Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

The HAL Tejas is an Indian single-engine, fourth-generation, multirole light fighter designed by the Aeronautical Development Agency in collaboration with Aircraft Research and Design Centre of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for the Indian Air Force and Indian Navy

Oooh and is this a bio pic?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The tweet has over 90k likes and 13k retweets, kangana has achieved her goal of gaining a fanbase by using ssr's death, its terrible 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

The tweet has over 90k likes and 13k retweets, kangana has achieved her goal of gaining a fanbase by using ssr's death, its terrible 

Let’s wait for box office 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

What statistics and dataset did you use to reach this conclusion? You have nothing to compare to if she only recently joined Twitter.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

What statistics and dataset did you use to reach this conclusion? You have nothing to compare to if she only recently joined Twitter.

She's been on twitter for years - it's only now she admits she's the one tweeting.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

She's been on twitter for years - it's only now she admits she's the one tweeting.

Allegedly.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nationalism as the theme again. Kangana the actress is dead.

Originally posted by: coldbrew

The theme suits her since she is passionate about her country and patriotism ... but everyone's pretty much screwed till mid next year and that's me saying that now. This would probably release in 2022. 

Tell me more...I love fairy tales..

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Tell me more...I love fairy tales..

I'm just going off some of her tweets/posts. It looks like she keeps herself politically informed and is vocal about her opinions. It shows that she's a proactive citizen who votes not because she has to but because she wants to and makes informed choices while doing so. That's what most of the people who love their country do.

I can keep them fairy tales coming ..... ask and you shall receive. 😆

Edited by coldbrew - 3 years ago