Posted: 3 years ago

Initially I liked sara but now that girl gets on my nerves with all the "trying too hard" acts of her. She tries extremely hard to showcase herself as someone who is very down to earth and modest but somehow her real attitude floats up🤔 and why does she always makes this weird expression like the ones in the video below instead of making her look funny it ends up making her look weird AF. And don't even get me started on all the "I wanna marry kartik Aryan" drama...so much for a movie promotion even though Janvi ananya they are not good actresses but at least I find them less pretentious than too good to be true sara🤓

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEL8Sm4hoNF/?igshid=1nizpoheun82t

Me too. I find her trying too hard to b cool and chill. Especially, in her KWK episode with Saif, she was going on and on about how she’s cool with her stepmother, Kareena. Ok , we get it. You are ok with your dad marrying anotger woman. But, doesn’t have to go overboard proclaiming how she loves and adores Kareena, her stepmother, when her mother, Amrutha is still alive and well. God....  such a cringe🤮

Absolutely .... trying too hard to be fun loving and all

Originally posted by Equine

Me too. I find her trying too hard to b cool and chill. Especially, in her KWK episode with Saif, she was going on and on about how she’s cool with her stepmother, Kareena. Ok , we get it. You are ok with your dad marrying anotger woman. But, doesn’t have to go overboard proclaiming how she loves and adores Kareena, her stepmother, when her mother, Amrutha is still alive and well. God....  such a cringe🤮

I find her equation with kareena pretty fake

Originally posted by potterhead14

I find her equation with kareena pretty fake

Exactly that's where my first seed of unlikablity is from. That Jitesh's show

She is 😒 all that intellectual bullshit was so fake. She is more like kareena than amrita. She is yet to prove herself as a worthy actor but already so full of herself...

Did you see her on Kapil’s show when she came with Kartik! I was so shocked, she was making faces and giving dirty looks to Kartik ... poor Kartik was being all cute and she was being all “mein toh hi fi hoon

She's fake, and tries too hard to be intellectual whereas she doesn't have an iota of intellect. She's more like a dumb blonde.

Originally posted by mintyblue

She's fake, and tries too hard to be intellectual whereas she doesn't have an iota of intellect. She's more like a dumb blonde.

Aakhir beti kiski hai 😆

Originally posted by Sharpener

Aakhir beti kiski hai 😆

Haan, par kash acting genes bhi inherit ki hoti and not the psuedo-intellect part🤪

Both Saif and Amrita are fantastic actors!