A tribute to AnuPre, KZK2 or Parica ☺

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello 🤗

I usee to post rarely on this forum during the initial days, but somehow, over the time, I lost the touch 

So, my friend is a big fan of KZK2. When we were discussing about show going off air, it striked me, am I going to miss the show? 😳

I don't know how many of you are going to read this, even after reading, I don't know how many of u connect with it or discuss with me, but I really want to express my love for AnuPre, in any way possible! 

Well, to start with, the first time I saw the promo, I think Eri's face was not shown clearly. But I knew it's her and Parth together!  Back then, I wasn't aware that it's a reboot, I don't know that it's EK's show. The only thing that I noticed was Parica and I really wanted to watch the show! 

Yes, the actions of leads, their decisions, have always been debatable. But considering it as a fiction, I want to keep everything aside and think of the moments that I enjoyed watching, or to say, that did brighten up my mood 😳

In fact, it's my craze or anxiety to see these two onscreen, for which, even my mom started watching this show. 😆

Don't ask me when, how or why, but I really fell in love with them!  Remember when AnuPre discuss if he's interested in guys? 🤣 Things like these made me root for them 😍

So, here's the moments which I still love, no matter what ❤️

• Their first storeroom lock, I think that's when they got a chance to understand each other
  • Anu's whisper to Pre when he got to know about her and Naveen babu's wedding, I love Anu in that scene! ☺️
  • His trust on her! ⭐️
  • The mirror scene in trial room where Anu helps Pre to pin her saree ☺️☺️. Damn, his expressions, through the mirror!! Especially the way he said, toh pehna kyu hai(about the low neck blouse). It's not like he has a problem with her wearing it, but it's all about her comfort 👏
  • Of course, Naveen babu's Sajan ji ghar aaye 🤣🤣
  • Their Pan wala scene, the ajeeb dasta hai yeh, the dori tying scene 
  • There's a scene where Naveen babu puts his hand on Pre's shoulder. She turns back to see Anu and the moment he signs her, she just removes his hand from her shoulder. I love that scene! ❤️
  • Their hand hold at the mandir, I mean the way they pray together 😳
  • Though I like the aata one, it's not my favorite one 😆

I somehow didn't like Komolika's entry, maybe because I'm someone who can't see hearbreaks 🥺 Even if it's on screen 😭 So I kind of restarted watching the show with the entry of sassy Prerna😈

Eri's acting on the holi day, is something I can never forget 👏

I think when I read that the dhaaga marriage was going to be made fun of, is when I stopped watching the show . Though I watch some episodes, it's not the same, kuch toh badal gya hai.
If u ask me, Naveen babu's track is the bestest track for me in the show! Yes, I know I'm forgetting CP, coz I don't know what to talk about her 🤔

Though I love the trio, especially when he took CP for the first time in his hands, I'll still root for the above moments (oh how can I forget about their phoonk 🤪)

I can happily forget whatever happened after that and still keep loving them for all these things! Though I have a lot to say, I want to stop it here for my own sanity. Else I start missing them 

PS: I'm sure I might have missed a lot of famous moments, maaf kijiyega 😳

Thank you for this lovely post!!    A nice trip down memory lane.

The best of times. 

Thanks for making this post . I love every scene of these two from the first track  Hard to pick one. I know paan scene and the first rain dance is a favourite among most AnuPre lovers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqY33fhOr9/?igshid=1lpqexgt7i4if
The beauty these two were   Even though Ekta didn’t utilise this pairing properly , I thank her for bringing them together .☺️ Parth and Erica as AnuPre were pathaka 💣  without having any solid script to back them  Been a long time since I saw such natural organic chemistry between two actors on television.Would love to see them together again in another show or series where the pairing is supported by good writing 😳

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago

When the promo of kzk2 came ...I loved it but I had made up my mind on not watching it as it’s an Ek show ..also a reboot of a crap show . But I saw this scene somewhere on YT or IG and got interested in this couple 😳

https://youtu.be/Nf0UsmZWXH4
After that I watched every episode from the start. ..lol 😆Every though the drama was OTT, I loved the way they developed Anurag and AnuPre in the initial months .

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago

I had no idea this kzk reboot was even happening. My last Ekta show was ironically kzk1. That high level of crap fest had put me off EK and ITV in general for a very long time. . But then for some reason (meri phooti kismat🤔), the mandir shaadi promo of anupre came up in my IG feed. Anurag's "I love you", prerna's expression and that HUG.!!!!!! . I was sold. That's when I knew that kzk is back. I read up ki it's a reboot so I thought (very mistakenly), that this story will be different and not stink as much. In any case it was 100 episodes of epic binge watch and the rest is history. The first 100 episodes were a real joy and I haven't had such a wonderful viewing experience of an ITV show ever, even in my limited experience. 

Kzk2, whenever it ends will be remembered for anurag and prerna and the credit for that solely goes to Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes. I'm hoping for a wonderful ending now. One that does justice to this insanely kickass pairing in a way that the show never did post 100 episodes. 

The first 100 episodes were pure bliss❤️ KZK2 will be remembered for AnuPre❤️

I have only watched four Indian serials because, well, most of them are spectacularly unwatchable. 

I have tried to watch other shows but they failed me because the lead pair has to be mesmerizing. 

They must leave me absolutely gasping for more!!   

AnuPre satisfied that need. ❤️  In the first year of the show.

Now I am forever looking for that initial feeling. 

Thanks for this timely post. My favorites of AnuPre scenes are their tashan scenes, where really Prerna goes crazy because of him. Like scenes from today's episode. Parth and Eri really gives that Tom & Jerry vibes in those scenes. And among all of them, the one after Vikrant entry, Anu goes mad with Pre and Pre is all the more determined to not heed to his words. The give and take in that scene was superb and it is also special, because, some parts of these scenes were shot after Parth was back from performing his Dad's last rites. 

Originally posted by Peonies

Thank you for this lovely post!!    A nice trip down memory lane.

The best of times. 

Yes dear, those days were the best! I so miss them :(

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

Thanks for making this post . I love every scene of these two from the first track  Hard to pick one. I know paan scene and the first rain dance is a favourite among most AnuPre lovers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqY33fhOr9/?igshid=1lpqexgt7i4if
The beauty these two were   Even though Ekta didn’t utilise this pairing properly , I thank her for bringing them together .☺️ Parth and Erica as AnuPre were pathaka 💣  without having any solid script to back them  Been a long time since I saw such natural organic chemistry between two actors on television.Would love to see them together again in another show or series where the pairing is supported by good writing 😳

Completely agree with you DG! How I wish they were given a good script!

First track was ❤️☺️