Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Actually kal ka epi mei kallu ka kuch zyaada hi pyaar umad rahi he Malhar keliye 

I mean she is such a confused souls

Usko malharji chahiye 

She is jealous of Avni 

Pyaar bahuth he 

That was tommorrow case 

Bakki samay pe 

Par aay mei aayi keliye 

Aapne mujhe goli maara

Aapne doosre shaadi karke dhoka diya 

Baba I am wondering agar dhoka dene waale se itne pyaar karthe he toh jab pata chalenga dhoka diya hi nahi tab kya karengi ye 

Pagal banengi agar Avni ka raaz nahi out tab tak toh iska poora dil hi tootenga

Really.....

Aww I want to see that...

Edited by Priyapriyu - 3 years ago
Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeh YT channels ko band karwana padega, aada TRP inhi ki wajah se girti hai🤔

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Ye Avni boyfriend se shaadi karke

as a good friend and supporter of KalMa

helping them

rahegi

tab bhi mujhe koi problem nahi❤️

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

yeh YT channels ko band karwana padega, aada TRP inhi ki wajah se girti hai🤔

but Zee5 ki strict policy kyu nahi

hotstar ki hai

leak karne hi nahi dete

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

Really.....

Aww I want to see that...

Aise nahi he I mean she is sad that such a good soul does no more belongs to her but to Avnis

She is like Avni is the luckiest girl in the planet 

Jalan nahi he par ek nirasha he ki jo mere thi aab nahi he 

Maana kisi aur ke he par meri mann mei vo hi he 

It's not like she is damn jealous and wants achieve kisi aur ka pata 

She is just sad or ander se thoda jalan ki he is no more hers 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Aise nahi he I mean she is sad that such a good soul does no more belongs to her but to Avnis

She is like Avni is the luckiest girl in the planet 

Jalan nahi he par ek nirasha he ki jo mere thi aab nahi he 

Maana kisi aur ke he par meri mann mei vo hi he 

It's not like she is damn jealous and wants achieve kisi aur ka pata 

She is just sad or ander se thoda jalan ki he is no more hers 

Achha seems like she has accepted that he has moved on...and has no bitter feeling about him...

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I heard it clearly now 

Uss admi ko zinda rakhne keliye 

Pata nahi bakki ki kya he 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Actually kal ka epi mei kallu ka kuch zyaada hi pyaar umad rahi he Malhar keliye 

Usko malharji chahiye 

She is jealous of Avni 

Pyaar bahuth he 

That was tommorrow case 

Bakki samay pe 

Par aay mei aayi keliye 

Aapne mujhe goli maara

Baba I am wondering agar dhoka dene waale se itne pyaar karthe he toh jab pata chalenga dhoka diya hi nahi tab kya karengi ye 

Kalyani is not confused. She doesn't think the worst of Malhar, I have been saying this right from the beginning. Even if she believes shooting, deep down, I think she knows it was an accident. I am 100% sure she does not think he shot her on purpose. 

But in the past 5 years, her ego and angry kept her away. And hearts of hearts, she expected her to come after him, not believing that she was dead, same as she is doing with Pillu. Though it is wrong to have those expectations, she became angrier and angrier when he did come after her and that is why I believe she was so rude to him in the beginning. Still, she thought they could patch up, but when she met Avni, she was shell-shocked and felt extremely betrayed. Now she is coming to terms with the fact that she should have not had those expectations and now because he stayed away, she has to accept Avni. But ofc, that is not so easy, so she is angry and jealous. 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Kalyani is not confused. She doesn't think the worst of Malhar, I have been saying this right from the beginning. Even if she believes shooting, deep down, I think she knows it was an accident. I am 100% sure she does not think he shot her on purpose. 

But in the past 5 years, her ego and angry kept her away. And hearts of hearts, she expected her to come after him, not believing that she was dead, same as she is doing with Pillu. Though it is wrong to have those expectations, she became angrier and angrier when he did come after her and that is why I believe she was so rude to him in the beginning. Still, she thought they could patch up, but when she met Avni, she was shell-shocked and felt extremely betrayed. Now she is coming to terms with the fact that she should have not had those expectations and now because he stayed away, she has to accept Avni. But ofc, that is not so easy, so she is angry and jealous. 

In simple words...

Her love for him is overpowering her anger...

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Usko malharji chahiye 

She is jealous of Avni 

Pyaar bahuth he 

That was tommorrow case 

Bakki samay pe 

Par aay mei aayi keliye 

Aapne mujhe goli maara

i think kuch episodes ke baadh usse farak nay padega about this shoot wala khaand, she will be like 

'muje nay pata aapne muje goli q maari, ya aapki kya majboori thi but abhi main apni aane waali zindagi aapke bina jee nay paaongi' 

and mallu bhi dheere dheere pigal raha hai. i will not be surprized agar woh kudh kallu ko sach pata de.

agar kisi weak moment pe kallu says ki 'kaash aapki shaadi nay huyi hoti tho aaj hum dono saat hote. main chahkar bhi aap par haq nay jata sakti, q ki aap kisi aur ki amanat hai, main avni ko dhoka nay desakti etc' 

or kisi weak moment mein they get close like in a rain or something and kiss tak baat pahunchi and she suddenly realise what is happening and says 

'yeh main kya kar rai hoon, main ayisa kaise kar sakthi hoon, main dusri madhuri nay banna chahti, yeh main kya karne wali thi, meri wajah se avni ki zindagi karbaab hojayegi etc'

or kallu phir se sab kuch chod kar dhoor jaane ke bhare mein soche thinking ki uski wajah se avni and mallu ki married life effect hosakthi hai, then usse rokne keliye mallu will tell her the truth.

in these type of situations mallu usse kudh pata dega sach. q ki woh kallu ko pain mein nay dekh sakta