Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

From whatever I have gathered from my TL her act was stale & repetitive but as usual media n PR will make sure to shroud it even though this pic pretty much sums up her acting range (or the lack of it😆) but naa ji duniya jahan is at fault never her lol if the replies under the apology drama tweet is anything to go by ppl are totally seeing through the pattern of Alia's charade

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

lol why does slb think that the nepotism rage will die down?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

lol why does slb think that the nepotism rage will die down?

Cause it should be gold digger rage 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Alia's PR owes me an apology for being this dumb. Its too much to take that birdbrained numbnuts are actually getting paid for writing shit like this while actual hardworking people don't have jobs in this pandemic. 

And yeah, SLB sure knows how great Alia has done in Gangubai just like Karan did during Kalank. Who remembers Karan getting stumped and teary eyed seeing Alia give the performance of a lifetime in Kalank lol. Rehashing the same nonsense. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It is true that alia only did the film coz her dad is directing it, he must have asked her to be in it and she couldn’t say no. We know that with the right script and director alia can do a great performance, but Sadak 2 had a poor script and outdated direction, there wasn’t much the actors could do to make the film better 

However, whether alia deserves an apology or not is up to mahesh Bhatt, I don’t think anyone should be telling him to give an apology 

also I don’t think this is alia’s pr, alia and kjo are not that stupid that they Wud put out such an article especially with all the negativity they are already getting 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Lmao.. The SLB part cracked me up. It’s like name dropping “She has SLB movie” while this one flops, stroking her bratty ego. After inshallah was shut down , It’s my personal view that Alia and Reshma threatened SLB with legal action hence he , who takes years to make a movie , was planning on September release. 

She’s been touted as Meryl Streep for so long that she believes  she is one. The one that has had a career perfectly curated and movies served in a platter is now finding difficult to deal with failure .. So surprising 🙄

She couldn’t hide behind “Sanjay Dutt’s Sadak 2 “ so her PR had to throw Rhea’s Buddha under the bus. He already has bad reputation so one more won’t hurt. 

briahna thumbnail

yup...budha baap owes her an apology indeed.

this is what happens when you do favors for friends and family

i am excited about gangubai...hope she nails it. 😃 SLB will take care of everything from costumes to makeup to hair pins....BUT its how you perform, act that really counts. pls don't screw up like some top heroines did in SLB movies.  aloo....how about go watch how Rani M performed in black...the best of SLB!! learn pls.

i heard bhansali doing a grand dance number; i wanna see aloo put effort, go bloody brush-up dancing skills; give your best...lets see... i say comeback with e vengeance. 😃

nahi toh...get married and ghar ghrashih sambhaalo

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/sanjay-leela-bhansali-shoot-grand-item-song-alia-bhatt-gangubai-kathiawadi/

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh dayum!!!  Her PR isn’t even sparing her dad now?  What happened to news that Alia and Pooja were taking legal action against those attacking their father?  Or was that Mahesh’s PR? 🙄.  Her PR sucks big time. This article could have been overlooked as an an independent opinion piece if they hadn’t added that crap about SLB and Alia giving a “performance of a lifetime”.  Now the jig is up.  

As for Alia doing this movie as a favor to her dad, I call BS. If she couldn’t say no to her dad she would have done Aadhiqui3 three years ago. Her father and uncle talked about it in the media several times but Alia kept making excuses about how the script wasn’t ready. She agreed to do this one because she felt it was a sure shot hit with the movie centering around her and Sanjay. Sure maybe she didn’t think her dad would bitch it this much. But this was no favor to her dad. This was her getting overconfident and miscalculating. Sadak nostalgia, assumption of great music, hype of Mahesh Bhatt coming back, and the news of Sanjay and Pooja coming back in a sequel to one do the biggest hits of their careers. Everything about this movie said massive hit on paper just like everything on paper said massive hit about Kalank, her other miscalculation. Remember how she struggled to tell KJo and Varman if she doesn’t do Kalank she’ll be very upset with them? 🙄🙄

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/AravindAdhiti/status/1300688818433998849?s=20

https://twitter.com/yourboy_md/status/1300683310604066816?s=20

What's hilarious is that Sadak 2 is probably the only film in Alia's 8 year long career which she has gotten without Kjo's support/lobbying or arm twisting lol

https://twitter.com/nikita1372/status/1293503336897970176?s=20

Edited by CLOBBER - 3 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What? Woh doodh peeti bacchi nahin hai that she can't say no to scripts.  Take accountability, this is her own damn fault for choosing a stupid role and her father's for writing an idiotic plot.