Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kindoer

sorry but here it goes.. Some of your are gonna be offend by my comments but it’s my opinion.. here it goes..

Yes she did not have any expression when she was a Naagin.. her face were all dolled. Like Jasmin.. she didn’t have that fierce look at all.. they went by with color change but here expression were still dolled and same.. 

I know a lot of you are surbhi fan and gonna attack mee.. but that’s my opinion.. Do feel to debate.. but not hate.. for me not impressed.. let’s see more and then find out... 

Season 4 cast was much much better then this.. 

opinions and views are always respected regardless it matches the person views or not

I didn't like N4 cast and you do not like N5...views are always respected

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kindoer

sorry but here it goes.. Some of your are gonna be offend by my comments but it’s my opinion.. here it goes..

Yes she did not have any expression when she was a Naagin.. her face were all dolled. Like Jasmin.. she didn’t have that fierce look at all.. they went by with color change but here expression were still dolled and same.. 

I know a lot of you are surbhi fan and gonna attack mee.. but that’s my opinion.. Do feel to debate.. but not hate.. for me not impressed.. let’s see more and then find out... 

Season 4 cast was much much better then this.. 

Bold: there is no meaning to attack yar.every person has their own opinions n i respect that

Btw im not surbhi fan but still i liked her as nagin😍

I hope u will also start liking her once she get into her charcter totally n when they give more screen space to her as nagin fingers crossed🤞☺️

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Not if she married into Veer family and no more helpless and powerless main Naagins! 

I mean in real life we are taught the difference between love and obsession.

How is veer going to realize the difference OR is in the supernatural world both these things are the same??

SeRene. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Good post! 

Acc to me chandna tried her best and this is her out of comfort character like both surbhi's did bubbly roles like zoya anika earlier doing a nagin type shows were very challenging for them. However I loved surbhi Jyoti in her Naagrani taj track, masked man track and her exposing vikrant in haveli my God it was completely fierce princess feels( vikrant thinks that he made bela kill mahir but bela beats him to it those dialogues that power was amazingly portrayed by jyoti) 

Here i wish to see such challenging tracks for bani to improve herself. She did her best but when compared to previous naagins that power and fierceness wasn't coming out but Chandna wasn't giving ott expressions like  jasmine ( no offence) she can is on her way to do better. Waiting for this week's episodes. 

Vish in season3 didnot get proper tracks she was on leave most of the times, can ekta bring her back in this season? I guess she was shown to be dead in finale but it's ekta's land anything is possible. Vish as seductress will add spice to the story imo 

Raany25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

agree with you 

First I thought she is perfect as Anika but Naagin wow she made me realized how wrong I am 😎

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Surbhi Chandra Is Amazing As A Naagin Mages. I Love Her Acting. Bani Looks So Cute As A Red Naagin.😊