Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: coldbrew

The theme suits her since she is passionate about her country and patriotism ... but everyone's pretty much screwed till mid next year and that's me saying that now. This would probably release in 2022. 

True, I feel it will open up mid next year, hopefully someone comes out with a vaccine .

This one suits her well and knowing her acting prowress, she will ace it.

Looking forward to it.

PrityK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome 😍

This will be a tight slap for the Gunjan Saxena makers😉😂

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrityK

Awesome 😍

This will be a tight slap for the Gunjan Saxena makers😉😂

Gunjan Saxena trended in multiple countries. This one will flop in multiple countries. 

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another flop in her string of flops. Movie industry is the only industry where people from all walks of life come in with bags full of money and make a movie to rub shoulders with the stars and don't care if it is hit or flop. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am happy that she is doing the role she wanted to do and am pretty sure she will nail it like always.

It is already creating a good buzz. But I guess will see if it releases OTT or in the theaters.

Manikarnika, JHK, PANGA , Thalaivi, Tejas and Dhaakad ....now that's a envious variety for an actor.

The HAL Tejas is an Indian single-engine, fourth-generation, multirole light fighter designed by the Aeronautical Development Agency in collaboration with Aircraft Research and Design Centre of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for the Indian Air Force and Indian Navy

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ah, this explains the  media witchtrials 

briahna thumbnail

i will watch it probably FDFS

she will deliver a bravo performance, but unfortunately, there will be hardly any takers to make it a commercial success.

she has dug her own hole.

earning roti in bollywood and ussi peh buri tarah waar karna....

you have issue, you bring it,  but not in this hostile manner.

i used to count each penny to make her movies a boxoffice hit as well, some deserved to, but nope....just watch the movie and go home.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She should give this money to make Paani 😆

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertsun

Another flop in her string of flops. Movie industry is the only industry where people from all walks of life come in with bags full of money and make a movie to rub shoulders with the stars and don't care if it is hit or flop. 

Kuch bhi😆don’t be fooled, money still makes the world go round. No-one will keep investing money in movies which they think won’t work.