Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

When the promo of kzk2 came ...I loved it but I had made up my mind on not watching it as it’s an Ek show ..also a reboot of a crap show . But I saw this scene somewhere on YT or IG and got interested in this couple 😳

https://youtu.be/Nf0UsmZWXH4
After that I watched every episode from the start. ..lol 😆Every though the drama was OTT, I loved the way they developed Anurag and AnuPre in the initial months .

@Bold: No idea about how EK's shows are and I didn't know that it's a reboot. No valid reasons not to watch the show 😆 

This is one of my fav Scenes, just look at Anu, aww!!  

Yes, I just love the initial episodes especially how AnuPre's equation changed! woh bhi kya din the yaar!!

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

I had no idea this kzk reboot was even happening. My last Ekta show was ironically kzk1. That high level of crap fest had put me off EK and ITV in general for a very long time. . But then for some reason (meri phooti kismat🤔), the mandir shaadi promo of anupre came up in my IG feed. Anurag's "I love you", prerna's expression and that HUG.!!!!!! . I was sold. That's when I knew that kzk is back. I read up ki it's a reboot so I thought (very mistakenly), that this story will be different and not stink as much. In any case it was 100 episodes of epic binge watch and the rest is history. The first 100 episodes were a real joy and I haven't had such a wonderful viewing experience of an ITV show ever, even in my limited experience. 

Kzk2, whenever it ends will be remembered for anurag and prerna and the credit for that solely goes to Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes. I'm hoping for a wonderful ending now. One that does justice to this insanely kickass pairing in a way that the show never did post 100 episodes. 

I had no idea that this is a reboot, too. I mean I was too young to watch hindi shows when KZK1 aired. It's from this forum that I got to know ki it's a reboot. After watching this show, I realized why people are so skeptical to watch EK's shows 😆

No matter what, the initial episodes will always be my fav! I still can't believe that it's the same show. 

@bold - word!!

@Italics - For me, KZK2 was, is and will always be AnuPre! Thanks to Parica for giving us AnuPre❤️

No comments about the ending now..

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

The first 100 episodes were pure bliss❤️ KZK2 will be remembered for AnuPre❤️

True! I still rewatch the initial episodes! 

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Thanks for this timely post. My favorites of AnuPre scenes are their tashan scenes, where really Prerna goes crazy because of him. Like scenes from today's episode. Parth and Eri really gives that Tom & Jerry vibes in those scenes. And among all of them, the one after Vikrant entry, Anu goes mad with Pre and Pre is all the more determined to not heed to his words. The give and take in that scene was superb and it is also special, because, some parts of these scenes were shot after Parth was back from performing his Dad's last rites. 

Hey Grace! Reading your posts on a daily basis makes me feel as if I know you very well and I got so excited to see your comments on my posts 🤗

oh yes! I love their tashan scenes too. But I kind of stopped watching the show these days. My friend informs me if the episode is good, only then I will watch it 😆

@bold - can't agree more! Parth has earned all the more respect and love!

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Though we have not interacted before, yet accept my humble gratitude for a wonderful trip down the nostalgia lane..

The initial nine months of the Show were veritable treasure trove. There was everything -- first brush of love, first gush of adrenaline, innocence, humor, yearning, hear-breaks, sassiness, unconditional love, pride and prejudice, sense and sensibility, cute confusions, riveting realizations, rib-tickling villains, inchoate friendship, fetus AnuPre and a lot of freshness among many other good things..

But alas!!!

However, as Shakespeare had said, all's well that ends well. So despite all the botch-ups, despite all the inanities, despite all shoddiness, the Show is finally ending and ending on a good note for us AnuPre fans.

So hurray for that!!

Standing ovation for your post.. Hats off!!!

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peonies

I have only watched four Indian serials because, well, most of them are spectacularly unwatchable. 

I have tried to watch other shows but they failed me because the lead pair has to be mesmerizing. 

They must leave me absolutely gasping for more!!   

AnuPre satisfied that need. ❤️  In the first year of the show.

Now I am forever looking for that initial feeling. 

haha, yes, most of them are unwatchable 

I always mention that the initial days of this show were the golden days! To get that feel again, I just rewatch my fav episodes, silly me 😆🤪

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Hey Grace! Reading your posts on a daily basis makes me feel as if I know you very well and I got so excited to see your comments on my posts 🤗

oh yes! I love their tashan scenes too. But I kind of stopped watching the show these days. My friend informs me if the episode is good, only then I will watch it 😆

@bold - can't agree more! Parth has earned all the more respect and love!

Wow. Good to hear that how my posts make you feel and thanks for the compliments. You should join us in our celebration thread where Team Dulha va Team Dulhan is going on. 😊

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Though we have not interacted before, yet accept my humble gratitude for a wonderful trip down the nostalgia lane..

The initial nine months of the Show were veritable treasure trove. There was everything -- first brush of love, first gush of adrenaline, innocence, humor, yearning, hear-breaks, sassiness, unconditional love, pride and prejudice, sense and sensibility, cute confusions, riveting realizations, rib-tickling villains, inchoate friendship, fetus AnuPre and a lot of freshness among many other good things..

But alas!!!

However, as Shakespeare had said, all's well that ends well. So despite all the botch-ups, despite all the inanities, despite all shoddiness, the Show is finally ending and ending on a good note for us AnuPre fans.

So hurray for that!!

Standing ovation for your post.. Hats off!!!

I am awestruck! I have no words to say how happy I am after reading this! Thank you for your lovely words dear! ❤️

The initial episodes were, are and will always be my favorite! Like you said, there was everything!

Though the show is ending on a good note, I prefer watching the initial episodes again and again, instead of whatever has happened after that. But yes, can't wait to see tomorrow's episode 

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Wow. Good to hear that how my posts make you feel and thanks for the compliments. You should join us in our celebration thread where Team Dulha va Team Dulhan is going on. 😊

Thank you Grace, I will try! But i am such an introvert, I need a lot of strength to put in my thoughts, even if it's just a forum 😆 I kinda think of many things to post on a daily basis and I end up posting once in a blue moon, err, once in months to be precise. But I will surely enjoy going through all your posts 😳

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

True! I still rewatch the initial episodes! 

Same here. Those episodes are bliss💞💞💞💞