Bollywood: the rot within, and the glitz outside - By Shobhaa De - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Empyreanism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

Even I dated three guys. People don't jump into relationship just after they meet you know 😆I didn't have idea any idea that dating makes a guy womanizer! Even walking out from a potential partner doesn't make a guy womanizer also. And where do you even noticed me cheering her? Everyone knows she is a nutcase but there are certain things which are true also. I asked that member to not misquote the word 'womanizer' as she didn't use it. Simple.

3 guys don't count as 'many' so no comparison with your case. That woman is smart so she would never use the word 'womanizer' but that's the image she painted of him...that he is guy who dated many women before and walked out on all of them. Why did she even stress on 'it's a known fact'? And I also had no idea that dating many women and walking out on all of them makes a guy a majnu who's looking for sacha pyar.

LoveAnny sorry the cheering part wasn't for you actually but for the posts on Page 1.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

Shobha supported her rubbish in 2016 - back when Kangana herself was from the completely opposite end of the political spectrum 😉.

What rubbish?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Hrithik chapter 

Anjalika01 thumbnail

I guessed she meant that but I wanted to see what she said...

I feel Kangana never “stalked” Hrithik or whatever. Why would she? And why would he keep receiving those weird emails for years and then suddenly release them to the press long after she “stopped sending them”?

Hrithik and his supporters side of it makes no sense tbh

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

I guessed she meant that but I wanted to see what she said...

I feel Kangana never “stalked” Hrithik or whatever. Why would she? And why would he keep receiving those weird emails for years and then suddenly release them to the press long after she “stopped sending them”?

Hrithik and his supporters side of it makes no sense tbh

At the risk of opening another round on this: 😆 those emails are the very definition of cyberstalking. He was proving his side AFTER multiple claims of betrayal by her. She looked like an obsessed fan. I'm sure all male stars get thousands of such messsages from obsessed female fans. They don't release them even to law enforcement unless and until it becomes a problem. She became a problem. The law in India said females couldn't stalk males. So he released them that public would know what she was doing.

She couldn't prove any of what she claimed.

End of story. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

At the risk of opening another round on this: 😆 those emails are the very definition of cyberstalking. He was proving his side AFTER multiple claims of betrayal by her. She looked like an obsessed fan. I'm sure all male stars get thousands of such messsages from obsessed female fans. They don't release them even to law enforcement unless and until it becomes a problem. She became a problem. The law in India said females couldn't stalk males. So he released them that public would know what she was doing.

She couldn't prove any of what she claimed.

End of story. 

Why didn’t he just block her?? And anyway receiving those kind of emails from a woman he actually knows and has worked with closely is much different to fan mail from strangers...

Also you do realise that although some legal loophole may prevent a woman for going to jail for exactly the crime of stalking, the information she has shared about him on various platforms would very easily constitute defamation if it was actually untrue.

Why doesn’t bechara victim Hrithik file a defamation case on her if all this is a lie🤔??

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Why didn’t he just block her?? And anyway receiving those kind of emails from a woman he actually knows and has worked with closely is much different to fan mail from strangers...

Also you do realise that although some legal loophole may prevent a woman for going to jail for exactly the crime of stalking, the information she has shared about him on various platforms would very easily constitute defamation if it was actually untrue.

Why doesn’t bechara victim Hrithik file a defamation case on her if all this is a lie🤔??

You could ask all you want why he didn't block or do something else 😆.  Fact remains he proved his side, and she didn't. Any further explanation should come from whatshername, not Hrithik.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Ya true rot with in n glitz outside bollydawood 😴💤
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I know it’s hard to believe but there is actually no block option on iMac emails 

This is from 2019 update:

Apple makes it pretty easy to block people on your iPhone from calling or texting. But when it comes to Mail, things aren’t as simple. If you use the Mail app on your Mac and continue to receive unwanted emails, it’s not a quick push of a button to block those senders. 

As for why he ignored her or didn’t report her back then, cause rangoli emailed hrithik and asked him not to reveal her name as kangana had some mental issues.

As for how kangana got hold of his email. She met him at Karan’s party and thanked him for congratulating for Queen, to which he told her he never emailed her and shared his email with him (thinking she’s a normal human being) that’s when she started bombarding him with emails. He told rangoli and also filed a police complaint back in 2014 and still was decent enough not to name her. 

That news bit can still be found on internet 

Hrithik Roshan files complaint with police about fake email account: hroshan at email dot com

By Press Trust of India | Updated:Sat, December 13, 2014 11:02am

Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan alleged that an unidentified person has created a fake email account in his name and is misleading his fans as well as people from film industry. The actor has written to the police in this regard and requested them to block the fake email account.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

cliched but true...no one wants to fight a pig in the mud........She has attacked so many stars in BW and the last month alone....how many of them do you see replying back to her except may be a Taapsee or a Swara....