It was awesome.

Beautifully written..👍🏼

Oh..my..love the last part...😆

Do continue soonishhhh.

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

part 4

Vansh saw the locket stucked in his shirt he felt he has seen it somewhere but where he didn't remembered (it was a small heart shaped locket with a inscribed on it) Ridhima untucked the locket abruptly "sorry Mr. Rai Singhania and thank u for saving me" "Ridhu tu thik h tere ko lgi to nhi...." kabir came and hold her shoulder "i am ok but not ok.....tere ko maine bola tha na stairs pakad k rakhne.....kaha tha tu...." "sorry ridhu baby vo someone called me for work" Vansh fumed listening kabir calling her baby "enough both of u....is this the way u work such an unorganised manner" "excuse me sir can u tell me what is unorganised here ???" "this behaviours of yours....." "sorry???" "i saw the way u behaved with my sister in the afternoon is the way u behave with your clints" " I am sorry from her behalf sir actually she is new to this" "u dont need to be kabir....and you listen we are paid for our work thats need to be perfect and it is and reguarding my behaviour then first tell her to behave properly cause mai yaha uske tantrum lene nhi aai" Vansh looked at her for brief seconds , kabir's heart came to is throat " i think its my last day at work mr, Rai singhaniya will surely sue meeeee..... and thats only because of her seju.....why her"kabir thought "uuu...leave...." "chal kabir ...." "not u miss....." "but sir i...." leave....!" kabir left praying for his future.

"u know I can sue u and ur this boyfriend for this behaviour of urs...." "he is not my boyfiend....!" Vansh's breath calmed a little but he didn't showed "whatever...." then saw her locket which has A written on it "so that must be the one....." pointed her locket "none of your buisness mr...." and left without looking at him. "Interesting....!" .

The whole scene was witnessed by Dadi and chachi " Chanchal I think she is the One for my vansh...!" "ji maaji even I think so....and the way vansh was seeing her i think its something something!!!" "hmmm...." "Angre...." "ji dadi...." "iske baare me pta karo..." "she...???" "ha teri honewali bhabhi h...." said chachi cheerfully. "ok...".

Party was going on in full swing ridhima was giving instructions to the workers and Vansh's eyes were fixed on her "dance...?" ridhima looked at the hand infront of her and was about to deny when the person pulled her "uuu..." "aryan...my handsome name" "jerk..! leave me" "come on I am sorry for that i was just joking " "and for pushing the stairs ????" "it was not me!!!" "i know...." "ok fine but i am not sorry for that " "why so??..." "because of it u fell in VR's arms every girls dream right!!!!" "now who is that???" "my bhai and me also" "your bhai may be....but u can never be mr.not so handome" and laughed out Aryan understood her meaning and he also laughed "so..friends..." "never..." "plzzzz..miss..." "ridhima....and will see " "ok " and he twilled her Ridhima lost her balance but someone hold her close ridhima looked at the person , the person was looking at her intensely "dance??" "enough for today.." "not for me sweetheart....vansh koi kam adhura nhi chorta !" and pulled her dangerously close to him and danced (same as the episode)(here aryan is not bad he is mischivious his bhai is dear to him and dadi is modern type canchal loves vansh like her own son isani  is annoying but good and ridhima is not a cry baby but mischivious& misterious and vansh is completely misterious).

"how was it darling???" "aryan dadi h tumhari ye " "oh come on mom dadi bakiyo k liye abhi to meri darling jawan h kyu girlfriend? " "right boyfriend !!! and very well done dekho ye dono kitne pyare lg rahe h sath me...." "ekdum bhiya bhabhi ki jodi h....kyu ishu...." "whatever!!".

precap: jo haal dil ka idhar ho raha h vo hal dil ka udhar horaha h...😉

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail

Part 5

Ridhima woke up all of a sudden 5th time saw the clock it was showing 2:00am "god why am I not getting sleep????....upar se mera mobile v nhi h otherwise i would have played games....bahr se ghum k aati hu...." Ridhima stood infront of kabir's room "kabir....! kabir.....! " kabir opened the door "kya hua ridhu tum thik ho na....." "mai bilkul thik hu .... bas nind nhi aarahi h" "mujhe aarahi h !!! good night!" "kab.." kabir closed the door "mere face me darwaza band kiya dekh lungi...." 

Ridhima went out and stood at one side of the ship looking at the see very deeply.

flashback-

"Anshh mujhe nind nhi aarahi h...."said a 8 year old girl to a 12 year old boy "Amu aakhe band karo nind aajayegi...." "naiii...aarahi .... " "chalo bahr chalte h thori tandi hawa lagegi to nind aajayegi" "chaloo...." both went out and sat near the little pond "anshh tum humesa mere sath rahoge na...." "ha amu hamesa hume kabhi koi alag nhi kar sakta...." "aur agar kabhi hume alag hona pda to....?" "amuuu..." "agar kabhi...." "kabhi nhi" ansh hold her hand possesively.

"anshh tum jao unke sath they are your family " " Nahi....agar vo meri family h to where were they all these years" "unki koi majburi hogi anshh...." "mai nhi jaunga tumhe chor kar to kabhi nhi...." "actully ansh even I am going " "amu... u cant leave me " "ansh listen hum anath h ye humari majburi h but aaj agar aaj koi hume apna raha h to ye us uperwale ka ishara h apni life me aage badhne ka " "butt...." "anshh hum humesa friends rahenge forever !" "oookkk... but wait " ansh took out his A key chain and tied on amu's neck " ansh ye....." "amu sirf ansh ki h ..... humesa and forever!..."

flashback end

A tear dropped from Vansh's eyes " I knew it was u amu.... and I must say kafi badal gayi ho...but tumhari aakhe aaj v bilkul waisi hi h" Vansh said looking at the pic. Vansh was not getting sleep the whole thing revolving in his mind was the familier A locket , his locket which he gave to his amu. It was then he called Angre to ask about any information he got about ridhima and angre being his best agent gave him all her history and geography from her birth to present.The very moment he realized he was corret she was Amu, his...Amu.

Vansh went out to take some fresh air only to find ridhima look deeply into the sea , and holding the A locket near her heart "missing someone special???" said vansh pointing the locket "hmm...." vansh nodded "boyfriend....?" "just friend....." "just friend....?" "best Friend....! aah you r not getting sleep?...." "how can I..? i mean what about u...." "noo...aaaahhhh....lets not play around like this....anshh" "it was u who stated amu....." "ok fine i thought u didnt recognised me" "how coudn't i and that too after seeing that thing of mine" pointing towards the locket which was near her heart.....both looked at eachother their lips were shut only eyes were speaking all of a sudden vansh pulled her towards him and sealed her lips...few minutes later they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads...."i love u...." both confessed at same time....

"wooohooo Aryan ne mila di jodi....."shouted Aryan all of a sudden "shut up aryan..." "we all planned it" said kabir "and it was all possible because of me" said angre "even we did such a great acting to bring ridhima here " sejal and pari in union "even i spoiled my expensive dress for your plan" said ishani "chup hojao sab kitne achhe lag rahe h ye dono sath me, kisi ki nazar na lage innhe" said dadi "ha maaji ab to bas saadi ki deri h or bahu hamare ghar me" said chachi. Both Ridhima and Vansh looked at the drama family "can u please explain???" said vansh looking at angre "actually aryan bhai...." "aryan...?" "bhai maine aapke room me aapki or bhabhi ki bachpan ki photo dekhi similar photo maine pari or uski di ki dekhi thi pari ki book me fir maine angre ko bola pta lagane to usne pta karke hume bhabhi ki sari history or aapke connection k bare me bataya....and it was it we planned whole thing but hume nhi pta tha ki aapdono ekdusre ko itni jaldi pehchan loge....." "ek minute..tum pari ko kaise jante ho????" asked ridhima looking at pari suspiciously "vo di.... actually he is my bf...." "tabhi bolu ki ye kumbkarn raat raat bhar jag k kaise padhti h????" said ridhima twisting her ears "aahh diii....." "maji dusri bahu v milgayi"said chachi excitely "kyu teri girlfriend to mai thi " said dadi twisting aryan's "u are always" "accha chalo abhi couples ko time spend karne do" said ishani being bored. Everyone congratulated riansh and went.

"By the way that was nice"said vansh pointing at her lips "shut up!!!"ridhima blushed."I think we should" saying he sealed their lips again....

precap: wedding bells "not so soon".....

Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Read both the chap!!

Awesome update.

Do continue soon.

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wooww update soon please

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Wowww...amazing story...

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful story

Continue soon

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail

PART 6

ONE MONTH PASSED .....(in this one months many things changed both Vansh and Ridhima grew more close Vansh's family saw a new Vansh who has become little cheerful after meeting Ridhima but was very strict regarding his work and his sweetheart being most understanding girl never interfered his spaces)

Aryan- Bhai ab to aapko bhabhi mil gayi h unpe v dhayan diya karo , aisa na ho aapke workaholic nature se pareshan hokar aapko chor de.....

VR- Shut up ! Aryan Ridhima bahut understanding h , baaki ladkiyo se alag h vo.....

Aryan- Acchaaa.....but bhai I think usse uninterested bolte h....kyuki jitna maine suna h pari se uske hisaab se to aap bhabhi ko jante hi nhi ho sayad....

VR- Kya matlb ???

Aryan- ab choriye apne kam pe dhayan digiye.....mai to chala sone mujhe kl pari or bhabhi k sath picnic pe jana...

VR- Tum un ladkiyo k beech kya karoge??

Aryan- Aap nhi chal rahe ho??

VR- No actually day after tomorrow ek important meeting h so....

Aryan- aap to bas meeting karte raho waha aapki chiraya koi aur uda lejayega....

VR- Aryan...

Aryan- What???aapko pta h kl bhabhi ka ek friend v aaraha h .....

VR- aarahi h.....someone Ruhi....

Aryan- aaraha h bhai....ruhi yaniii Ruhaan....dono college time se sath h even vo ek second nhi chorta bhabhi ko flirt karna....even bhabhi plays well with him....vo to aap beech me aagaye lagta h...

VR-what???tujhe bda pta h

Aryan- Bas sab pari ki meherbani....aise hoti h gf itna baat karti h....aap ab rehne dijiye bhabhi k baare me to mujhe aapse jyada pta h....well good night!...(and aryan literally ran away)

(Aryan called someone)

Aryan - Kaam hogaya...

otherside- I knew u will do it...

Pari kisse baat kar rahi ho iss time...said ridhima 

pari- khud se waise aapse daat khane k baad to aryan mujhe call v nhi karta

ridhima looked suspiciously at her

ridhima- so its him at otherside koi nhi i will make sure kl k baad vo tera number v delete kar de

Ruhaan- kyu daat rahi ho meri pari baby ko....(shouted cheesyly)

Aryan listened on other side

aryan - pari babyy....kl bhai aaye ya na aaye mai apni pari or bhabhi ko isse dur rakunga but abhi kya karu ye to unke ghar pe hi h....call kyu cut kar diya???ye bhabhi bhi na sab bhai ki galti h bhabhi ko busy hi nhi rakhte h.....

vansh side.....

VR- ruhaan....Amu ne mujhe iske baare me kuch bataya kyu nhi.....obviously maine v to usse kabhi pucha nhi sach me mai apni amu ko nhi pehchanta .

(vansh called ridhima)

otherside- Hello!

ridhima - ruhi mera phone do mna kiya h na maine tumse....ha ansh bolo

vr- who was that?

ridhima- ruhiiii my friend maine bataya to tha tumhe ruhaan my friend dont say u forgot!

vr- maybe i was not in the moment

ridhima- u know what...u better dont be 

Vr- u okk? anything happened u sound upset....

ridhima- nothing just planing for tomorrow picnic me and ruhi will enjoy full day...

Vr- pari is not going....

ridhima- vo to tumhare bhai k sath rahegi so there is only ruhi for me....

Vr-i think i must join u....

ridhima- no u dont need to ruhi is there for me u carry on with your meetings...ok den good night need to wakeup early...bye..

Vr-bye!

vansh threw his phone on bed "even she dont want me to come is she really uninterested ....dammm u r only mine ridhima....and will see that friend of yours"

Precap-jealous rai singhania