Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely VM Meena! Loved the beige colouring you used on this one. The synecdoche of using their hand scenes was really cleverly put! Great job bud!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

It's really beautiful! Liked it so much! Liked how you presented the Tere hath mein mera haat ho moments! The coloring was nice too.

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow Meena! This was quite amazing!! I really like the shaky video effect you did with the beat drop. That was so cool! I also like the coloring in the video...are you still using sony vegas? TBH this song's music was so soothing and looks so good on today's dance sequence.

Funny side: When I saw Priyasee...I read it as Priya See ๐Ÿคฃ and I was like is that a shout out for Priya? ๐Ÿ˜†

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alina.b

Wow Meena! This was quite amazing!! I really like the shaky video effect you did with the beat drop. That was so cool! I also like the coloring in the video...are you still using sony vegas? TBH this song's music was so soothing and looks so good on today's dance sequence.

Funny side: When I saw Priyasee...I read it as Priya See ๐Ÿคฃ and I was like is that a shout out for Priya? ๐Ÿ˜†

no i was initially using sony vegas but was using the trial version to test the software but switched back to fcpx....

nah, its from the song lyrics๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago