Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Yes yes ...just a small MU and the regular fights couples have 😊 

Exactly in any other situation if this was shown after small couple fights then this nok joke would have made any sense.

Here situation is worst forgot about conversation between anupre its time to start doubting everything that happened 8 years ago but they are just dragging it.

They will reveal everything in 1 episode 

I see more development in kuki kaushik relationship then anupre. How can they even act normal with sharamas with basus when there are so many misunderstanding and unanswered accusations from both the sides.

Look at komo how smarty she is doing all her work by putting gun on Anurag's shoulders. Instead of doubting her they are showing stupid nok jok 😕 infact i see more reaction from veeen over basus and anurag then Prerna.

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peonies

I completely do not understand what Prerna is wearing.  The outfit is weird. Her hair and make-up look ok, but that dress?  What is it? The color is matronly - like the mother-of-the-bride look.

Everyone else looks fabulous - other than Anurag in his glittery ill-fitting costume with flipflops. 

So the ML and FL look terrible. Everyone else looks very nice.

(I mainly tune in to see the clothes and watch the ceremonies. My life is so plain compared to the Basus, the Sharmas and the Bajajs!).

Same both anurag and prerna are dressed so bad

😔

Look at kaushik and ronit they had better costumes then Christmas tree anurag. Get ride of his upper coat and keep white kurta that he is wearing underneath a much better and sober choice for Anurag's character.

I really do miss pre's look from first 2 tracks she was dressed so much better. Here for uncesaary reason they are trying to make her look old.

Anurag looks like college boy and prerna older then her age even for mom.

Why can't they dress pre like komo she is just looking fab in everything now a day's

Just my opinion. 

@Bold : 🤣🤣 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Exactly in any other situation if this was shown after small couple fights then this nok joke would have made any sense.

Here situation is worst forgot about conversation between anupre its time to start doubting everything that happened 8 years ago but they are just dragging it.

They will reveal everything in 1 episode 

I see more development in kuki kaushik relationship then anupre. How can they even act normal with sharamas with basus when there are so many misunderstanding and unanswered accusations from both the sides.

Look at komo how smarty she is doing all her work by putting gun on Anurag's shoulders. Instead of doubting her they are showing stupid nok jok 😕 infact i see more reaction from veeen over basus and anurag then Prerna.

Yeah its all weird...everybody is acting normal and like one big family, as if what happened 8 years never happened. Kzk was always bad ...never had depth etc but this is the first time I am seeing every single character act so abnormal...🤔

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The makers are really testing viewers patience..bas mu badhate jao n no works for any clarification..n ek hi episode me sab kuchh reveal...it's getting frustating these days wu padhne ko bhi nhi hota poora.....y would the show will get ratings...band kar do yaar if u don't have any story....but no they have to drag😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬 waiting for below 1 now😤

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

The makers are really testing viewers patience..bas mu badhate jao n no works for any clarification..n ek hi episode me sab kuchh reveal...it's getting frustating these days wu padhne ko bhi nhi hota poora.....y would the show will get ratings...band kar do yaar if u don't have any story....but no they have to drag😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬 waiting for below 1 now😤

Do they care? 🤣 Noooo.

It looks like they are determined to show their kachra no matter what😆

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yawn. 

When is this show ending? 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Is this way they r going to handle their major twist of anuneprekokyunmara.I mean there was more hatred,anger,angst and passion between anupre in komo1 and bjaj1 track.

Stupid fights,nok jhok does not look good when anupre has so many mu,issues.worse thing is that pre think anu killed cp,pre think anu tried to demolish orphanage,pre know anu pushed pre from bridge.whrre is burning hatred,where is that passion to destroy anurag Basu from pre side.

It seems after lockdown,makers r regretting badly of their decision of anuneprekokyunmara track.So now they will show any nonsense that exist to show their love.But unfortunately it looks really bad.

But I guess nothing is going to change in kzk land.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

In entire episode kuki kaushik and molloy was good.

Even Ronit  today they remember Mishka too.

I cant see kaushik and kukki scenes its so boring..

Atleast show ronit give him screen space than this kauki who wanna see them 😂😂

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Yes yes ...just a small MU and the regular fights couples have 😊 

mommy fighting with her husband as he is pampering her daughter and coz of fathers carelessness daughter is getting hurt..

They both are behaving as if kuch huwa hee nahin hai

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peonies

I completely do not understand what Prerna is wearing.  The outfit is weird. Her hair and make-up look ok, but that dress?  What is it? The color is matronly - like the mother-of-the-bride look.

Everyone else looks fabulous - other than Anurag in his glittery ill-fitting costume with flipflops. 

So the ML and FL look terrible. Everyone else looks very nice.

(I mainly tune in to see the clothes and watch the ceremonies. My life is so plain compared to the Basus, the Sharmas and the Bajajs!).

Costume designer ka salary khaato... 

And also the hair stylist of anupre😡