Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

its not that simple......

i think rishabh and preeta are doing it together. he is the one who called the ngo. he is secretly supporting preeta.

karan's redemption track has already begun. he called police because he wants to keep preeta in luthra house. rishabh and preeta are already doing things together. so karan's plan is actually working.

the truth about rishabh secretly supporting preeta will be out just before pregancy track so luthra ladies wont believe rishabh. he will be broken. preeta will be there to support him. thats how karsn's plan will keep working 😆

I honestly just think they are all dumb. I don't see any angle like this or about Karan. I have seen shows where audience expect when it turns out to be nothing. So if there's more to it then it's fine with me or else not.

And the NGO I think has to do only with preeta. She decided to be brave. If Rishab is secretly helping her then she wouldn't go crying back to her mother with no plans while sarla kicks her out and then tries and motivates her. She decided to even go back to that house to take her stance after sarla motivated her. And sarla got to know through prithvi, there's no Rishab angle here. And after everything sarla said and preeta told her back I'd like to think she decided to do it for herself and not rely yet again on another Luthra brother. And Luthra ladies will definitely support sherlyn. Why won't they? Especially if she says she is pregnant,I don't see why there has to be a stronger reason for them to support when they never suspected her in the first place. And like I said Rishab is not an idiot,he won't deny the child unless he has evidence on hand.  And Karan called the police because he thinks he can get away with his star Dom there

Edited by anandhi007 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

I honestly just think they are all dumb. I don't see any angle like this or about Karan. I have seen shows where audience expect when it turns out to be nothing. So if there's more to it then it's fine with me or else not.

And the NGO I think has to do only with preeta. She decided to be brave. If Rishab is secretly helping her then she wouldn't go crying back to her mother with no plans while sarla kicks her out and then tries and motivates her. She decided to even go back to that house to take her stance after sarla motivated her. And sarla got to know through prithvi, there's no Rishab angle here. And after everything sarla said and preeta told her back I'd like to think she decided to do it for herself and not rely yet again on another Luthra brother. And Luthra ladies will definitely support sherlyn. Why won't they? Especially if she says she is pregnant,I don't see why there has to be a stronger reason for them to support when they never suspected her in the first place. And like I said Rishab is not an idiot,he won't deny the child unless he has evidence on hand.  And Karan called the police because he thinks he can get away with his star Dom there

lets see.. i have my own perspective 😁

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an_am

because there has to be a solid reason for luthra ladies to favour sherlyn over rishabh in pregnancy track.

Yeah its possible

archiesview thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anandhi007

For once I also want to see Preeta standing up for herself, even if it is for Mahesh and Rishab. She is doing good so far. Let everyone be against her. She has supporters in the form of Rishab, Krithika and Sameer. But the issue always has been about communication here. Each one knows a part of the secret about Mahira/Sherlyn which they haven't shared with the others. It may take sometime before they become a unified team :)

After seeing today's episode, I feel that Sherlyn may try to twist the situation by involving Prithvi to show Preeta as a fallen woman or by using the legal notice. Lets see what happens when the Police comes.