SuVan VM | Jashan E Bahara

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, I'm starting to upload on IG because YT deleted my videos despite warning people to not share/repost/reupload unless the person knows me. Some shitty aiplex company decided to delete my videos & my saved copies were lost as my computer needed to be updated from glitches. So I'm sharing my video here: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhc67SpzDW/

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love the VM and song choice Meena! I loved the colouring too! Really soothing to the eyes! Great job as always dear!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh no oh no oh no!!!! That's terrible!!!!!!! I loved them!😭 What company is this😑 What is their problem!😑

Is there no way to restore the vids? Did you have them on GD?

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Love the VM and song choice Meena! I loved the colouring too! Really soothing to the eyes! Great job as always dear!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh no oh no oh no!!!! That's terrible!!!!!!! I loved them!😭 What company is this😑 What is their problem!😑

Is there no way to restore the vids? Did you have them on GD?

unfortunately no bc my usb & hard drives became full. My GD is already full from my office work related documents.  the same problem alina faced, i faced too hence i'm moving away from YT bc of the whole aiplex crap. when the actors liked the vm, idk what problem is with aiplex when i clearly stated "fair use" of the video. I was bummed so decided to move to a more smaller platform. 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

unfortunately no bc my usb & hard drives became full. My GD is already full from my office work related documents.  the same problem alina faced, i faced too hence i'm moving away from YT bc of the whole aiplex crap. when the actors liked the vm, idk what problem is with aiplex when i clearly stated "fair use" of the video. I was bummed so decided to move to a more smaller platform. 

That's really terrible and unfortunate. Reserving my curses for the horrible company

More power to you Meena! 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

That's really terrible and unfortunate. Reserving my curses for the horrible company

More power to you Meena! 

thanks dear. 

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely VM from Suman's point of view. The song is so soothing as well. 

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow amazing VM and excellent song choice!! I love that you decided to portray the VM from Suman's perspective β€οΈ I wish we would get her POV in the show too but πŸ˜­....the song was super soothing...I've never heard this version and the scenes went so well together. I also really like the sepia coloring you did

OK so I was trying to search you Mera Mann VM and couldn't find it...it explains why. This is so unfair!! So I looked up the company that blocked your video and a lot of people are saying it is a fraud company and they are scammers. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Wow amazing VM and excellent song choice!! I love that you decided to portray the VM from Suman's perspective β€οΈ I wish we would get her POV in the show too but πŸ˜­....the song was super soothing...I've never heard this version and the scenes went so well together. I also really like the sepia coloring you did

OK so I was trying to search you Mera Mann VM and couldn't find it...it explains why. This is so unfair!! So I looked up the company that blocked your video and a lot of people are saying it is a fraud company and they are scammers. 

Yeah I heard it happened to other VM makers too. I tried to retract & submit counter notification but to no avail. The issue has been ongoing with other youtubers such as giving reviews, making renditions, video uploading, KPop music ban, etc. I decided to just go away from YT because I don't have the energy to constantly fight it back & forth just over a copyright issue at this point & I don't mind starting from scratch because, if this was compared to real life, there are much more mistakes to be learned from. It is touted to be a fraud company situated in Bangalore but I wonder if that address is even valid or not because I heard from people that they talk very rudely & demand for money to remove the strikes. Other people are posting the same content but their accounts aren't getting disabled or anything. At this point, there are other things to cope up with fight over a copyright issue. 

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Yeah I heard it happened to other VM makers too. I tried to retract & submit counter notification but to no avail. The issue has been ongoing with other youtubers such as giving reviews, making renditions, video uploading, KPop music ban, etc. I decided to just go away from YT because I don't have the energy to constantly fight it back & forth just over a copyright issue at this point & I don't mind starting from scratch because, if this was compared to real life, there are much more mistakes to be learned from. It is touted to be a fraud company situated in Bangalore but I wonder if that address is even valid or not because I heard from people that they talk very rudely & demand for money to remove the strikes. Other people are posting the same content but their accounts aren't getting disabled or anything. At this point, there are other things to cope up with fight over a copyright issue. 

So you don't have the copies of any of your old videos? 

Ugh that's super annoying...also isn't asking for money for videos illegal?? Why isn't YT doing anything about this if it has happened with so many people. Normal people are on YT trying to have fun and be creative and then leeches like this come along and ruin the fun for everybody. 

This YT channel reposted a lot of your old VMS and also some from other people like Khushi and KC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaZA1SPlcgN4sjc8RuRqUTQ/videos

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

So you don't have the copies of any of your old videos? 

Ugh that's super annoying...also isn't asking for money for videos illegal?? Why isn't YT doing anything about this if it has happened with so many people. Normal people are on YT trying to have fun and be creative and then leeches like this come along and ruin the fun for everybody. 

This YT channel reposted a lot of your old VMS and also some from other people like Khushi and KC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaZA1SPlcgN4sjc8RuRqUTQ/videos

Nope. I don't know why people still repost despite warning them not to do it. At this point, I couldn't care less over fighting over a video copyright so I'd rather start from scratch.