Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

NB track was obviously the best track. We got to see AnuPre relationship develop so beautifully and organically. I loved the fact there was no attraction or eye lock at first sight. In fact I loved the way their relationship started, just as an acquaintance. 

I remember in 1st episode when fire struck in pandaal, and Prerna and her friend were stuck there. Anurag was coming toward them, obviously for that chunni, but Pre's friend was like see he is coming to save us and Prerna said that hamari itni bhi achi dosti nahin hain. 😂. I loved that this is how their relationship started. Even after they saved each other during the fire, no attraction. Their friends were teasing them, but they felt nothing. Also, how they always helped each other without the other one asking for it, I loved that. This was the very basis of their relationship.

I feel Anurag is the one who started to feel toward Prerna first. First of all, he was quite impressed with how she wanted to help her parents in the first 4 episodes. He made Mohini go to their stall too because of Prerna. Also, when he was canoeing and threw that coin in the river, he was thinking of what Prerna said. When Chadrika or Pre's friend or just random girls in college seeked his attention, he kept showing his exasperation to Prerna. Lastly, in the library scene, I think he felt .01% attraction toward her. He almost held her waist and also dried her tears. He also admitted that he normally does not tease but for some reason, he felt like doing it. That is why when he found out Prerna agreed to marry NB he felt restless. However little he got to know Prerna in their last few meetings, her decision did not make sense to him. Maybe it is just the acting, but I also felt a little restlessness in Anurag in that episode.   

During the NB track, what I also loved was when Prerna and Anurag were around each other, their eyes always sought each other out, like always. The director did a good job showing that consistently. For example, when they both came back from the police station and Mohini agreed for quick engagement between Pre and NB, AnuPre kept looking at each other. Anurag, even while talking to his mom or sister anytime, would keep looking at Prerna. When NB pretended to get hurt right before the Paan scene, the whole family went to help him but AnuPre just stood there doing nothing, specially Prerna, she did not move a step. I was impressed with the subtle way this was handled. I also loved how observant Anurag was when it came to Prerna, nothing skipped his eyes. Her body language, her behavior, her actions, he saw everything. I loved the innocence and sukoon in their relationship, especially the respect they had for each other.  Even then Anurag could not hear a word against Prerna. That has not changed till date. 

I think the best part was Saajan ji ghar aaye dance, lol. Kudos to all the actors who could keep a straight face then. I agree with NB, he is the best dancer after all. 😂 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 3 years ago
chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Parth and Erica are my Anurag Prerna always. They are just too good a couple <3 . Am I the only one who loved their intro scene in the first episode and their first convo which included Anurag talking about the weather 😉. I love almost all their happy scenes. The thornbird scene too <3