Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

PART 8

Ridhima- Sorry Vansh we can't meet today got an emergency....

Vansh- Kal v tumne yehi bola tha..... Ridhu....

R- Vansh kaun sa saukh se bolti hu but u know na my work is equally important....

V- sirf equally mujhe to lagta h tumhare liye tumhara work hi jyada important h mai nhi....

R- Vansh.....tumhe ho kya gaya aise kyu baat kar rahe ho haven't we talked about it before not to interfere in each others work....

V- so now I am interfering in your work....ok let me not disturb u...

(vansh cut the call and threw is mobile in frustration)

R- Ye vansh ko kya hogaya h aise kyu behave kar raha h aajkal.....

Nurse- Dr.Ridhima 

R- yes

N- Dr.Malhotra is calling u...

R- okkk

(Ridhima went to Dr. Malhotra...)

R- u called me sir?

M- come on Ridz maine tumhe kitni bar bola h not to call me sir it's Arjun for u...

R- whatever....need any help? sir!!!

Arjun- If u are free today can......

R- Sorry sir but I have an important surgery in next 30 min so excuse me....

(ridhima left his cabin)

Riddhima pov

Thank god aaj bach gayi iss malhotra k bacche se pta nhi dad ko isme aisa kya dikhta h jo isko mere liye choose kiya . Mujhe Vansh k baare me ab dad se bat kar leni chahiye par ye vansh v na tab hi free hota hai jab mai busy hoti hu.....chalo ye surgery hojaye fir Vansh se baat karti hu....

(9PM night)
Finally ab sare kam hogaye surgery v successful hogayi abhi Vansh ko call karti hu...

ye vansh phone kyu nhi utha raha h....lagta h abhi bhi gussa h....aaj pehle iske hi ghar jati hu....

no no no no no!!!! ye malhotra yaha kya kar raha h ab to tu gayi Ridhima aaj ye paka kar hi manega....

Arjun- so your work done? 

Ridhima- yes sir....no no no sir?

arjun- yes ya no?

R- matlb hospital ka kam hogaya h or ek friend h mere unko dekhne jana h so bye.....

A- ok chalo mai tumhe lekar chalta hu....

(though ridhima refused arjun forcefully took her with him and without any option se asked him to drop her to VR mansion)

R- Thank you sir ! good night...

A- mai yehi hu tumhara wait karunga tum apna kam khatm karke aao then I will drop u home...

R- no sir aap kyu...

A- Riddhima.... mai yehi hu !

R- ok sir....

(Ridhima went inside VR mansion)

Aryan- Bhabhi... aaho bhagya humare jo aap humare ghar ko padhare....

R- Vansh kaha h??

Aryan- so desperate....

R-Aryan.....😳

Aryan- apne room me.....

(Ridhima went to Vansh room, Vansh was sleeping)

R-Accha to ye janab so rahe h...abhi inko tora shock diya jaye....

Ridhima traced her fingers on his face softly tickling him Vansh shoved her fingers being irritated again ridhima did the same Vansh again shoved her hands then again a mischevious idea popped in her brain...she bent down to him her hot breath fanned on his face their faces were an inch apart when Vansh opened his eyes and was shocked to she riddhima so close both were lost in eachother their lips were going to meet ..... ridhima's phone rang she stood up and saw the caller it was arjun she literally cursed him under her breath and resieved the call...

R- yes sir?

Arjun- I got an emergengy need to go...

R- Ok bye!

Arjun- I am sorr(call cut by ridhima)

arjun left..

R- chalo bla tali...

V- all ok sweetheart!

R- Ya..

V-so hum apna adhura kam pura kar le?

R- Kya???

V- Tumhe nhi pta kya?(ridhima shaked her face nagetively) ok let me tell u...(and he pulled her closed to him his hands encircled around her little waist and back while her hands were on his bare chest, yes he was shirtless there was not an inch gap between their bodies their lips were going to meet....

"oh! my virgin eyes!!!!!" shouted aryan,

both Ridhima and Vansh became starled and left eachother . Vansh was about to shout....

Aryan- guys atleast closed the door mere jaise inocent bacche v rehte h yaha....(and ran away seeing vansh furious face)

R- Innocent baccha(amused looked at Vansh who had same expression on his face and both laughed whole heartedly )

Precap- life is not a fairy tale Vansh and we very well know that... 

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Nice update...

Thanks update dene ke liye

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next update😒

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail

PART 9

"aah Dii let me sleep I have studied all night"  shouted Pari trying to pull blanket on her but failed eventually as Riddhima's hold on it was too strong for her .

"Don't try little sis as much I know its your dear blanket will be in pieces so get up quickly and get ready for the college and give that biggest lie of yours to someone else or I will cut all your late night study plans with that idiot boy Aryan..." said Riddhima calmly yet dangerously while completely pulling off her blanket.... and pari sat up

Pari- how u get to know it everytime don't you have your dreamboy to talk all night that you keep eyes on me

Riddhima- well little sis ask about it to that idiot boy with the loudspeaker voice .... now get ready fast and yes beware Dad will be coming today ask that idiot to be 10 feet away or talk about it 

Pari- Will u talk about jiju to him?

Riddhima- I already did dear even Vansh and Dadi will come so get ready go fast and come back fast...

Riddhima took a day off for the day even Vansh postponed all his meetings of the day as of now the most important thing for him is to impress Riddhima's father Mr. Deep Singh .

Deep Raj Singh also known as Mr.X in underworld  while not many people aware of it thinks him to be just the most powerful business tycoon but very less know about his dark side connection and both Riddhima and Vansh were two of the less people . Riddhima being his most trustworthy child knew about it and was specially trained under him though being a Doctor by profession the girl has her different face in her father's world while Vansh has his own connections and he knew what short of man was Deep Raj Singh can go to any level for his games but the man never knew he will be his Father in law.....

Riddhima pov:-

O God please .... Dad Vansh ko accept kar le..... waise to aaj tak unhone meri saari baat mani but this is something different but yaar uss Arnav se to kafi better h pta nhi Dad ko usme aisa kya dikhta h itni muskil se manaya h maine Dad ko bas ab Vansh sambhal le . (door bell rings...) I think dad is here...

Riddhima- Dad I was waiting for u....

Deep( hugging Riddhima)- aree mera beta kaisa hai....?

Riddhima- mai thik hu aap kaise ho..... itna late kyu kiya....

Deep- Mai v thik hu flight thori delay hiogayi thi....

Riddhima- Oooo accha aap fresh hojao mai khana lagati hu....

Deep - Pari kaha h ? 

Riddhima- Vo college gayi h aati hi hogi...

(door opened with a bang)

Pari- Dad.... (ran and hug Deep)

Deep - aare mera chota baccha....

VR MANSION

Dadi- (on call) arre Chanchal beta tu thora jaldi aajati to mere or Vansh k sath Riddhima k ghar chalti ..

Chanchal- maaji mujhe v bda mann tha Riddhima k ghar walon se milne ka par inka kaam h ki khatm hone ka naam hi nhi leta

Vansh - Dadi aap ready ho hum thori der me niklenge...

Chanchal- Maaji Vansh ko to badi jaldi machi h ye to pura pagal hogaya h Riddhima k picche...

Dadi- (to Vansh) ha beta mai ready hu (to chanchal) sahi kaha tune chanchal Vansh to maano Majnu ban gaya h....

Chanchal- ha maaji aap mil lijiye Riddhima ke gharwalon se or aaj Vansh ka Rishta pakka kar k hi aaiyega...

Dadi - Rishta to pakka hi h inka bas Riddhima k papa ki ha bolne ki deri h fir to jhatt magni patt Vivah..

Precap : Vansh and Deep faceoff 

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Waiting for the next update😒

updated