!! Matlab they don't want to talk about the other issues and want to just talk about Mitul appearing? Plus Nazifa was overreacting?? Great!! 

Exactly! 🤬 🤬 🤬

In fact, today also I was reading comments like Nazifa is overreacting. My question is how? God forbid, how terrified would a young widowed woman would be if she found out her boss was stalking not only her but every single family member of hers? Who wouldn't quit? We know Shayan is  good guy. But in the real world, it's next to impossible to find someone as chivalrous as him and that's a fact. I love Shayan and yes, as I had said earlier, Piya has always been special for me because she dealt with a lot of issues. But on the romantic aspect, today Shayan was ambushed in a much worse way and my heart broke for the guy. But that doesn't validate stalking or any creepy behavior that the mass is overlooking.   

Oh ho!! Mahaan Gyaan ki Devi is back? Haven't visited that forum since 10 days and ab mood bhi nahi hai...

Oh well, I haven't been bhatkofying lately. Earlier was busy reading MATSH FF and last 2-3 days was busy modifying my own. But I am gonna continue reading old FFs only. Because such double standard of people only makes me sick. 🤢 🤢 🤢

Will reply to your next post after some time...

Sure! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good morning behen... 🤗

You there??

Sorry yaar, kal un do posts ka reply nahi de paaye... got busy with my books and then fell asleep over them only.

Will be back after some time and then reply to them...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good morning behen... 🤗

You there??

Sorry yaar, kal un do posts ka reply nahi de paaye... got busy with my books and then fell asleep over them only.

Will be back after some time and then reply to them...

Good afternoon dear! 🤗

There's no need to say sorry. 😊

You have exam in 3/4 days and I wouldn't want to disturb you. In fact, I decided not to post something major until 17th.

If you get too much stressed or need some time off, we can chat lightly. 😊

Reply whenever you are free. Aise thodi na hain ki gunpoint pe khara Kar dia tumhe ki Basanti! Abhi ke abhi reply Karo! 🤪 🤪 🤪

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good afternoon dear! 🤗

Good afternoon... 🤗

There's no need to say sorry. 😊

🤗

You have exam in 3/4 days and I wouldn't want to disturb you. In fact, I decided not to post something major until 17th.

Well, ye baat to hai... even I am desperately waiting for exams to be over so that I can come here with a relaxed mind. 

If you get too much stressed or need some time off, we can chat lightly. 😊

Stress relieve karne and relax karne hi to yahan aate hain hum... 

Reply whenever you are free. Aise thodi na hain ki gunpoint pe khara Kar dia tumhe ki Basanti! Abhi ke abhi reply Karo! 🤪 🤪 🤪

Abhi to nahi karenge cos abhi humara aana-jaana constant nahi hai... Beech beech main aate hain 5-10 minutes ke liye. I'll come here in the evening. Tab thoda free time hoga humare paas. Tab reply karenge.

Khair, I'm in a really good mood today... after so many days, I'm going to watch today's episode of BV on TV without any worry. 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

That's cool. 😎

Why are you in such a great mood today BTW?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

That's cool. 😎

Why are you in such a great mood today BTW?

Because of today's episode of BV. 😆

Someone had uploaded the episode on YouTube in the morning and I watched it. No stupid irritating dream sequence today... Isse zyada aur kya chahiye? A peaceful episode. Upar se bechari A ki mom...

Maybe I might post something about it tonight agar hum kuch zyada hi khush ho gaye to... 😆