Take A Bow Surbhi Chandna...This Is For You Girl🙏🏼

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

the star of the ep is SC as Aadi Naagin Nageshwari aka Bani🏆what a performance she owns it and kills it thats the power and fire i wanted to see in a naagin and she portray it with perfection,i want to be honest being a naagin franschise fan we all know the benchmark mouni adaa anita SJ nia hina has set i was skeptical about how will SC do justice and set her benchmark she needs the right amount of fire at the same the beauty of a naagin and passionate eyes where just a look and her enemy is dead at the same her eyes can intoxicate guys to fall in love with her being the gorgeous naagin and SC surpass my expectations infact she was beyond my expectations,i am literally craving for more she is the perfect naagin for N5...welcome on board gorgeous naagin i am being a naagin franschise fan welcoming you with open armssmiley31

you have made me your fan❤❤❤❤

and to specially mention along with a powerful pair of eyes and voice modulation she looks extremely gorgeous in her naagin outfit and the way she walks forward with the perfect posture and body language of a naagin she nails it right there with perfection

she is beautiful as bani at the same powerful as Aadi Naagin Nageshwari Bani🔥🔥🔥

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She was really good in that sequence I wanted more of her in Naagin Roop but it's okay 🤗 She looked gorgeous too 😍

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

She was really good in that sequence I wanted more of her in Naagin Roop but it's okay 🤗 She looked gorgeous too 😍

I was craving for more too..well we will get more soon❤

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She was really good, truly... 😍😍

Perfect thi har angle se. Bohat logo ko aj jawab mil gaya 

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Excellent post😍😍

I loved sc as nagin

Im also skeptical when they announced her as nagin

Even i enjoyed bani as human form

I had doubt whether she suits as nagin

But god she was damn gorgeous, fierce🔥🔥 and also i felt she is perfect 

Now as i mentioned in another thread i want to see her in more as nagin than a typical bubbly bani charcter 

Sc killed it🔥😍

After anita and adha sc became my fav nagin😍😍

Edited by vardhinirosid - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Excellent post😍😍

I loved sc as nagin

Im also skeptical when they announced her as nagin

Even i enjoyed bani as human form

I had doubt whether she suits as nagin

But god she was damn gorgeous, fierce🔥🔥 and also i felt she is perfect 

Now as i mentioned in another thread i want to see her in more as nagin than a typical bubbly bani charcter 

Sc killed it🔥😍

After anita and adha sc became my fav nagin😍😍

what is beautiful in naagin franschise everyone brings their own style and creates their own benchmark there is no copy of previous season naagins the gorgeous naagins set their own style and rules they deserve an award for that 

SC as a naagin is fierce just like adaa as sesha and i love that spunk in her character she is no mercy,she is ruthless and brutal to the bad ones and sweetness to the good ones

mouni adaa anita hina and SC my fav ones🔥🔥

SJ n nia were good too 

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

what is beautiful in naagin franschise everyone brings their own style and creates their own benchmark there is no copy of previous season naagins the gorgeous naagins set their own style and rules they deserve an award for that 

SC as a naagin is fierce just like adaa as sesha and i love that spunk in her character she us no mercy,she is ruthless and brutal to the bad ones and sweetness to the good ones

mouni adaa anita hina and SC my fav ones🔥🔥

SJ n nia were good too 

Agree with u

I liked all nagins 

I started watching nagin becz of arjun  n i liked mouni 

And i liked nia hina too

I feel bad fr nia..she didnt deserve that kinda charcter helpless nagin😖😖

But still she tried her best 

Cant talk abt sj as i watched s3 only upto anitha entrance

Later i stopped it

Every one did their best 

Bt the nagins which attracted me are aada n anitha 

There is something in them which pulled me instantly towards them

And i found that in sc when she turned into nagin😍

I was like this when i saw sc in nagin form

Im craving more for sc in nagin scenes

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I liked the fact she is strong and fierce as naagin, not helpless or a cry baby.

Hope EK doesn't spoil her by bringing FL huminaltion or saas bahu politics.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_bibliophile

I liked the fact she is strong and fierce as naagin, not helpless or a cry baby.

Hope EK doesn't spoil her by bringing FL huminaltion or saas bahu politics.

Not if she married into Veer family and no more helpless and powerless main Naagins! 

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the star of the ep is SC as Aadi Naagin Nageshwari aka Bani🏆what a performance she owns it and kills it thats the power and fire i wanted to see in a naagin and she portray it with perfection,i want to be honest being a naagin franschise fan we all know the benchmark mouni adaa anita SJ nia hina has set i was skeptical about how will SC do justice and set her benchmark she needs the right amount of fire at the same the beauty of a naagin and passionate eyes where just a look and her enemy is dead at the same her eyes can intoxicate guys to fall in love with her being the gorgeous naagin and SC surpass my expectations infact she was beyond my expectations,i am literally craving for more she is the perfect naagin for N5...welcome on board gorgeous naagin i am being a naagin franschise fan welcoming you with open armssmiley31

you have made me your fan❤❤❤❤

and to specially mention along with a powerful pair of eyes and voice modulation she looks extremely gorgeous in her naagin outfit and the way she walks forward with the perfect posture and body language of a naagin she nails it right there with perfection

she is beautiful as bani at the same powerful as Aadi Naagin Nageshwari Bani🔥🔥🔥

sorry but here it goes.. Some of your are gonna be offend by my comments but it’s my opinion.. here it goes..

Yes she did not have any expression when she was a Naagin.. her face were all dolled. Like Jasmin.. she didn’t have that fierce look at all.. they went by with color change but here expression were still dolled and same.. 

I know a lot of you are surbhi fan and gonna attack mee.. but that’s my opinion.. Do feel to debate.. but not hate.. for me not impressed.. let’s see more and then find out... 

Season 4 cast was much much better then this..