Daily Interaction Thread - 07!!!

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys!!! smiley1

Our beloved show might have ended but we are very much interested in keeping our interaction intact. Hence this new thread has been open.

It's not for discussing Nazar only.

We can discuss on our other favorite shows or practically anything here. 

Can't wait for other members to join.

Disclaimer: Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we respect that. But no personal attack or unnecessary negativity is expected here.

Aa gaye hum finally is thread par nariyal phodne... 

🥳 🥳      🥳 🥳

Six threads already done!! Seventh thread begins today!!

Arz kiya hai,

Ye forum hai hum logon ka heaven,

Baatein karte karte aa gaye hum on thread number seven... 

Originally posted by nushy1995

In that case I agree with you.

It's easier to say she'll move on but even if she is mistaking R to be N, she'll form some attachment.

So when she'll realize the truth, she'll definitely be conflicted - like they showed in the movie Sajjan.

Showing her to move on overnight will look unrealistic and shallow to me.

Exactly!! This is what I was saying.

Besides, I think the CVs too won't go that route. They won't show Ananya flipping overnight. 

Even if Ray breaks her heart/tricks her, at least they would show her being hurt and sad for some time... because as of now, they are going that way only as today, D himself removed the last hurdle between A and R who could tell Ananya the truth... talk about "apne pair par khud kulhadi maarna" 😆

Khair, as of now I am not interested in what happens to Ananya and Ray story. I am more interested in two other things:

• What prompts D to try revealing his truth to A as per the promo cos today's episode was exactly the opposite. 

• When will Dev receive all his powers so that he can come out in the open without any fear of being caught by Vivaan. 

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Aa gaye hum finally is thread par nariyal phodne... 

🥳 🥳      🥳 🥳

Six threads already done!! Seventh thread begins today!!

Arz kiya hai,

Baatein karte karte aa gaye hum on thread number seven... 

Wah! Kya baat hain!   

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Exactly!! This is what I was saying.

Besides, I think the CVs too won't go that route. They won't show Ananya flipping overnight. 

Even if Ray breaks her heart/tricks her, at least they would show her being hurt and sad for some time... because as of now, they are going that way only as today, D himself removed the last hurdle between A and R who could tell Ananya the truth... talk about "apne pair par khud kulhadi maarna" 😆

Khair, as of now I am not interested in what happens to Ananya and Ray story. I am more interested in two other things:

• What prompts D to try revealing his truth to A as per the promo cos today's episode was exactly the opposite. 

• When will Dev receive all his powers so that he can come out in the open without any fear of being caught by Vivaan. 

If the CVS can pull off the A-R angle properly as in showing the emotional conflict and all - I would actually salute them.

As far as D is concerned, he is an idiot, at least in this matter and I'll refrain from making any further comment on this matter. 🤪

About the first point, I am confused. Is he too romantically inclined to A?

And the second point, isn't V his friend? So why is he afraid to come out? What's the catch?

Originally posted by nushy1995

Wah! Kya baat hain!   

Shukriya!! Shukriya!!

Bahut bahut shukriya... 🤗

If the CVS can pull off the A-R angle properly as in showing the emotional conflict and all - I would actually salute them.

Same here... If the CVs are able to pull off the A-R angle properly, even I am going to salute them.

As far as D is concerned, he is an idiot, at least in this matter and I'll refrain from making any further comment on this matter. 🤪

Well, yes he is kinda idiot and kinda not. He wants to keep his identity as N hidden. Plus he knows the moment Ananya will come to know about N, she will blurt out the truth to Vivaan and he doesn't want that to happen.

About the first point, I am confused. Is he too romantically inclined to A?

As of now, no. There is not even a bit of an indication that he is romantically inclined towards A.

He tries to avoid her at all costs. In fact, in one of the earlier episodes, when he was running away from A, she even brought her pet dog to hunt him down. 😆 

Then, as N, he made D say many things which would anger A and she would stop following him as D. But ye bhi na ho paaya... 😆

This is why, I am wondering ki aisa kya ho gaya that he is about to reveal his identity in the promo...

Besides currently, he also has many other things to do. He has to find out about the new antagonists plus he also wants to find out about his family history which also means his brother, Ray. 😆

And the second point, isn't V his friend? So why is he afraid to come out? What's the catch?

Iske liye thoda lamba explanation lagega.

In order to confuse the then antagonists, Dev and Shaurya hatched a plan according to which BV made a slight mistake and for that Shaurya snatched away all his powers and memories. So, for Vivaan he is now a normal human who has no powers and no memories.

Then, to help Vivaan and the fairies he took the avatar of Naqabposh who is a complete opposite of Dev/Baal Veer. Plus he proved to them that D and N are two different people... quite smartly I should say. 👏 👏

After the antagonists were defeated, Vivaan requested Shaurya to give Dev's powers back to him. So, a Veer Snan was performed on Dev which made him BV again. But as of now, in Vivaan's eyes, Dev has not received all his powers. Which is why, he can't use his powers in front of Vivaan cos his secret will be out and Vivaan will feel hurt that Dev lied to him. And Dev doesn't want to hurt him.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago

He knows the moment Ananya will come to know about N, she will blurt out the truth to Vivaan and he doesn't want that to happen.

Smart guy I must say. 😎

As of now, no. There is not even a bit of an indication that he is romantically inclined towards A.

Good.

He tries to avoid her at all costs. In fact, in one of the earlier episodes, when he was running away from A, she even brought her pet dog to hunt him down. 😆 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Can I assume A and N were actually funny/interesting until lockdown happened and makers shoved the romantic angle?

Besides currently, he also has many other things to do. He has to find out about the new antagonists plus he also wants to find out about his family history which also means his brother, Ray. 😆

Cliche. 🤔

Iske liye thoda lamba explanation lagega.

In order to confuse the then antagonists, Dev and Shaurya hatched a plan according to which BV made a slight mistake and for that Shaurya snatched away all his powers and memories. So, for Vivaan he is now a normal human who has no powers and no memories.

Then, to help Vivaan and the fairies he took the avatar of Naqabposh who is a complete opposite of Dev/Baal Veer. Plus he proved to them that D and N are two different people... quite smartly I should say. 👏 👏

After the antagonists were defeated, Vivaan requested Shaurya to give Dev's powers back to him. So, a Veer Snan was performed on Dev which made him BV again. But as of now, in Vivaan's eyes, Dev has not received all his powers. Which is why, he can't use his powers in front of Vivaan cos his secret will be out and Vivaan will feel hurt that Dev lied to him. And Dev doesn't want to hurt him.

I won't blame V if he gets mad at D for this reason. He had the right to know.

Smart guy I must say. 😎

Yup... he is smart. In fact, the way he escaped his cover being blown was also kinda smart and funny too.

In today's episode, he did magic on A's mother to stop her from revealing his identity to her. And she is the only one who knows it. 

Good.

Yup... this is one reason why I was surprised by the promo.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Can I assume A and N were actually funny/interesting until lockdown happened and makers shoved the romantic angle? 

A and N nahi, A and D. 

And yes. They were really funny in the beginning with light banters. Post lockdown, their fights increased.

In fact, pre lockdown they had even shown their dance. Quite a nice one it was. 

Post lockdown to ek peaceful interaction ke liye bhi taras gaye hum...

Cliche. 🤔

Yup... totally cliche.

But yes, their father's name totally cracked me up. 

I won't blame V if he gets mad at D for this reason. He had the right to know.

Well, D was about to reveal his real identity to V but unluckily for him,when he started removing his mask, Ananya's mother came in front of him and he had to leave from there.

Then Shaurya told him to not reveal it for the time being as V is already hiding three secrets from everyone and he might break under pressure after knowing this new secret. 

Rest, I agree. V has the right to know the truth and even I won't blame V if he gets mad at D.

Khair, I was watching today's episode...and aaj to hadd hi ho gayi. 5 precious minutes wasted on one damn dream dance!! The sight that I was dreading... 😡

Abhi event wala episode aana baaki hai... pata nahi aur kitne dino tak FF karke dekhna padega. 🤔

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago

Yup... he is smart. In fact, the way he escaped his cover being blown was also kinda smart and funny too.

In today's episode, he did magic on A's mother to stop her from revealing his identity to her. And she is the only one who knows it. 

😆 😆 😆

A and N nahi, A and D. 

And yes. They were really funny in the beginning with light banters. Post lockdown, their fights increased.

In fact, pre lockdown they had even shown their dance. Quite a nice one it was. 

Post lockdown to ek peaceful interaction ke liye bhi taras gaye hum...

What I wouldn't give to watch one boy-girl friend pair minus the romantic angle. 

🙄 🙄 🙄

But yes, their father's name totally cracked me up. 

What's his name?

Well, D was about to reveal his real identity to V but unluckily for him,when he started removing his mask, Ananya's mother came in front of him and he had to leave from there.

Poor guys! 😔

Then Shaurya told him to not reveal it for the time being as V is already hiding three secrets from everyone and he might break under pressure after knowing this new secret. 

They are underestimating V a lot. I have no idea about S but for this particular reason, I am angry with him. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Khair, I was watching today's episode...and aaj to hadd hi ho gayi. 5 precious minutes wasted on one damn dream dance!! The sight that I was dreading... 😡

Abhi event wala episode aana baaki hai... pata nahi aur kitne dino tak FF karke dekhna padega. 🤔

My condolences bahen! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Anyway, I gotta go now dear! Will talk later. 

Bye! 🤗 🤗 🤗