Riansh ff:" Childhood sweethearts" Part 9 page 6(updated 31/12)

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It is story of Ridhima and Vansh who were best friends in childhood but separeted due to some circumstances and finally met after a long 15 years how will they recognise eachother when her Ansh is now Vansh and his Amu is now Ridhima...

Edited by DeepThought47 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyakanwat4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting......very interesting 🤗🤗

Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting theory...👍🏼

Do continue soon.

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail

part 1 (It's my first ff so forgo my mistakes)

I girl is standing before lord Krishna idol , no no she isn't praying she is looking at the sweets kept before the idol mischiviously . When she is sure that everyone around is busy in praying she took one ladoo and was about to keep in her mouth when someone holds her ear" Aaoo Ridhu.. I was just having one plz..." "no you can't and at this point of time u should be studying it's your exam tomarrow right!" "ya but......" "go pari....!" "ok🤓".

Ridhima looked at the sweet in her hand and then around sensing no one watching her she gulped it in a go.... giggled a little and went out....

she was crossing the road suddenly a car came in full speed(imagine the scene in first episode) but here the car stopped after 2 rounds and taking it a chance ridhima ran away in full speed..... vansh saw her from rear mirror and while on call with angre "ek ladki marna chahti thi bach gayi.....".

precap: rians first meet and nok-jhok

Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful...👏👍🏼

Do continue soon.

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail

part 2

It was evening and Ridhima was back home, where her apple of eye little pari and her friend sejal were waiting for her. As soon as sh entered Sejal brought her fav dishes for dinner. Ridhima looked at her suspiciously "seju darling what u want? " "ooho ridhu baby cant i do something special for my bestfriend...😃" "u can but mai na tujhe acche se janti hu ...tu bina matlb k kuch nhi karegi....to bta de varna aisa na ho baad me mera mood v kharab or teri mehnat bekar" "vo ridhu actuallyyy...... kl ek bahut badi cruise party h or maine or kabir ne sath me plan kiya tha but u know na my parents they are not allowing me to go to tu meri jagah chal ja na.... tujhe jyada kuch nhi karna bas kabir ki thori help karne ki acting karni h nhi to vo bandar sari credit lelega" "god!!!! u love birds....ab ye kya naya drama h tumlog k" "dekh yaar pyar vyar apni jagah buisness apni jagah tu bol jayegi" "thik h but pari......" she looked at pari and pari was looking at her keenly as if waiting for her to say yes "i will go and before that kl subah hi mai iss ladki ko hostel drop kar k aaungi..."  pari's face fell"why me????" " because u little devil can only be handled by me or by that oldiee warden of yours...." saying this both ridhima and sejal burst out laughing and pari made a pout.

Next day all went as planned Ridhima dropped pari to hostel and went on cruise.She was wearing a knee length denim jeans and a crop top which was showing little part of her milky waist and a denim shirt combined with a pair of sports shoes tied her hair in a pony looking super cute(here ridhima is not poor her father is a very big buisness tycoon but she never disclosed about it) as she entered the cruise the scanner beeped and the security took her to vansh. Vansh (same dress as in the episode)

recognised her"kuch to sajish hogi sitaroo ki jo hum u bar bar takra rahe h" "excuse me like what???...mai to aapko janti v nhi" "to meri party me kya kar rahi ho" "mai party plan....." "ridhuuu... tu aagayi mai tumhara hi wait kar raha tha...." said kabir as he saw her Vansh looked at him "now who are u????" "sir mai party planner or ye meri partner h" "ok u leave" "yes sir ... chal ridhuu" kabir hold ridhima's hand and was about to move" i said only u ....sirf tum not her..." vansh roared looking at their hand. "but sir...." "its ok kabir tu ja....sensing vansh reaction" "ok" Kabir went.

"ye scanner itna beep kyu kar raha tha kya carry kar rahi ho tum?" "kuch v to nahi" "phone???" she took out her phone from pocket "its not allowed" he took it nd gave to one of his agent...and asked her to leave..

precap: ridhima in vansh arms

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful chapter. Please update

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Please right bit lengthy 

Nice one 

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail

part 3

"Interesting ... very interesting...." said vansh seeing Ridhima leaving quietly without any reaction. Vansh was dream boy of every girl . Girls used to lure around him but she was different calm and composed or maybe because it was their first meeting she behaved calmed. Angre looked at his boss with what so interesting look???? "Angre find out about her...." "her??? ok boss...."

"yaar ye seju ne kaha fasa diya....Ek phone tha interesting vo v inhone le liya ab mai yaha kya karu.....

aouch.....what the....." she dashed to a girl and the juice in the girls hand spilled on both of their clothes "who the hell r u? " "i think the only hell here is u...." "how can u talk to me like that tumhe pta v h mai kaun hu?" "no, and nither i am interested to...." "uuuu......" "HEY! Ishani what happend?" "Aryan shut up!" "and u little girl this party owner is my bhai......" "accha not so nice to meet u" Ishani went from there being furious "I am sorry on behalf of her...." "its ok u dont need to be" "by the way if u want i can help u in changing your dress u know its little destroyed......" ridhima looked at him for few seconds understanding what he meant she smiled sarcasticly "uuu... are not so handsome....ok!"

"jerk!!!!!" and left from there.

The whole scene was seen by vansh " Interesting....very interesting". with a smile but it soon faded when he saw kabir came and hugged ridhima sidewise and she responded cheerfully...vansh clenched his jaws and fishted seeing them so close but calmed his nerves when hi got a call.

It was evening and there was a party ridhima as usual dressed in a crop white tank top ,ankle length blue denim and long ankle length white transparent srug  while vansh was wearing a blue denim with a black tee shirt and a white jacket. Ridhima was checking some decorations when she saw that there were less flowers neat the top of the wall she said kabir to correct that but kabir was reluctant so she asked kabir to hold the stairs she will herself correct it. Kabir agreed after her contineous forcing him. Ridhima got on the top and was correcting the flowers when someone called kabir and he went. Aryan saw her at the top and remembering his insult pushed her stairs. Ridhima grashped and closed her eyes in fear to touch the ground but never did. Two pairs of strong arms were holding her looking intensely at her frighted face and closed eyes "tumhare nakhun h ya kil chubhane band karo" said vansh Ridhima opened her eyes and muted "sorry" and was about to get down his arms only to find her locket stucking in his shirt button.

precap: SO she is the one...

Amekha thumbnail

Interesting 😆

Do continue soon 👍🏼