Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What a dragging episode today's episode was

Komolika and Ronit scenes were ok. I think Komolika and Ronit were a perfect brother-sister combo for me because both of them are the shaatir and intelligent brother-sister who always spice our show. Amna was really looking beautiful in her white colour salwar suits today😎

I didn't understood why was Prena sad today that Mr Bajaj was coming in roshiv's mehendi ceremony today. Really didn't liked this scene today because it really shows Prena's character to a bad light because sometimes Prena is seen thinking about Anupre moments and Anurag toh other times she is seen feeling sad and missing for Bajaj. Really it's high time Prena should decide whom she loves Anurag or bajaj👎🏼🤔

I actually liked Veena maa and Prena's conversation today where  both of them were discussing how Samidha looks like gol matool like Anurag. I also liked Veena's maa and Samidha scene today where Veena Maa was becoming emotional and hugging Samidha👍🏼

Really didn't liked too much focus on kauki today. Rather than too much focus on kauki today the KZK2 CVS could have shown one kauki scene and one roshiv scene today👎🏼

Samidha and Anurag scene was ok today👍🏼

Precap: Can't the KZK2 makers think of something other than Anupre nok jhoks. Really want some different type of scenes other than nok jhok scenes between Anupre😔

On a side note: What a horrible chamkila and Christmas tree type of dress Anurag got today. Also what horrible dress Prena was wearing today didn't understood whether Prena was wearing a saree or her usual night dress or nightie (light blue colour lace night dress or nightie) Prena was wearing today. Both Anurag and Prena wore horrible clothes today👎🏼😡

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago