Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestars

Isn’t it supposed to be ‘Innocent Until Proven Guilty’, or is it now ‘Guilty Until Proven Innocent’!? Let’s show some respect for the constitutional rights of a citizen and let the law take its course.”

^ what’s wrong in this statement ? 

She asked to wait before judging her ...no ?

You clearly have far too much faith in the Indian judicial system. Sadly, some of us don’t. We can clearly see (and have often lived through) the incompetence of Mumbai police.

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Few doubts can anyone clear 

1) we are supposed to believe on only those WhatsApp chats which can prove rhea innocent and not those which proves her and her whole family drug addict and supplier?😆

2) are we supposed to believe rhea exploited sushant oops took her right in form of money 🤪and dumped him after exploitation 

But when sushant's family asks for justice then it's for some money they want 

3) ek Taraf rhea says sushant did not like his family so she had right to give him drugs and exploit but when his sister's chat of his last week is revealed it seems he was trusting his sister for medicines more than rhea

4) we are feminist so should support Rhea. Oops but sushant's sister are also female, his dead mother is female so what we need feminism card only for celebrities 😎

Normal janta Se kya fark hota

Edited by jalalrocks - 3 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: insideroutsider

Nope, Vidya said the same thing about media trial even before Rhea came into the picture as an accused and SSR's father filed an FIR against her.

You missed my point. None of these celebs actually advocated for a CBI when most of the world was asking for one which ultimately equated to seeking the truth. The Mumbai police wasn't doing their job..hence, the CBI getting involved was crucial for people to say we want justice for Sushant. Where was Vidya then? It easy to say stop with the media trials and my heart breaks and whatnot which lets be real seems to be more aligned with stop going with what the MEDIA has to say which has been emphasizing... bollywood is bad + bollywood has a drug mafia + Rhea is this and that + women can be wrong too etc..which to some equates to women are always blamed + misogyny + whatever else. So, no..these people have their own motives for suddenly being woke.

Edited by starstruckk - 3 years ago
Viaanrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

With the way she talked about his sisters I felt like punching her fugly face. This woman was in his life for 1.5 years and she made his entire family look like villains here. The way she said "Shayad unko aap nahi pasand" when talking about his short stay at his elder Sister's house is so evil. 

Isliye Hum unko exploit krenge and jab apna matlab nikal jaayega aapki duty Bta k nikl lenge 

Humme Khud Yaad nhi humne kyun chodha sushant ko

🤪

1. Mahesh ji k suggestions pe

2. Sushant K Kehne pe

3.humme Khud Yaad nhi Arre haan wo hamari baat manane k jagah aapki maan rha Tha although aap unko pasand nhi the 

4. Koi nya reason hai next week batate😎

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vaise Indrani Mukherjee also stated sheena Bohra was depressed in d initial interrogation of d case. 😆

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

You missed my point. None of these celebs actually advocated for a CBI when most of the world was asking for one which ultimately equated to seeking the truth. The Mumbai police wasn't doing their job..hence, the CBI getting involved was crucial for people to say we want justice for Sushant. Where was Vidya then? It easy to say stop with the media trials and my heart breaks and whatnot which lets be real seems to be more aligned with stop going with what the MEDIA has to say which has been emphasizing... bollywood is bad + bollywood has a drug mafia + Rhea is this and that + women can be wrong too etc..which to some equates to women are always blamed + misogyny + whatever else. So, no..these people have their own motives for suddenly being woke.

Why will the celebs advocate for a CBI trail if they believe that law is taking it's course and don't think CBI is needed? Just because the whole world (which here is just twitter) wants CBI enquiry? There are people too who still believe it's a suicide and nothing else. You can't expect everyone to think and act the way you want to right? I mean it's almost been a month now (?) and there are still been NO arrest! For crying out loud please tell me what good is the CBI doing? I mean I've legit seen Sushant's fans on twitter now even calling CBI biased like Mumbai police just because they haven't arrested Rhea yet. So why will someone say I want CBI enquiry if they don't believe in it? Why do you expect Vidya or anybody for that matter to say things they don't believe in and is not in favour of what you think is the truth?

This whole case from Day 1 has been based on media trials and whatsapp chats that NO ONE HAS QUESTIONED IT'S AUTHENTICITY. I can make several such chats on photoshop and air it on any channel. From when did such unauthenticated stuff become proof to vilify someone who is being investigated by two different agencies without any press release till date? If that's not media trial then what is? Same goes for the channels who have been leaking whatsapp chats of his family members. Where is the proof that the chats/audio recordings/etc are authentic??

Viaanrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Vaise Indrani Mukherjee also stated sheena Bohra was depressed in d initial interrogation of d case. 😆

This is what pisses me off. 

People use depression as excuse to commit murders and crimes. 

And to get license teach others not to use it as social stigma 😆

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

This is what pisses me off. 

People use depression as excuse to commit murders and crimes. 

And to get license teach others not to use it as social stigma 😆

Divyabharti depressed & suicide

Parveen bobby depressed & suicide

Jia khan depressed & suicide

Sridevi ? Ho sakta inki depression ki theory ho 

Disha Salian suicide & depression ka pata nhi , ho sakta ho 

Sushant depressed & suicide

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This only shows how shi* scared Bollywood Biggies are, most definitely there is high risk  that either they or their elitist family member would be exposed in this drug cartel.

If  Rhea and Showik n her family are so innocent , Why NCB n CBI nabbing drug peddlers, all chats and official letter shared by ED clearly indicate Showik , Rhea n even her family involved in consuming n distributing drugs , financial forgery and drugging Sushant. 

Given all these scenarios, Vidya balan is coming forward to support Rhea  and asking for fair investigation ? Well Mumbai police was doing so called FAIR INVESTIGATION, what happened to that ? Vidya doesn't have audacity to tweet abt that.  Supreme court ordered CBI inquiry and sent NCB, ED and REBUKED Mumbai police. She needs to read the copy of that judgement. Vidya why didn't you speak a word then ? 

All these people who were hiding when world was asking for fair investigation/CBI, didn't utter word for their fellow industry actor but is out now to support accused Rhea ? How convenient ! 

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Now according to social media warriors Vidya Balan is supporting Rhea because she's ''jobless & want movies''.. like do these people even realize they're talking about Vidya Balan? Vidya freakin' Balan who just delivered a hit with Shakuntala & has an immense resume as one of the best actress of our generation? they need their heads knocked back in place. 

Edited by Maaya_Memsaab - 3 years ago