Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

No YHC cannot get over after the secret disclosure of Rajeev's murder and after Saransh paternity and maternity truth.

They can give an important social message track by showing Preesha fighting for unwed mother's rights in the society as society people and world always blames them and the men or boyfriends or lovers are never blamed who impregnate their girlfriends before that woman's marriage and make them unwed mothers and refuse to take the responsibility of the baby and mother or tell the pregnant lady to abort the child. 

I really want YHC to disclose this topic about society not fair to unwed mothers. 

They should show that unwed mothers have a right to live and get married as even if their child is born out of wedlock , the bond between parents and child is pure irrespective of whether the child is illegitimate or not. 

Also they can show the social message true to its title song  which means whether a child's parents are real or adopted parents or whether the child is real or adopted the bond is pure and special when relations are made from heart and soul. 

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

No YHC cannot get over after the secret disclosure of Rajeev's murder and after Saransh paternity and maternity truth.

They can give an important social message track by showing Preesha fighting for unwed mother's rights in the society as society people and world always blames them and the men or boyfriends or lovers are never blamed who impregnate their girlfriends before that woman's marriage and make them unwed mothers and refuse to take the responsibility of the baby and mother or tell the pregnant lady to abort the child. 

I really want YHC to disclose this topic about society not fair to unwed mothers. 

They should show that unwed mothers have a right to live and get married as even if their child is born out of wedlock , the bond between parents and child is pure irrespective of whether the child is illegitimate or not. 

Also they can show the social message true to its title song  which means whether a child's parents are real or adopted parents or whether the child is real or adopted the bond is pure and special when relations are made from heart and soul. 

I assume this was response to my post above!šŸ¤”

This ā€œunwed motherā€ topic is already disclosed in YHC as society believes Saransh is illegitimate son of Pree! 

How is Pree going to fight for unwed motherā€™s rights, when she herself is not a biological mother of Saranshā€™s secret will be out there to everyone? Also neither Mahima is alive where Pree will take a stand for her rights!!!

If Preeā€™s secret is not disclosed to everyone, then it make sense for her to fight for ā€œunwed motherā€ rights as everyone believes she is the biological mother to Saransh.

On the top of that show was not promoted with the theme of ā€œadoptive parent love with their adopted childā€ - YHC has been promoted with the theme ā€œmother with a child finding a love or suitable groom again. ā€œ

Therefore by disclosing this secret too early in the show, CVs are running away from the actual theme and neither it will give any social message to viewers about issues which an unwed mother faces as Preeā€™s image will be clear our as Saransh will be revealed as her nephew! šŸ¤”

So yeah, this was the main essence of the show. IMO by disclosing this secret now means YHC is over after this and it will follow the route of many other shows which are currently on air! 

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes u are right. Main essence of the shownis that A woman having a child finds difficult to marry. Bt they can instead show a woman having a child also can get married. 

Also in future, I want to see such scenes in which Rudra taking a stand for saransh and preesha if ever society questions saransh paternity. 

Also Rajeev murder is yet to be revealed 

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Yes u are right. Main essence of the shownis that A woman having a child finds difficult to marry. Bt they can instead show a woman having a child also can get married. 

Also in future, I want to see such scenes in which Rudra taking a stand for saransh and preesha if ever society questions saransh paternity. 

Also Rajeev murder is yet to be revealed 

Thats what I have mentioned above! šŸ˜†

ā€œmother with a child finding a love or suitable groom again. ā€œ

Pree to find a suitable person to marry or a guy loves who loves her regardless of her marital status.

In this case: Pree has got married to Ru which is only for Saransh (more like a revenge marriage). Love has to be reciprocated fully from Ruā€™s side first. Then, it make sense to reveal this secret. Otherwise, itā€™s more likely Ru will fall for Pree due to the huge sacrifice she did for her sis, of secret disclosed earlier. Thatā€™s what I meant CVs gotta stick with their original theme.šŸ˜†

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

See I have a different view for this Promo about Preeā€™s secret of not being Saranshā€™a biological mother getting disclosed too early in the show (only been 4.5 months to the show). šŸ¤”

This is the major point/highlight of the show and how can this be let out so easily and too early.

This is how YHC plot was promoted:

"Yeh Hai Chahatein deals with another social issue. Itā€™s often said that itā€™s easier for men with children to get married again, but very tough for a woman with a child to find a suitable groom."

However, Saransh has been turned out to be Preeā€™s nephew instead of her biological son. This is misleading but Khair churro as everyone else thinks Pree is Saranshā€™s biological mother, so fair enough to ignore it!

But suitable groom? Ru has not completely fallen in love with Pree yet imo - he is slowly realising it. If the truth has been disclosed to him now, then how is this living up to promised storyline as he will be falling in love completely after knowing the truth which is pretty normal and not a unique storyline (it will all become about sacrifice issue where ML falling in love with FL due to her big sacrifice!). šŸ¤”

This secret should have been disclosed about RuSha have reciprocated feelings for each other and happily settled in their married life or may be not disclosed this secret at all (or to Ru only after they are settled). 

I think itā€™s a blunder by CVs to disclose this secret  too early, itā€™s disappointing! 

YHM had step mother and infertility angle for Ishita which were being referred throughout the whole show.

Here, except Saransh paternity truth nothing major to explore for Pree. After truth disclosure,  Pree will not carry that ā€œsocial stigmaā€ anymore and YHC will not be dealing with any social issue as such which EK has mentioned at the start.

After this secret disclosure, what else can they show! YHC is over as this was the main essence!šŸ¤” 

YHC might be a finite series?!?šŸ¤”

This is all because of the COVID break. Even though itā€™s just been some 120 odd episodes, itā€™s already 8-9 months since the show launched. Moreover there is a pressure to rate well and that is making them rush with these things because this is kind of the best phase for any show. 

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rudrakash started to feel something for Pree..he 'll be in confused stage first... as he 'll defend them ( especially Pree) then her not biological truth 'll come out...  then MU as we know Pree 'll nevwr open her mouth... then Ru 's heart vs mind feelings for Pree... then truth 'll come out... in between Ru may realize his feelings but 'll be in denial mode... but aft knowing truth he 'll fall completely...

About Pree i don't know.  They haven't shown her PoV till now.. 

Hope YHC won't take usual EK route šŸ¤ž can't watch a serial for 2000 episodes without any useless story...

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

This is all because of the COVID break. Even though itā€™s just been some 120 odd episodes, itā€™s already 8-9 months since the show launched. Moreover there is a pressure to rate well and that is making them rush with these things because this is kind of the best phase for any show. 

Okay... I understand the COVID bit. But I think they can still show RuSha being cordial to each other and solve issues together with gradually building up a love bond rather than showing rushed love story (or intense romance from both sides lolšŸ˜‚).

However, CVS rushing it a in manner which leads to difficulty in connecting towards characters or the show. Atleast Iā€™m feeling pretty disconnected towards them. 

Challo Ru ka toh phir bhi mana liye (well Iā€™m still finding it hard to digest!šŸ˜†) But Pree? Not a single POV was shown from her side and randomly one day in the hospital, she realises she loves Ru and confesses it in that dream sequence?!? šŸ˜•šŸ˜†

What about Preeā€™s feeling for Yavraaj lol.šŸ˜† Apparently that was her childhood love, ā€œher chahatā€ which she mentioned in episode 1 or 2, if Iā€™m not mistaken. So few days of compromise marriage with Ru was enough to forget that? For Pree, Yavraaj is still her well wisher. IMO Ruā€™s love for Saransh is not enough for Pree to move on from Yavraaj and fall in love with Ru. There needs to be more than this to happen! šŸ¤”  Atleast CVs should show some self-thoughts of Pree about Yavraaj! 

All of this don't make me root for either Ru or Pree at all. At the beginning, atleast I was liking Preeā€™s character more but recent episodes of S2 has caused the major disconnection.

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Okay... I understand the COVID bit. But I think they can still show RuSha being cordial to each other and solve issues together with gradually building up a love bond rather than showing rushed love story (or intense romance from both sides lolšŸ˜‚).

However, CVS rushing it a in manner which leads to difficulty in connecting towards characters or the show. Atleast Iā€™m feeling pretty disconnected towards them. 

Challo Ru ka toh phir bhi mana liye (well Iā€™m still finding it hard to digest!šŸ˜†) But Pree? Not a single POV was shown from her side and randomly one day in the hospital, she realises she loves Ru and confesses it in that dream sequence?!? šŸ˜•šŸ˜†

What about Preeā€™s feeling for Yavraaj lol.šŸ˜† Apparently that was her childhood love, ā€œher chahatā€ which she mentioned in episode 1 or 2, if Iā€™m not mistaken. So few days of compromise marriage with Ru was enough to forget that? For Pree, Yavraaj is still her well wisher. IMO Ruā€™s love for Saransh is not enough for Pree to move on from Yavraaj and fall in love with Ru. There needs to be more than this to happen! šŸ¤”  Atleast CVs should show some self-thoughts of Pree about Yavraaj! 

All of this don't make me root for either Ru or Pree at all. At the beginning, atleast I was liking Preeā€™s character more but recent episodes of S2 has caused the major disconnection.

But even if she thought she ā€˜lovedā€™ Yuvraj, she doesnā€™t miss him. Sheā€™s never shown to miss or yearn for him. Her biggest weakness is Saransh and Rudraksh has done a lot for him, thatā€™s obviously going to make Preesha soft. They were together in finding Saransh, Rudra took care of her when she was shot, she found out about how he had been abused as a child, she saw how he began school for Saraansh, got beaten up for him and he defended Preesha against Balraj. A lot has happened for Preesha to feel SOMETHING for Rudraksh. Otherwise there would be no point of showing all these tracks if she was going to be stone cold to him.

This is just their foundation of friendship, care and attraction which now they can take further in this next track. Their love confession isnā€™t happening for ages anyway but they have to develop their feelings with each phase. 

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

But even if she thought she ā€˜lovedā€™ Yuvraj, she doesnā€™t miss him. Sheā€™s never shown to miss or yearn for him. Her biggest weakness is Saransh and Rudraksh has done a lot for him, thatā€™s obviously going to make Preesha soft. They were together in finding Saransh, Rudra took care of her when she was shot, she found out about how he had been abused as a child, she saw how he began school for Saraansh, got beaten up for him and he defended Preesha against Balraj. A lot has happened for Preesha to feel SOMETHING for Rudraksh. Otherwise there would be no point of showing all these tracks if she was going to be stone cold to him.

This is just their foundation of friendship, care and attraction which now they can take further in this next track. Their love confession isnā€™t happening for ages anyway but they have to develop their feelings with each phase. 

@bold: This is the point Iā€™m trying to make though.šŸ˜† Pree is the same woman who was ready to take blame and was close to die/getting hanged for Yavraaj. She didnā€™t even open her mouth even once to say the real culpritā€™s name to anyone, not even her parents. She wasnā€™t forced to do this either. Usually ppl go to such an extent, when they truly love someone. Tab us ko khayal nahin aya tha Saransh ka, like who will take care of him after her.šŸ¤” Later yeah she twisted her words saying, she did everything for Saranshā€™s future. My point is atleast show some POV of Pree from moving on from Yavraaj. Viewers know Yavraaj is the bad guy but for her Yavraaj is still an ideal guy as per her, he was accepting her with Saransh. Pree needs to atleast find something about Yavraaj to doubt on him. CVs are failing to show this here! 

Just because Ru has a bad past and his love for Saransh and care towards Pree, is not enough for her to fall deeply in love with him. They did not confess their feelings but still the dream love confession in hospital was strong enough to show the current feelings of RuSha! šŸ¤”

For instance, in future which always happens in EKā€™s show after couple separation and leap. A decent Parallel ML lead is introduced for FL. Based on current scenario Pree would also fall in love with the new parallel ML because he will be nice guy, someone who will love her. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

The main point is, itā€™s weak/lazy approach by CVs to show Preeā€™s character development lol.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail