karan and mahesh scene before wedding

Poll

did mahesh tell karan the truth??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

there was a scene between karan and mahesh before wedding where karan throws away preeta's jhumka and in the next episode karan was just hugging mahesh which was continuation of the same scene.

do u think mahesh came out of coma temporarily and told karan the partial truth. as mahesh has a habit of coming out of coma before every wedding and blabbering a few words ðŸ˜†

we dont know what happened after karan threw away preeta's jhumka and before he was hugging mahesh. i know shrishmeer were there but they might have gone somewhere between these two scenes.

there are some unexplainable changes in karan's behavior after he came out of mahesh's room. 

i think his redemption track has started and he is now aware of rishabh's feelings for preeta and he also knows that preeta was innocent all along. so he probably thinks he doesnt deserve preeta and he wants to unite preeta and rishabh. so he will do things worse than what he has already done to push preeta towards rishabh.

what do u guys think about it? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think that there's possibility of this. But it's very little. I voted "no".

The main reason for me to think that way is money😆 

I think that this nafrat wala track has not reached its maximum. The writers can't miss the opportunity to earn more money before the truth will come up. They should milk it dry.

The writers definitely toned down Karan's nafrat wala behaviour. They can do it because of the new track has started where Karan and Preeta should live in the same house, the same room. They have to communicate somehow. Just like they showed him starting to hate Preeta suddenly, they do the same thing now. They make him a bit calmer. It will be difficult for them to show gussawala Karan every time. The story is supposed to return to romantic/comedy track now. It won't be gloomy as it was for the last year.

If he wants Preeta to be with Rishabh then why does he want her to leave the house? How is it possible to unite Preeta and Rishabh if they are in different places? Why didn't he stop Luthra people from throwing Preeta out?

I don't rule out the possibility of Karan knowing the truth. I believe the writers can surprise me. But as of now I don't see something really suspicious which can make me think he is up to something.

Edited by _Runa_ - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I think that there's possibility of this. But it's very little. I voted "no".

The main reason for me to think that way is money😆 

I think that this nafrat wala track has not reached its maximum. The writers can't miss the opportunity to earn more money before the truth will come up. They should milk it dry.

The writers definitely toned down Karan's nafrat wala behaviour. They can do it because of the new track has started where Karan and Preeta should live in the same house, the same room. They have to communicate somehow. Just like they showed him starting to hate Preeta suddenly, they do the same thing now. They make him a bit calmer. It will be difficult for them to show gussawala Karan every time. The story is supposed to return to romantic/comedy track now. It won't be gloomy as it was for the last year.

If he wants Preeta to be with Rishabh then why does he want her to leave the house? How is it possible to unite Preeta and Rishabh if they are in different places? Why didn't he stop Luthra people from throwing Preeta out?

I don't rule out the possibility of Karan knowing the truth. I believe the writers can surprise me. But as of now I don't see something really suspicious which can make me think he is up to something.

@bold1: they will make it look like hate track but infact it will be a redemption track. karan will become worse. but it will be revealed later that he was pretending throughout.

karan will get physical with mahira. viewers will think karan is unfaithful to preeta. it will be disclosed later that he was actually never unfaithful, it was a part of his plan.

i am trying to say that the worst part of hate track i.e. after preeta's entry to luthra house will actually be a redemption track.

there is no reason to bring a separate redemption track. what will they show then? karan drinking and begging to preeta for forgiveness. lets say she will forgive her then what?

@bold2: they didnt tone down karan's anger for no reason. his hate is actually gone. only pain and guilt is left.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

@bold1: they will make it look like hate track but infact it will be a redemption track. karan will become worse. but it will be revealed later that he was pretending throughout.

karan will get physical with mahira. viewers will think karan is unfaithful to preeta. it will be disclosed later that he was actually never unfaithful, it was a part of his plan.

i am trying to say that the worst part of hate track i.e. after preeta's entry to luthra house will actually be a redemption track.

there is no reason to bring a separate redemption track. what will they show then? karan drinking and begging to preeta for forgiveness. lets say she will forgive her then what?

@bold2: they didnt tone down karan's anger for no reason. his hate is actually gone. only pain and guilt is left.

The reason to bring a separate redemption track is to drag the serial for more number of years. That could alone last a year. Like Runa said,this will reach a peak after which Karan will slowly get to know everything and maybe in that redemption track he'll be begging for forgiveness or making preeta trust him or even Rishab preeta track. It's an Ekta show so I am sure they'd do whatever they could to extend the track and drag the show and not cut it short smartly like this. If they already show the redemption track then what's left to show in the serial? Leap? They'll throw in the leap once they have exhausted everything and they have barely exhausted anything at all. 

_Runa_ thumbnail

I believe the writers could play with the viewers' mind to make a suspense. People would think does Karan have a plan or he doesn't? That would make people being glued to the TV. Means TRPs would become higher.

There was a lot of negativity towards Karan for the last year. Now they have to make a viewer to accept Karan and Preeta's marriage as they are going to live together and comedy/romance tracks are coming back. I believe that is the reason they toned down Karan's anger. To gain sympathy for Karan making us to believe that he is up to something and is going to do a 'mahan sacrifice' as he feels guilty now. And to make the viewer to love their romance. Even in tomorrow's episode Preeta says that Karan is a very good person but has some misunderstanding. That is to make us to accept Karan's mistakes too.

They did the same thing with Abhi in KKB. They made people think that Abhi was up to something, had some plan to reveal Pragya's truth, Alia/Tanu's truth. They created suspense for a year or even longer. Abhi didn't have any plan. The writers played with us. On contrary, they revealed Pragya's malkin plan to the viewers in a week or two.

So I believe if Karan really has some plan then the makers will show it to us very soon. If not then Karan doesn't know anything and has no plan other than make Preeta's life as hell.

And I believe that if the triangle part is planned then Karan should feel betrayed. He should get as much pain as possible to see his pyaar with his bhai. It's not possible if he started to execute his plan now. He can try to unite them later but he should feel betrayed first. All for the drama😃

Edited by _Runa_ - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

I believe the writers could play with the viewers' mind to make a suspense. People would think does Karan have a plan or he doesn't? That would make people being glued to the TV. Means TRPs would become higher.

There was a lot of negativity towards Karan for the last year. Now they have to make a viewer to accept Karan and Preeta's marriage as they are going to live together and comedy/romance tracks are coming back. I believe that is the reason they toned down Karan's anger. To gain sympathy for Karan making us to believe that he is up to something and is going to do a 'mahan sacrifice' as he feels guilty now. And to make the viewer to love their romance. Even in tomorrow's episode Preeta says that Karan is a very good person but has some misunderstanding. That is to make us to accept Karan's mistakes too.

They did the same thing with Abhi in KKB. They made people think that Abhi was up to something, had some plan to reveal Pragya's truth, Alia/Tanu's truth. They created suspense for a year or even longer. Abhi didn't have any plan. The writers played with us. On contrary, they revealed Pragya's malkin plan to the viewers in a week or two.

So I believe if Karan really has some plan then the makers will show it to us very soon. If not then Karan doesn't know anything and has no plan other than make Preeta's life as hell.

And I believe that if the triangle part is planned then Karan should feel betrayed. He should get as much pain as possible to see his pyaar with his bhai. It's not possible if he started to execute his plan now. He can try to unite them later but he should feel betrayed first. All for the drama😃

the thing is....... the want to make both rishta and preeran fans watch the show. if they show karan trying to unite rishabh and preeta without keeping anything secret, will preeran fans watch the show? 

it wont take two or three weeks to develop rishabh preeta track. the need atleast one year for this. and they cant keep showing karan trying to unite rishabh and preeta for this long because they have to keep preeran fans glued to the screens too.

also i really dont think they can show karan worse than he already is........ without any hidden motive.

he never let mahira touch him. so i dont think he will stoop this low without having some secret plan in his mind.

_Runa_ thumbnail

the thing is....... the want to make both rishta and preeran fans watch the show. if they show karan trying to unite rishabh and preeta without keeping anything secret, will preeran fans watch the show? 

it wont take two or three weeks to develop rishabh preeta track. the need atleast one year for this. and they cant keep showing karan trying to unite rishabh and preeta for this long because they have to keep preeran fans glued to the screens too.

also i really dont think they can show karan worse than he already is........ without any hidden motive.

he never let mahira touch him. so i dont think he will stoop this low without having some secret plan in his mind.

Rishta fans watch the show even now while Preeran gets all the writers attention and Rishta is  sidelined. If the writers will show Preeran's married life (pyar/nafrat relationship) and Rishta getting some story together (Sherlyn's pardaphash, for example) then I believe both groups would be satisfied enough to keep watching.

an_am thumbnail

Rishta fans watch the show even now while Preeran gets all the writers attention and Rishta is  sidelined. If the writers will show Preeran's married life (pyar/nafrat relationship) and Rishta getting some story together (Sherlyn's pardaphash, for example) then I believe both groups would be satisfied enough to keep watching.

i was trying to say will preeran fans keep watching the show if karan's redemption track starts and he keeps trying to unite rishabh and preeta for one year by consistently humiliating preeta???

ofcourse rishta fans are still watching because of untarnished bond between rishabh and preeta as opposed to utter lack of trust between karan and preeta.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I voted yes😆😆. But I don't trust the CVs. They might conveniently change the track if something else works🤢. Also they even forget about some characters. Even if it happens it will be revealed after a year🥱

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I voted yes😆😆. But I don't trust the CVs. They might conveniently change the track if something else works🤢. Also they even forget about some characters. Even if it happens it will be revealed after a year🥱

by the time it is revealed, karan would have already been successful in his plan. because whatever karan wants, he makes it happen. so one year will be fun to watch. no issues.