Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

Achha seems like she has accepted that he has moved on...and has no bitter feeling about him...

Story-wise it is best this way. Now that 5-year leap has been taken, I want to see mature KalMa working together and falling in love all over again. KalMa seeing the positive side of each other, all the things that made them fall in love in the first place, like what was shown in Thursday's episode. 

I prefer that over this constant fighting and asking what happened 5 years ago. 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Exactly

Par sasu di ye Malhar ka issue kya hogi

And what will be this uss admi ko zidna rakhne keliye 

And all

I means kaun kisko 

Uppar se aapko kya lagtha he Malhar is behaving like this just beacuse of Avni

We know uskeliye Avni itna bhi syaada maine nahi rahthi 

Kya hosaktha he 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

but Zee5 ki strict policy kyu nahi

hotstar ki hai

leak karne hi nahi dete

uska bhi hai. 

voot se aasani se download kar sakte hai. 

Zee5 se uthna easy nay hai. but i think screen recorder etc use karke karte hai. 

hotstar ka episodes tho kaafi jaldi online aajate hai, like yeh jaadu hai jinn ka etc. subah 9-10 tak saare websites mein YT pe sab jagah dikhte hai. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

uska bhi hai. 

voot se aasani se download kar sakte hai. 

Zee5 se uthna easy nay hai. but i think screen recorder etc use karke karte hai. 

hotstar ka episodes tho kaafi jaldi online aajate hai, like yeh jaadu hai jinn ka etc. subah 9-10 tak saare websites mein YT pe sab jagah dikhte hai. 

Even KDB

but they get high TRPs too🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

i think kuch episodes ke baadh usse farak nay padega about this shoot wala khaand, she will be like 

'muje nay pata aapne muje goli q maari, ya aapki kya majboori thi but abhi main apni aane waali zindagi aapke bina jee nay paaongi' 

and mallu bhi dheere dheere pigal raha hai. i will not be surprized agar woh kudh kallu ko sach pata de.

agar kisi weak moment pe kallu says ki 'kaash aapki shaadi nay huyi hoti tho aaj hum dono saat hote. main chahkar bhi aap par haq nay jata sakti, q ki aap kisi aur ki amanat hai, main avni ko dhoka nay desakti etc' 

or kisi weak moment mein they get close like in a rain or something and kiss tak baat pahunchi and she suddenly realise what is happening and says 

'yeh main kya kar rai hoon, main ayisa kaise kar sakthi hoon, main dusri madhuri nay banna chahti, yeh main kya karne wali thi, meri wajah se avni ki zindagi karbaab hojayegi etc'

or kallu phir se sab kuch chod kar dhoor jaane ke bhare mein soche thinking ki uski wajah se avni and mallu ki married life effect hosakthi hai, then usse rokne keliye mallu will tell her the truth.

in these type of situations mallu usse kudh pata dega sach. q ki woh kallu ko pain mein nay dekh sakta

Now I want Kalyani to find out everything and fix the things 

she should clearly tell

that she loves Malhar ji and Moksh

aur main unke saath hi rehna chahti hoon🥳❤️

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Exactly

Par sasu di ye Malhar ka issue kya hogi

And what will be this uss admi ko zidna rakhne keliye 

And all

I means kaun kisko 

Uppar se aapko kya lagtha he Malhar is behaving like this just beacuse of Avni

We know uskeliye Avni itna bhi syaada maine nahi rahthi 

Kya hosaktha he 

I think those medications that he is taking combined with what happened 5 years ago is what is making him act this way. 

I think AS is responsible for those medications. In an episode, she said that she wants to see Malhar suffer periodically, so there is no way she left him alone for 5 years. I think medicines are part of his suffering and her revenge. 

I also think he is not telling Kalyani the truth of what happened 5 years ago due to some majboori. I think he may have taken the shooting blame for Anu. I think there is some raaz associated with this that will come out after Kaka re-enters the story. 

Avni track is only being set-up now but the actual track will only come into the story after all these MUs are cleared. Malhar seems to really dislike Avni for some reason. Or else he would never react the way he to her. I think even he knows there is something about her that is not sitting well with him. 

As for the IG clip with Madam Currie, I think this will have to do with a case may be that KalMa are working on. I think the suspension order will be revoked soon and KalMa will go back to work, maybe solving a case related to Anna. What do you think?

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

i think kuch episodes ke baadh usse farak nay padega about this shoot wala khaand, she will be like 

'muje nay pata aapne muje goli q maari, ya aapki kya majboori thi but abhi main apni aane waali zindagi aapke bina jee nay paaongi' 

and mallu bhi dheere dheere pigal raha hai. i will not be surprized agar woh kudh kallu ko sach pata de.

agar kisi weak moment pe kallu says ki 'kaash aapki shaadi nay huyi hoti tho aaj hum dono saat hote. main chahkar bhi aap par haq nay jata sakti, q ki aap kisi aur ki amanat hai, main avni ko dhoka nay desakti etc' 

or kisi weak moment mein they get close like in a rain or something and kiss tak baat pahunchi and she suddenly realise what is happening and says 

'yeh main kya kar rai hoon, main ayisa kaise kar sakthi hoon, main dusri madhuri nay banna chahti, yeh main kya karne wali thi, meri wajah se avni ki zindagi karbaab hojayegi etc'

or kallu phir se sab kuch chod kar dhoor jaane ke bhare mein soche thinking ki uski wajah se avni and mallu ki married life effect hosakthi hai, then usse rokne keliye mallu will tell her the truth.

in these type of situations mallu usse kudh pata dega sach. q ki woh kallu ko pain mein nay dekh sakta

Too good chandu 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Story-wise it is best this way. Now that 5-year leap has been taken, I want to see mature KalMa working together and falling in love all over again. KalMa seeing the positive side of each other, all the things that made them fall in love in the first place, like what was shown in Thursday's episode. 

I prefer that over this constant fighting and asking what happened 5 years ago. 

bold 

I also want that